Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 312 of 505 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314322362412 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 7574
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Anti-mask and racism go together like peanut butter and chocolate.
    I am pretty sure 90% of the videos that exist where there is a black person enforcing a mask policy include the anti-masker saying the n-word. so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No one is saying it's all Trump's fault, or that Democrats didn't contribute to the problem in February and March. What I'm saying is Trump is the only one still contributing to the problem in June, July, August, September, etc. That is his fault. He is fully in control of what he has said about it long after everyone else realized the truth.

Saying both sides deserve blame was absolutely true in February and March. It is most certainly not true in July and August.
    no one here, or no one in general? it's not really about the few people at PSD, there are thousands if not millions of people saying it is all Trump's fault, important and powerful people with a lot of influence and that could be an impact on voting in November. they claim this is the Trump virus, and use the number of deaths as Trump's fault.

if it's not anyone on the left's fault since then, then why did so many with protesting have no social distancing and some without masks. they were not influenced by Trump.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Essentially you are saying the president has no role to.play during a national crisis...?

Your bias has gotten the best of you.

If you are saying that after blaming trump for his beyond pathetic response we should also put some blame on governors, ok, that's fair, but say it clearer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

no that is not what I'm saying. I've already said Trump should have said more.

Trump deserves some blame, as do many other people.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    OK. Great. Super. All set here. Now will you please just go away?

no one here, or no one in general? it's not really about the few people at PSD, there are thousands if not millions of people saying it is all Trump's fault, important and powerful people with a lot of influence and that could be an impact on voting in November. they claim this is the Trump virus, and use the number of deaths as Trump's fault.

if it's not anyone on the left's fault since then, then why did so many with protesting have no social distancing and some without masks. they were not influenced by Trump.
    Sure, protesters have some fault.

But Trump has a large measure of fault for lying about the Coronavirus and comparing it to the flu when he knew it was more serious, well after most everyone else had stopped saying that.

This isn't that hard. What Trump and Democrats said in February and March was bad. What Trump has said in June, July, and August is reprehensible.

On a scale of 1 to 100 how much blame does Trump deserve? And the others? How much do they deserve?

Yes. The leader always deserves the most blame. That's standard.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

This is some sick ****:

Political Appointees Meddled in C.D.C.’s ‘Holiest of the Holy’ Health Reports

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/12/u...itics-cdc.html

This thin skinned maniac president is putting his political gains ahead of public safety to the point of interfering with disease control studies, data sharing and publishing reports.

Note that they take zero interest or action with flu or other data.

What a mad man and his enablers are worse than him.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    This is some sick ****:

Political Appointees Meddled in C.D.C.’s ‘Holiest of the Holy’ Health Reports

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/12/u...itics-cdc.html

This thin skinned maniac president is putting his political gains ahead of public safety to the point of interfering with disease control studies, data sharing and publishing reports.

Note that they take zero interest or action with flu or other data.

What a mad man and his enablers are worse than him.
    That's crazy.

First he isolates us from the rest of the worlds top scientists and health experts by pushing some bull **** WHO propganda campaign.

Now he wont even leat health experts within our country efficiently communicate with one another information about this virus. It is so vital for health card professionals to be on the same page.

It was already bad enough isolating from the who and the rest of the worlds health community. This is just unacceptable.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Yes. The leader always deserves the most blame. That's standard.

The Trump victimization narrative is classic. The buck stops with that guy over there...
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

That's crazy.

First he isolates us from the rest of the worlds top scientists and health experts by pushing some bull **** WHO propganda campaign.

Now he wont even leat health experts within our country efficiently communicate with one another information about this virus. It is so vital for health card professionals to be on the same page.

It was already bad enough isolating from the who and the rest of the worlds health community. This is just unacceptable.
    Seriously, is anyone surprised?

I am sure Trump supporters expect — probably even revel in — this kind of authoritarian activity.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Sure, protesters have some fault.

But Trump has a large measure of fault for lying about the Coronavirus and comparing it to the flu when he knew it was more serious, well after most everyone else had stopped saying that.

This isn't that hard. What Trump and Democrats said in February and March was bad. What Trump has said in June, July, and August is reprehensible.
    I also think context is important. why was Trump saying what he did, or not saying what he should have.

I don't think it was a matter of simply not caring.

sadly it's a problem but I think some of the time how Trump reacts is based on not wanting to give in to what the other side wants, even if what they want is justified and should be agreed with.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    On a scale of 1 to 100 how much blame does Trump deserve? And the others? How much do they deserve?
    I have no idea because I would bet that I'm not aware of enough information to throw out some hypothetical percent. I would say Trump certainly deserves most of the blame.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Seriously, is anyone surprised?

I am sure Trump supporters expect — probably even revel in — this kind of authoritarian activity.
    even crazier than his seeming 'thinning of the herd' mentality with this is that many of them see it and still defiantly expose themselves to the virus more than most
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

¯\_(ツ)_/¯