Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 311 of 491 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321361411 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 7353
  1. #4651
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    54,153
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    True, I partially did that cuz if I used 190k then we'd have to go off on some tangent about overblown numbers or some bs.

    I'm sure you've noticed the pattern by now.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    ....or have Special accuse you of claiming that every single death is because of Donald Trump.

  2. #4652
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    54,153

  3. #4653
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    54,153
    Anti-mask and racism go together like peanut butter and chocolate.


  4. #4654
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,340
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Anti-mask and racism go together like peanut butter and chocolate.

    Riots are so super cool.

  5. #4655
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    54,153
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Riots are so super cool.
    Not as cool as desperately repeating lame one liners because your out of touch, fantasy based rants ring hollow and you can barely hold an actual conversation without blowing a fuse.

  6. #4656
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    28,156
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    and not ONE of those governors had the information Trump did.....other countries is irrelevant to the conversation but likely more than most of them too

    Tell me those governors make the same decisions if they're given a cohesive plan based on ALL available data by a group at the federal level. Every last one of them was left to figure their own way based on less information, even generate their own supply sources for needed PPE and equipment at least initially.

    Explain how those governors, red OR blue, should shoulder the same blame.
    other countries are not irrelevant. are American people too dumb to know what is going on in other countries?

    Trump did not have the authority. because he didn't, then those in every state have blame for what their state did.

    https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...-reopen-states
    Does Trump have ‘total authority’ during the coronavirus outbreak, or any other time?
    Is the authority of the president ‘total’?

    In a word, no.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  7. #4657
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    28,156
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You are truly an atrocious conversationalist. I didn't blame all the deaths on Trump, I said "you act like nearly 200,000 deaths was inevitable".
    the point in what I said is that a lot of people were going to die regardless of what Trump did or said, because this is something that has not been seen in over 100 years. that is the virus.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  8. #4658
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    28,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    It's not his fault, it's the people who don't believe a word he says because he's a pathological liar. Those people are what's wrong here. That's his logic.

    When Donnie ****s up, special is sure to find blame for everyone.
    not once have I ever said Trump doesn't have blame/fault, and yet people are still trying to say this.

    this narrative is alarming, filtering out information that matters.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  9. #4659
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    28,156
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Its official.

    You will defend trump no matter what. We alread knew that, but now its official. You have to use a stupidity far beyond human stupidity in order to start giving credence to your argument.

    My limit is human stupidity. I have never been past that. Sorry bud, cant follow you.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

    I've literally said he should have said more.

    "Trump could have and should have given more information about how bad covid19 was".


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  10. #4660
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    28,156
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Even if those that hate Trump wouldn't have listened, you know who would have? People who like and listen to Trump. So Trump lied to them because people who hate him wouldn't have listened anyway? Basically, he screwed over his followers and lied to them.

    And yes, Democrats did say those things... in February and March. Trump has been saying those things as late as... last week. Do you not see the difference?

    This would be like saying someone who believes the sun revolves around the earth today is the same as someone who believed the sun revolved around the earth in Copernicus' time because they both believe the same thing. Except the difference is we now know better.

    The same is true of Covid. Nobody knew better in February and March, but we knew better in July and August, and Trump kept repeating the same lies.
    doesn't eliminate their blame and that is part of my point.

    can you show me the continual deaths from covid19 are on the right? it's not just people that would trust Trump are the people dying or infecting anyone else.

    what type of logic is it to ignore anyone that was saying covid19 was going to be bad, either early on or since then, to support that it's all Trump's fault for not saying more early on.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  11. #4661
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,340
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Not as cool as desperately repeating lame one liners because your out of touch, fantasy based rants ring hollow and you can barely hold an actual conversation without blowing a fuse.
    There's some pretty thick irony in this post.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  12. #4662
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    36,300
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    doesn't eliminate their blame and that is part of my point.

    can you show me the continual deaths from covid19 are on the right? it's not just people that would trust Trump are the people dying or infecting anyone else.

    what type of logic is it to ignore anyone that was saying covid19 was going to be bad, either early on or since then, to support that it's all Trump's fault for not saying more early on.
    No one is saying it's all Trump's fault, or that Democrats didn't contribute to the problem in February and March. What I'm saying is Trump is the only one still contributing to the problem in June, July, August, September, etc. That is his fault. He is fully in control of what he has said about it long after everyone else realized the truth.

    Saying both sides deserve blame was absolutely true in February and March. It is most certainly not true in July and August.

  13. #4663
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    54,153
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the point in what I said is that a lot of people were going to die regardless of what Trump did or said, because this is something that has not been seen in over 100 years. that is the virus.
    I guess you're simply glossing over the fact that Trump has absolutely butchered this country's coronavirus response, but hey: you never mindlessly defend Trump, amirite?

  14. #4664
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    54,153
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    There's some pretty thick irony in this post.
    Not really. Though there's certainly some thick as sludge denial in your reply to it.

  15. #4665
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    35,410
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    other countries are not irrelevant. are American people too dumb to know what is going on in other countries?

    Trump did not have the authority. because he didn't, then those in every state have blame for what their state did.

    https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...-reopen-states
    Essentially you are saying the president has no role to.play during a national crisis...?

    Your bias has gotten the best of you.

    If you are saying that after blaming trump for his beyond pathetic response we should also put some blame on governors, ok, that's fair, but say it clearer.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 09-13-2020 at 02:55 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •