Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 293 of 1056 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343393793 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 15837
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    by far the largest group of people getting positive tests these last couple months are people under 30.
    What percentage of those would you expect are conservatives?

I realize you're talking more about Trumpsters...but the fact is, it's young people primarily spiking the actual positives
    Yeah... You can blame the colleges for wanting to get their Dorm money.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Yeah... You can blame the colleges for wanting to get their Dorm money.
    And all these people throwing massive parties. Hundreds of people within a few cubic feet.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And all these people throwing massive parties. Hundreds of people within a few cubic feet.
    damn conservatives, amirite?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yep. The quickness that these made it through phases 1 and 2 is pretty impressive. Sounds like they're deep into phase 3. If this thing comes out for the public in November, I'm raising my hand. Though it appears I can't get covid even when trying. My brother and his daughter have it. I intentionally drove to their house and hugged both of them. Spent hours with them and I'm still showing negative via the antigen test.

Just let me get this thing please.
    Wow....just wow. Absolutely stunning level of ignorance and/or slavish devotion to party.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    damn conservatives, amirite?
    I get the sarcasm but to be fair... My town is exploding with cases because of the college, the town freaks out, the school send the students home, and today a buncha mouth-breathing trumpers (a good 60) are in the park having a BBQ.

Dumb is dumb liberal or conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Spain is having a second wave bigger than US

https://twitter.com/joethebrew/statu...460732418?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Wow....just wow. Absolutely stunning level of ignorance and/or slavish devotion to party.
    I don't know man. Seems like moving a post from someone in another thread to this thread would be against site policy.

Glad to know I still have a creeper though. Trust me, your obsession with me is not flattering. It's actually a bit disturbing.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    I get the sarcasm but to be fair... My town is exploding with cases because of the college, the town freaks out, the school send the students home, and today a buncha mouth-breathing trumpers (a good 60) are in the park having a BBQ.

Dumb is dumb liberal or conservative.
    I made my initial comment because he made it sound like it was conservatives causing the spikes

question...how do you know they're Trumpers if they're just having a BBQ?

but schools open, they have cases...the last thing to do is send a compromised group home to increase the spread
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I don't know man. Seems like moving a post from someone in another thread to this thread would be against site policy.

Glad to know I still have a creeper though. Trust me, your obsession with me is not flattering. It's actually a bit disturbing.
    Seems to me like you have no idea what "site policy" is. Way to change the subject and make it about me as a person though. Also quite neat how you think that I'm obsessed with you when you reply to me and such just as much as I do to you. I take that phony victim complex as a waving of the proverbial white flag (and completely understand it, seeing as how you don't often have any intelligent rebuttals to what I post).

There's what? One really active forum on PSD, with maybe 2-3 dozen regular posters? Frequent interaction is going to happen with many combinations of these posters. Get over yourself.

Flips is the kinda guy that probably yells at people for not wearing a mask on the sidewalk.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Seems to me like you have no idea what "site policy" is. Way to change the subject and make it about me as a person though. Also quite neat how you think that I'm obsessed with you when you reply to me and such just as much as I do to you. I take that phony victim complex as a waving of the proverbial white flag (and completely understand it, seeing as how you don't often have any intelligent rebuttals to what I post).

There's what? One really active forum on PSD, with maybe 2-3 dozen regular posters? Frequent interaction is going to happen with many combinations of these posters. Get over yourself.
    I'm pretty sure you're the only person in this forum constantly messaging another poster about their penis size, mental capacity, body weight, age and whatever insulting thing you want to come up with.

I even made it so you can't PM me, so now you're just messaging me. Yes dude, you clearly have an obsession with me. It's not flattering and it is really ****ing odd and creepy.

Keep your thoughts about things in this forum political, and stop the childish and creepy ****ing personal insults.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Spain is having a second wave bigger than US
    Oh goody. Now you can sleep easier at night.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Flips is the kinda guy that probably yells at people for not wearing a mask on the sidewalk.
    I don’t think he seems like someone that yells I think he is more into watching and judging

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I'm pretty sure you're the only person in this forum constantly messaging another poster about their penis size, mental capacity, body weight, age and whatever insulting thing you want to come up with.

I even made it so you can't PM me, so now you're just messaging me. Yes dude, you clearly have an obsession with me. It's not flattering and it is really ****ing odd and creepy.

Keep your thoughts about things in this forum political, and stop the childish and creepy ****ing personal insults.
    Again with the BS victim complex. Way to totally dramatize and exaggerate ****, while pretending like you don't sling off-topic insults at me every chance you get.

I guess that PM I sent you months ago is still eating away at you (appears I struck a nerve). When you get off-topic with personal insults within these public forums, I send you a PM to avoid cluttering up the forum with this kind of emotional, woe is me, horse **** that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. You, on the other hand, are desperate for sympathy despite literally applauding the idea of me dying at the hands of a conservative militia member in the public forums the other day.

Such a monstrous hypocrite you are (and truly pathetic that you're trying to paint yourself as some sort of victim here). Kind of like your idol Trump in a way.

One last thing on this topic: I could be like you and copy/paste the (in your case) hilariously hypocritical and mindlessly insulting PM's you have sent me but I have a little more class than that.