Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 290 of 1055 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300340390790 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 15816
  1. #4336
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,721
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    actually, so is your defense of Nancy
    She got tricked. she has the resources to make someone come to her. She was stupid. Her actions didnít endanger anyone though. She didnít have a giant self indulgent gathering. She got a herself prettied up while taking reasonable precautions. This is a case of the right looking for a gotcha moment. A hoax


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #4337
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,902
    https://twitter.com/dbongino/status/...550626306?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #4338
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,902
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    She got tricked. she has the resources to make someone come to her. She was stupid. Her actions didnít endanger anyone though. She didnít have a giant self indulgent gathering. She got a herself prettied up while taking reasonable precautions. This is a case of the right looking for a gotcha moment. A hoax


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    She went on TV three hours later lecturing people about wearing a mask and all that ****


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4339
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    17,718
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    She got tricked. she has the resources to make someone come to her. She was stupid. Her actions didnít endanger anyone though. She didnít have a giant self indulgent gathering. She got a herself prettied up while taking reasonable precautions. This is a case of the right looking for a gotcha moment. A hoax


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't much care either way.......but had this been Mitch McConnell getting a haircut, you know as well as I do Dems would be all over it. I still don't get your excusing it as her being tricked, tho....she made the contact while having no reason to not know the salon couldn't legally open for her. That's not even in question.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  5. #4340
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,721

    COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    She went on TV three hours later lecturing people about wearing a mask and all that ****


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sheís right and your hack dying to find that gotcha moment.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 09-04-2020 at 05:41 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  6. #4341
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,721

    COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I don't much care either way.......but had this been Mitch McConnell getting a haircut, you know as well as I do Dems would be all over it. I still don't get your excusing it as her being tricked, tho....she made the contact while having no reason to not know the salon couldn't legally open for her. That's not even in question.
    I donít know if she knew or not and If Mitch did it, it wouldnít even have made the news.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 09-04-2020 at 06:10 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  7. #4342
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    12,006
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    She got tricked. she has the resources to make someone come to her. She was stupid. Her actions didnít endanger anyone though. She didnít have a giant self indulgent gathering. She got a herself prettied up while taking reasonable precautions. This is a case of the right looking for a gotcha moment. A hoax


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The white supremacists tricked her into revealing that the danger of coronovirus has absolutely nothing to do with the current regime of mass business closures, and in fact the health risks are very low. We're unsure at this point what the next stage in their nefarious plan to make sick people die is, though.

  8. #4343
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Stupid ad imo.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  9. #4344
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    The white supremacists tricked her into revealing that the danger of coronovirus has absolutely nothing to do with the current regime of mass business closures, and in fact the health risks are very low. We're unsure at this point what the next stage in their nefarious plan to make sick people die is, though.
    I dont know what half of this means, should be pointed out that the business closures saved our health system from collapsing, which may have well spread to housing or economy.

    The closures were necessary given that we did nothing for the first 2 months.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  10. #4345
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,721
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    The white supremacists tricked her into revealing that the danger of coronovirus has absolutely nothing to do with the current regime of mass business closures, and in fact the health risks are very low. We're unsure at this point what the next stage in their nefarious plan to make sick people die is, though.
    Yes, itís a front for the Dems clear desire to make everyone have bad hair


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  11. #4346
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,888
    Hereís a fun collage:




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #4347
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,254
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    1) make America great again....again

    2) own the libz
    3) Trump, Trump, TRUMP, TRUMP!!!

  13. #4348
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,254
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Hereís a fun collage:

    China's flooding, caused largely by bad infrastructure decisions, is already causing a massive food shortage. The people were told to open their houses to the flood waters to help the people downstream, and there are national messages to get used to being hungry.

    I heard an estimate that it might end up killing millions, and may keep killing for years because of the toxins being spread all over the land where people will go back and live and those deaths won't necessarily be attached to the flooding.

    2020, the gift that keeps giving.

  14. #4349
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    101,416
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Hereís a fun collage:




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  15. #4350
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    17,621
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The fact that people want to turn people starving due to a pandemic that is no one's fault into a political war, pretty much tells us all we need to know about people. And when I say people, I mean you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •