Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 290 of 1055 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300340390790 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 15816
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    actually, so is your defense of Nancy
    She got tricked. she has the resources to make someone come to her. She was stupid. Her actions didnít endanger anyone though. She didnít have a giant self indulgent gathering. She got a herself prettied up while taking reasonable precautions. This is a case of the right looking for a gotcha moment. A hoax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

https://twitter.com/dbongino/status/...550626306?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    She got tricked. she has the resources to make someone come to her. She was stupid. Her actions didnít endanger anyone though. She didnít have a giant self indulgent gathering. She got a herself prettied up while taking reasonable precautions. This is a case of the right looking for a gotcha moment. A hoax

She went on TV three hours later lecturing people about wearing a mask and all that ****

I don't much care either way.......but had this been Mitch McConnell getting a haircut, you know as well as I do Dems would be all over it. I still don't get your excusing it as her being tricked, tho....she made the contact while having no reason to not know the salon couldn't legally open for her. That's not even in question.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    She went on TV three hours later lecturing people about wearing a mask and all that ****

sheís right and your hack dying to find that gotcha moment.

Last edited by ewing; 09-04-2020 at 05:41 PM.

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I don't much care either way.......but had this been Mitch McConnell getting a haircut, you know as well as I do Dems would be all over it. I still don't get your excusing it as her being tricked, tho....she made the contact while having no reason to not know the salon couldn't legally open for her. That's not even in question.
    I donít know if she knew or not and If Mitch did it, it wouldnít even have made the news.

Last edited by ewing; 09-04-2020 at 06:10 PM.

The white supremacists tricked her into revealing that the danger of coronovirus has absolutely nothing to do with the current regime of mass business closures, and in fact the health risks are very low. We're unsure at this point what the next stage in their nefarious plan to make sick people die is, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Stupid ad imo.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    The white supremacists tricked her into revealing that the danger of coronovirus has absolutely nothing to do with the current regime of mass business closures, and in fact the health risks are very low. We're unsure at this point what the next stage in their nefarious plan to make sick people die is, though.
    I dont know what half of this means, should be pointed out that the business closures saved our health system from collapsing, which may have well spread to housing or economy.

The closures were necessary given that we did nothing for the first 2 months.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Yes, itís a front for the Dems clear desire to make everyone have bad hair

Hereís a fun collage:

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    1) make America great again....again

2) own the libz
    3) Trump, Trump, TRUMP, TRUMP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Hereís a fun collage:

China's flooding, caused largely by bad infrastructure decisions, is already causing a massive food shortage. The people were told to open their houses to the flood waters to help the people downstream, and there are national messages to get used to being hungry.

I heard an estimate that it might end up killing millions, and may keep killing for years because of the toxins being spread all over the land where people will go back and live and those deaths won't necessarily be attached to the flooding.

2020, the gift that keeps giving.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Hereís a fun collage:

Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The fact that people want to turn people starving due to a pandemic that is no one's fault into a political war, pretty much tells us all we need to know about people. And when I say people, I mean you.