Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 289 of 435 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339389 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 6520
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if you don't want to believe what I said, then don't. you admitted you don't watch CNN, I do. I know that I saw the people there say.
    Questioning safety and voicing concerns about Trump using the vaccine against scientific advice as a political ploy is an appropriate position for anyone to take.

so when Trump doesn't wear a mask.. OUTRAGE!

but Nancy Pelosi not wearing a mask, meh, no big deal.
    She should be taken to task for not wearing a mask. It also looks like the owner was setting her up for political reasons. No one acted appropriately in this instance and Pelosi has said as much.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Well duh....you'll take anything from Trump and eat that **** up like filet mignon even if it is actually a fresh, steamy terd dropped on your chest.
    It's spelled t-u-r-d. Isn't that also called a Cleveland Steamer?

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

the same person/side that relentlessly pushes wearing a mask, did not wear a mask.

if people can not accept this was bad, where are we at.
    You didn’t answer the question. Also she did wear a mask an only took it off when her hair was getting washed. Her hair is wet in the still of her without a mask. Why don’t you believe Nancy? You have no proof. This shows incredible bias

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 09-04-2020 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    She should be taken to task for not wearing a mask. It also looks like the owner was setting her up for political reasons. No one acted appropriately in this instance and Pelosi has said as much.
    all she did was make a backhanded apology, not take responsibility for acting inappropriately
    “I take responsibility for trusting the word of a neighborhood salon that I’ve been to over the years many times,” she said Wednesday while addressing reporters in the city. “When they said they were able to accommodate people one person at a time, I trusted that.”

This was in the state, likely even the district she represents....she knew when she requested the appointment what the state mandates were and that this meant no salon.

But again...this is a deal but shouldn't be a BIG deal. Her response to it made it a bigger deal than necessary. Say she made an error, she's learned more since then, and move on.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    all she did was make a backhanded apology, not take responsibility for acting inappropriately
    “I take responsibility for trusting the word of a neighborhood salon that I’ve been to over the years many times,” she said Wednesday while addressing reporters in the city. “When they said they were able to accommodate people one person at a time, I trusted that.”

This was in the state, likely even the district she represents....she knew when she requested the appointment what the state mandates were and that this meant no salon.

But again...this is a deal but shouldn't be a BIG deal. Her response to it made it a bigger deal than necessary. Say she made an error, she's learned more since then, and move on.
    So I would like to unpack this a bit. Because I don't think you really believe it at all.

Do you think that when someone makes a request of a business in their own private life that they are familiar with all the state mandates that surround that action. Are you familiar with all the state mandates that are connected with the cooking and preparedness of a hamburger when you order one? I would bet every dollar that I'll ever earn you aren't. Now let's go into something more complicated like hair and salon regulations. Are you familiar with all the state mandates when you go get a hair cut? I, again, suspect the answer is a resounding no. But what I bet you do is expect that the people who run the business and are there day in and day out as new rules get removed or added or modified are familiar with them. Does that sound realistic?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So I would like to unpack this a bit. Because I don't think you really believe it at all.

Do you think that when someone makes a request of a business in their own private life that they are familiar with all the state mandates that surround that action. Are you familiar with all the state mandates that are connected with the cooking and preparedness of a hamburger when you order one? I would bet every dollar that I'll ever earn you aren't. Now let's go into something more complicated like hair and salon regulations. Are you familiar with all the state mandates when you go get a hair cut? I, again, suspect the answer is a resounding no. But what I bet you do is expect that the people who run the business and are there day in and day out as new rules get removed or added or modified are familiar with them. Does that sound realistic?
    There's nothing to unpack. Unless I'm wrong, this happened at a time the state was mandating all non-essential businesses be closed. Are you suggesting the Speaker of the House would need help in determining whether a hair salon would be considered essential or not? I'm not expecting her to know ANY ins and outs...beyond that.

Now, let me flip this around. What do you suppose the media, etc would be doing with a story if it were Mitch McConnell getting a haircut while his state was shut down?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    What policies has Trump put forward for the 2020 election?
    1) make America great again....again

2) own the libz

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You didn’t answer the question. Also she did wear a mask an only took it off when her hair was getting washed. Her hair is wet in the still of her without a mask. Why don’t you believe Nancy? You have no proof. This shows incredible bias

there is video of her walking into the appointment without a mask. no reason for anyone to debate this, from Nancy Pelosi who made a big fuss over other people wearing a mask, she did not. that is on her alone.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

there is video of her walking into the appointment without a mask. no reason for anyone to debate this, from Nancy Pelosi who made a big fuss over other people wearing a mask, she did not. that is on her alone.
    You lie. There is video of her with clearly wet hair and no mask on. She admitted to taking her mask off when she got her hair washed. She also explained how she was set up and then the person who she accused made a lot of money off the story.

Your right wing bias if unbelievable

Where is your proof that what Nancy says is false. Why do the circumstances here not matter to you?

You lie. There is video of her with clearly wet hair and no mask on. She admitted to taking her mask off when she got her hair washed. She also explained how she was set up and then the person who she accused made a lot money off the story.

actually, so is your defense of Nancy

You lie. There is video of her with clearly wet hair and no mask on. She admitted to taking her mask off when she got her hair washed. She also explained how she was set up and then the person who she accused made a lot money off the story.

I'm totally over this thing but that would be the first time any of us ever saw a person walking through a room while simultaneously getting their hair washed.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

You lie. There is video of her with clearly wet hair and no mask on. She admitted to taking her mask off when she got her hair washed. She also explained how she was set up and then the person who she accused made a lot of money off the story.

Where is your proof that what Nancy says is false. Why do the circumstances here not matter to you?

walking through, my mistake.

does she get her hair washed by someone invisible while she is walking?

if having wet hair (while walking) means you don't need a mask, well there is the solution for anyone that doesn't like masks, just wet your hair.

that still doesn't excuse her going when she should know better.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nancy-p...wner-responds/

At the time, salons in San Francisco had been closed for months due to the coronavirus pandemic. They were allowed to start reopening on Tuesday – a day after Pelosi's visit – for outdoor service, according to San Francisco's health department. Face masks are always required during approved services and more generally required citywide when social distancing can't be maintained.
    Pelosi was a day early, and this wasn't outside.

if this was a set up by the salon, then Nancy Pelosi is dumb enough to fall for it and that is disturbing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I'm totally over this thing but that would be the first time any of us ever saw a person walking through a room while simultaneously getting their hair washed.
    She had just finished getting her wash. That’s why her hair is wet. Special said she entered the salon with no mask on. In an early post you said that she didn’t wear one the whole time and that I should ask for the video to prove it lol. The evidence and Nancy’s story line up perfectly. Yet you and Special both made up details to make her look worse. What a witch hunt
    Last edited by ewing; 09-04-2020 at 04:42 PM.

So sad how people will attack a great American like this.