Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 286 of 487 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336386 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 7291
    I asked earlier and it got buried by SalonGate

If/when a vaccine comes out...right now talk of Nov 1....how quickly do you get in line to get it?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post

If/when a vaccine comes out...right now talk of Nov 1....how quickly do you get in line to get it?
    I won't be a beta tester, that's for sure. As for when I'd feel comfortable taking whatever vaccine is first introduced to the general public? All depends on the details, which we do not have yet.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I won't be a beta tester, that's for sure. As for when I'd feel comfortable taking whatever vaccine is first introduced to the general public? All depends on the details, which we do not have yet.
    That's part of the problem....if they're releasing it to millions, it better be more than a beta test

For me personally? I spend the holidays with my brother in Honolulu. This year I bought my tickets back in June to fly out a week before Christmas. I had NO thought at the time that 6 months later I might still be questioning getting into a tube with 200 strangers for 7 hours as far as this @#$@%#$ virus. Not saying that forces my hand on whether to get the shot...but it might shorten my wait time to see how it goes before I do.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Based on what I am hearing, a few of these vaccines are deep into phase 3 testing which is the final phase. If that's the case, sign me up.

I got my other flu vaccine this morning.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You were always going to vote for Biden G.
    Nope. Was ready to go libertarian or green depending on who had stronger pull. Just most presidential elections.

Now I feel the need to cancel out at least one pathetic moron. Itís absolutely insane to me that youíll check the box for this guy. Just unreal.

I think the initial vaccines are only for medical staff and high risk groups.

I donít feel good about a rushed vaccine. I never get the flu vaccine. Itís 37% effective for most people and Iím not high risk.

I donít have much confidence in this with the way companies are gambling and profiteering and pushing through guidelines. If my employer mandates it I will get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Welcome to America, fella. Those in power have always been able to play by different rules, and it is clear by our continued choices that we donít have much of a problem with that state of affairs.

Is Pelosi a hypocrite? Well, sure. OK, and while I might have a problem with that on paper, in the long run, I just donít frigginí care because sheíll be voted right back in.

It ainít worth the effort. Just like with Trump and his BS.
    Hey, fella. You know what's great about Trump? He didn't take any of my freedoms away. He didn't start any wars. And my taxes are better.

Pelosi and your democrats can suck my ballsack. They've done nothing for me.

"PUT YOUR MASK ON!!!!!!"
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Hey, fella. You know what's great about Trump? He didn't take any of my freedoms away. He didn't start any wars. And my taxes are better.

"PUT YOUR MASK ON!!!!!!"
    Clearly you're not a minority.

I'm not a ******.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

10. 09-03-2020, 06:50 PM
    Reason
    Filter dodging

Agreed. It even has a completely separate use.

I'm not remotely a Pelosi fan, so it was my comment in response to your calling her a great patriot
    Love it or leave it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Na, I think Pelosi was the only one who cared about her hairdo. I think Americans with half a brain should have a problem with a politician playing by a different set of rules considering they're the ones who make them.
    I think her hair looks great

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

What is happening in this country?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Clearly you're not a minority.
    I'm not a ******.
    I can't believe it censored R-E-T-A-R-D.
    I don't suppose it's apropo of anything, but a user of this forum just equated a minority to a ******.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

"PUT YOUR MASK ON!!!!!!"
    I am not a democrat by any stretch, ding dong, and if you were not so wedded to your own simplistic binary view, youíd actually know that. But, then again, I wouldnít expect youíd have the comprehension to have gathered that.

As for Trump, I am delighted you suck his knob. As far as I am concerned, he has done nothing but poison this country (literally).