Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 284 of 384 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294334 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 5748
    This Pelosi story is just as much worthless non-news BS as the ice cream story. Unfortunately there is endless stupid stories going the other way too. When Biden or Trump mis-speak it's not news it's human. It's all about the team games.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    This Pelosi story is just as much worthless non-news BS as the ice cream story. Unfortunately there is endless stupid stories going the other way too. When Biden or Trump mis-speak it's not news it's human. It's all about the team games.
    how is it useless?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/02/polit...lon/index.html

Pelosi's office acknowledges indoor hair appointment, violating San Francisco Covid-19 restrictions
    Pelosi's staff insisted Pelosi wore a mask while getting her hair done except for a brief period when she got her hair washed. The security footage shows Pelosi not wearing a mask as she walks briefly between two small rooms in the salon, her hair wet as if just washed.

"The speaker always wears a mask and complies with local Covid requirements," Pelosi's Deputy Chief of Staff Drew Hammill said in the statement.
    bold, lie.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-pelosi-salon

It's worth noting that the speaker did appear on the liberal network on Monday evening for an interview on "All In with Chris Hayes," which aired live roughly two hours after the salon visit.

During that interview, Pelosi criticized President Trump for giving his Republican National Convention acceptance speech before a live audience on the South Lawn at the White House and scolded the event for the lack of mask-wearing and social distancing among attendees.

"He slapped science right in the face and what a bad example that was," Pelosi told Hayes.
    the very same day she was on MSNBC criticizing Trump/RNC for a lack of masks, she wasn't wearing a mask herself.

yes this is news, she should know better and set an example herself.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    But Dbroncs says that Nancy is your girl...LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Nah man. We all know she's your girl. Gmen would never get between your love affair.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    to me, it WOULD have been....but her denials are making it more of a story than it needed to be or would have been.......had she not been on Trump etc so much about adhering to set policies and wearing a mask, it wouldn't be....but she had and is now denying the salon trip even happened as it is said to...THAT'S what makes it a story

up there with Kenosha, vaccines, and stim bills? of course not...
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    lol does it even sound remotely logical to trick a politician the way she's talking about? And to what end? What would the salon owner possibly have to gain? All Pelosi had to do was admit she made a mistake and apologize and it wouldn't even be a story now...instead it's become freaking SalonGate
    As of this morning the salon owners go fund me had raised about 50 grand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 09-03-2020 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Wait, is a politician lying a negative again? Maybe you shouldn’t take her literally, isn’t that the new standard?

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    how was she tricked into getting her hair done?

how was she tricked into not wearing a mask?
    She was tricked into believing she was following local ordinances. Do you have proof she wasn’t ?

Last edited by ewing; 09-03-2020 at 12:32 PM.

The whole thing is a Republican hoax

don't work in what way. it's not clickable by including #, but it can show who was related to what was said.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

She was interviewed in detail on FOX News as well.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

but she wouldn't have had any idea that would happen when she did it

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    to me, it WOULD have been....but her denials are making it more of a story than it needed to be or would have been.......had she not been on Trump etc so much about adhering to set policies and wearing a mask, it wouldn't be....but she had and is now denying the salon trip even happened as it is said to...THAT'S what makes it a story

up there with Kenosha, vaccines, and stim bills? of course not...
    I'm just tired of the toddler BS.

"But my sister did it last week!!!!" "Honey, you shouldn't base your behavior on what other people do or say but what you know is right, your sister's behavior is not the issue right now between us."

And of course there is the old tattling thing that this is just more of. It's tiresome when either side does it.

And yes, I know it's not going away any time soon. It's the new normal.

She was tricked into believing she was following local ordinances. Do you have proof she wasn’t ?

c'mon, she knew of the state wide policies and that any local ordinances couldn't overstep them....I mean some businesses got shut down and fined that did that

lol, nice.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

why are Democrats blocking this.

how about these.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...ative-n1236638

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKCN25221Q

https://www.thedailybeast.com/dems-f...boost-re-elect

they are already questioning whether this will be safe and pushing Trump is only doing this for politics. that alone will influence people.
    None of those say the Democrats are blocking the roll-out of the vaccine. Perhaps you posted the wrong link?