Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 283 of 426 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293333383 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 6385
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    She is a wonder person. She went and got a haircut by herself. She took off her mask only when getting her hair washed. This is so desperate. This was not a gathering. This was not a disregard for precaution. Speaker Pelosi is holding this county together. She is a beautiful woman and you should show some respect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    She walked in the salon without a mask and she walked out without a mask. Never wore one the entire time. That's unless you take Nancy's word over the salon owners. Or you could just ask for the video.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    She walked in the salon without a mask and she walked out without a mask. Never wore one the entire time. That's unless you take Nancy's word over the salon owners. Or you could just ask for the video.
    Who do I ask? I’ve only seen a still of her with her mask down. In that picture her hair was clearly wet. The owner is benefiting financially and has been contradicted by stylists at the salon. On the other hand Nancy has had a controversy free reign as a public figure and is a distinguished public servant.

Last edited by ewing; 09-03-2020 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Lol if you don’t see the issue. She’s been calling for these stores to close. To wear a mask etc

She did completely the opposite then blamed the Salon owner for recording.

Just like the Chicago mayor who did the same exact thing. Bunch of hypocrites

Please quote Speaker Pelosi saying no businesses should open under any circumstances?

There's no denying Pelosi was in the wrong. Admit it, apologize, and move on...but no, make excuses
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

So, it's Nov 1 and a COVID vaccine is released and available. How soon do you try and get it yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Well, it isn’t going away (or al least not until the election, right?).
    The virus itself may never go away in our lifetime. I've been pretty consistent with that opinion for the last 4 months.

Our lockdowns and social distancing are what I'm tired of.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    There was nothing in that article about Democrats objecting to or blocking an expedited vaccine on November 1st. Perhaps you have the wrong link?
    why are Democrats blocking this.

Democrats blocked other legislation that would help fund a vaccine.

how about these.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...ative-n1236638
    House Democrats begin probe into Trump's 'Warp Speed' vaccine initiative

Rep. James Clyburn, D-S.C., says a lack of transparency could affect public confidence in a vaccine, and questions the financial stake for the effort's chief adviser.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKCN25221Q
    Democrats in the House of Representatives on Thursday introduced legislation that would require the FDA to consult with a panel of experts to ensure a vaccine doesn’t get rammed through too fast. The panel, the Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee, is made up of experts from academia, industry and government.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/dems-f...boost-re-elect
    Dems Fear Trump Will Rush Vaccine to Boost Re-Elect
    “I would not put it past this administration and this president to advance his personal political agenda ahead of our national interest,” said Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi (D-IL).
    they are already questioning whether this will be safe and pushing Trump is only doing this for politics. that alone will influence people.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Way to pretend that a few talking heads represent the entirety of this country that you don't live in.
    I didn't say anything about an entirety, or even most people. I said I've seen people with American media talking about what I said. everyone should known at this point that media has a political agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    #HashtagsDontWorkOnPSD
    don't work in what way. it's not clickable by including #, but it can show who was related to what was said.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    She should be called out for her hypocrisy. Pointing out that you don’t do the same for hypocritical republicans making you a hypocrite was the point not defending Pelosi’s poor decisions.
    then there should be multiple people here doing just that. anyone that has typically supported Democrats, say Nancy Pelosi was wrong here.

instead of the argument going back and forth, everyone should be saying yes Pelosi was wrong.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    then there should be multiple people here doing just that. anyone that has typically supported Democrats, say Nancy Pelosi was wrong here.

instead of the argument going back and forth, everyone should be saying yes Pelosi was wrong.
    the circumstances don’t matter here? They seem to matter every
    time a black guy gets shot. an She said she was tricked? Do you have proof she wasn’t?

time a black guy gets shot. an She said she was tricked? Do you have proof she wasn’t?

how was she tricked into getting her hair done?

how was she tricked into not wearing a mask?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lol does it even sound remotely logical to trick a politician the way she's talking about? And to what end? What would the salon owner possibly have to gain? All Pelosi had to do was admit she made a mistake and apologize and it wouldn't even be a story now...instead it's become freaking SalonGate

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Lol if you don’t see the issue. She’s been calling for these stores to close. To wear a mask etc

She did completely the opposite then blamed the Salon owner for recording.

Just like the Chicago mayor who did the same exact thing. Bunch of hypocrites

Nancy sucks.

In case you want to review your nonsense comment to me before. I know it’s impossible for a GOP party liner to ever admit fault.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Nancy sucks.

In case you want to review your nonsense comment to me before. I know it’s impossible for a GOP party liner to ever admit fault.

But Dbroncs says that Nancy is your girl...LOL
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!