Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 275 of 484 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 7260
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    is that different from just regular weather?
    because, either way, unless I'm outdoors, it doesn't much matter about the weather
    Only if you have functional HVAC. If your HVAC is down and it's 112F outside and 99% humidity ... you might die in flagrante.

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    The original context from the OP was that the majority of the elderly that are dying are Trump supporters
    Yes, I am fully aware what OP's original context was. However, I am not the OP so I don't know why you keep bringing him up when addressing me.

There was link to voting by age and race in my post, it was the stats of over 65 white voters for Trump was 53% and about 43%-46% for those making less than 50k a year.
    If you are referring to this link, it only shows the individual stats for white voters for Trump (57%) and 65 & over voters for Trump (52%). Contrary to what you claim, there is no data shown for white voters 65 & over. If I missed something and/or you are referring to a different link, please straighten me out.

So is 53% considered much more likely? Either way, neither the OP or you have done anything but assumptions
    No, 53% is not what I would consider to be "much more likely". However, the web page you are referring to does not show this data you are claiming it does. Said web page does link to another page that shows the figure for whites 65 & over that voted for Trump at 58%.

Furthermore, the poll we are both referencing is a very small sample size of 24,537 people who voted for president. That is less than 0.02% of all the people that voted for president in 2016, making it far from a comprehensive look at things. I'd still feel safe in assuming that if someone is both white and elderly, they are more likely to be voting for Donald Trump.

The white elderly are dying at a significantly (-12.5% to -32%) lower rate than minorities as shown on pages 4,5 and 6 of my other reply reply.
    Of course they are. However, there are still more white people dying from COVID-19 in this country than there are minorities dying from it (as shown in the same link you provided).

Something gotta kill whitey cause it ain't the cops

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ****

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Something gotta kill whitey cause it ain't the cops

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ****
    Got to start with the ones in power.

CSC saying only 6 percent of deaths are strictly due to covid

When this is all said and done and the dust settles my head will still be spinning

One More Time

I like how everyone keeps bringing that up as some "gotcha" moment when it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone paying attention and doesn't really change a thing.

Ya you totally saw my white lettered message at the end that says gotcha

Just saying my head's spinning. But hey why be honest and say I don't know **** because I'm no expert.

Now if this was setting up CMMs and writing programs and inspection I'll moped the ****ing floor with these experts

One More Time

RI is as blue as they come.and the governor is pushing opening schools. My sister still hasn't heard anything from the town yet but we shall see.

One More Time

Thereís conflicting feelings so thatís not surprising. Board of Ed and child psychologists in many areas are asserting the importance of getting kids back to socializing and structured learning, never mind the poor kids who lose all access and support with schools.

At the same time some schools just donít have enough teachers and resources to open with adhering to safety guidelines.

Itís a big mess.

When this is all said and done and the dust settles my head will still be spinning

They've been cooking the numbers the whole time. Why do you think ****ing New Jersey had such high numbers?

on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death
    #shamdemic
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    They've been cooking the numbers the whole time. Why do you think ****ing New Jersey had such high numbers?

#shamdemic
    What a shock you believe the data isn't real.

Next thing you're going to tell me that people who "die" from gunshots would not have suffered the massive bleeding they died from if the bullet hadn't pierced their body.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Most people who get aids donít die from aids, but other complications from the virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Most people who get aids donít die from aids, but other complications from the virus.
    It comes down to the fact that its okay because most of the people who died when contracting COVID were old or had co-morbidities. That's basically what it constantly comes back to. Its apparently ludicrous to say someone died of COVID when they also had lung cancer or when they also had heart disease, meanwhile in many cases COVID expedited those deaths.

We live in a world where everyday people can tell you about a disease because they did a couple of minutes research on webMD, everything in the media is an over-exaggeration or a lie, if you are wrong about one aspect of a disease you're wrong about the entirety of the disease, etc.
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-01-2020 at 11:13 PM.

What I dont understand is that in the more significant cases of COVID, there are life threatening symptoms. Things like blood clots, heart issues, respiratory failure, potentially deadly elevated body temperatures, etc. Its not like this is the common cold. People can easily die from those symptoms irrespective of whether or not they have a co-morbidity. We don't argue when someone with lung cancer catches pneumonia and dies from that but if COVID is a contributing factor to death its a lie? Okay, sure.