Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 269 of 1478 FirstFirst ... 1692192592672682692702712793193697691269 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 22166
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Hereís the quandary.

The vast majority of the Covid-19 dead in the US are also the people most likely to vote for this administration, and yet at the same time this administration gets to eliminate these same dead all from the Medicare and Social Security rolls.

Such a dilemma.
    This is such an idiotic post lol. You have no clue who they vote for or would support

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    This is such an idiotic post lol. You have no clue who they vote for or would support

Majority of those killed are elderly, majority of elderly are conservative right leaning. I'm not saying he is right in saying what he said, but you cant say "no clue".

Either way, its ****in horrible that older people are going out earlier than they should have been. Should be bipartisan agreement that America completely and utterly failed in its covid response.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

You're one to talk.

dead people vote by mail and are Democrats

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Majority of those killed are elderly, majority of elderly are conservative right leaning. I'm not saying he is right in saying what he said, but you cant say "no clue".

Either way, its ****in horrible that older people are going out earlier than they should have been. Should be bipartisan agreement that America completely and utterly failed in its covid response.

They're going out less than 1 year earlier on average. Shut down everyone else now.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Yeah, old people have had their time. **** 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Having a little Pence poppet you cough on is ****ed up

Wait, what? That's not weird, you're weird

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yeah, old people have had their time. **** 'em!
    Less than 1 year less life expectancy. Yeah....lets screw our kids education (ya know the ones that are our future), and let's completely ruin the world's economy. I'm going to use Walters words. You're a bunch of clowns.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Less than 1 year less life expectancy. Yeah....lets screw our kids education (ya know the ones that are our future), and let's completely ruin the world's economy. I'm going to use Walters words. You're a bunch of clowns.
    Such a dumb, selfish argument. Though I can't say I expect anything less of you. You don't give a **** about old people, young people, or anyone but yourself and your little circle of family and golf buddies. Defend the incompetent clown in chief and his mail order bride at all costs (oh yeah and own the libz)! Money over people and mindless partisan BS over anything resembling logic or compassion.

Killer set of priorities.

Donít we look negatively on other countries whose life expectancy goes down?

They're going out less than 1 year earlier on average. Shut down everyone else now.
    lmao, yes, a year is a lot. It's funny cuz this whole time I've been thinking how horrible it is for someone to go out a few months early, especially when you're in that stage of your life.

Here you're talking about a year like it's not a big deal, lol.

How do you know that people are dying an average 1 year earlier?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

I have a daughter starting kindergarten and my son going into 3rd grade Tuesday. All remote education while my wife and I have to juggle full time jobs.

You know what Iíve lost since April, and here I am telling you to go **** yourself. Your outlook on this is ****ing terrible. My kids will adapt for one ****ing year of their lives if it extends the lives of hundreds of thousands.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    I have a daughter starting kindergarten and my son going into 3rd grade Tuesday. All remote education while my wife and I have to juggle full time jobs.

You know what Iíve lost since April, and here I am telling you to go **** yourself. Your outlook on this is ****ing terrible. My kids will adapt for one ****ing year of their lives if it extends the lives of hundreds of thousands.
    Some people donít have the ability to view the world beyond the direct impact to their own life.

let's completely ruin the world's economy.
    Um, Trump only controls the US economy, not the world...

Again, you understand that the economy was "ruined" because our govt didnt understand basic epidemiology, and didnt enforce basic safety protocol, right?

The economy most definitely did not have to shut down. Had we been active in january and february, we could have avoided all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post