Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 267 of 1474 FirstFirst ... 1672172572652662672682692773173677671267 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 22102
  1. #3991
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,523
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You know what you're doing, you know what your intent of that post was and that was the same level of "baiting" that you deleted my post for.

    Feel free to be you, just be you as a moderator equally.
    And again, I didnt delete your post. I didnt even see it until I looked at the handled posts, you can switch to desktop to see who did. It was a solid bait, personal, not in context with the conversation, not a contribution in the least, just a personal insult. Well done, subtle enough not to be infracted, but clear enough to make the point. What were you *****ing about again?

  2. #3992
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    19,226
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    And again, I didnt delete your post. I didnt even see it until I looked at the handled posts, you can switch to desktop to see who did. It was a solid bait, personal, not in context with the conversation, not a contribution in the least, just a personal insult. Well done, subtle enough not to be infracted, but clear enough to make the point. What were you *****ing about again?
    That you baited me, you meant to bait me and you're acting like you didn't bait me. You're a moderator. Stop baiting people.

    I'm sure golfing was absolutely in context with the conversation and you absolutely said it to be personal.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 08-27-2020 at 11:35 PM.

  3. #3993
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,523
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    That you baited me, you meant to bait me and you're acting like you didn't bait me. You're a moderator. Stop baiting people.

    I'm sure golfing was absolutely in context with the conversation and you absolutely said it to be personal.
    I talked about a benign issue like golf, if you took it personally, I apologize.

    Is this where we do the wink, wink and pretend that's what good for the goose isnt good for the gander, or do we keep playing these games that anyone can see right through? I'm super biased, but have all the receipts. You benefit more from any bias that I might have than any poster here, so tell me about it again for old times sake.

  4. #3994
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    19,226
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    I talked about a benign issue like golf, if you took it personally, I apologize.

    Is this where we do the wink, wink and pretend that's what good for the goose isnt good for the gander, or do we keep playing these games that anyone can see right through? I'm super biased, but have all the receipts. You benefit more from any bias that I might have than any poster here, so tell me about it again for old times sake.
    You talked about golf because you have been on me about golf since I mentioned it in April. That was a persomal off topic bait you made, and you know it. Just admit it man. Or don't admit it and stop baiting me about golf. This isn't the first time you've done it. Its actually like the 5th.

  5. #3995
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,523
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You talked about golf because you have been on me about golf since I mentioned it in April. That was a persomal off topic bait you made, and you know it. Just admit it man. Or don't admit it and stop baiting me about golf. This isn't the first time you've done it. Its actually like the 5th.
    I never bragged about playing golf with 30 of my close friends while calling everyone here *******. I was referring to those that chose to do that in reference to the grandmother of my niece and nephew being 60 and on her deathbed because of a virus that's a hoax. Hilarious, right? Tell me more about bias though, I'd hate for things to get personal.

  6. #3996
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,381
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You talked about golf because you have been on me about golf since I mentioned it in April. That was a persomal off topic bait you made, and you know it. Just admit it man. Or don't admit it and stop baiting me about golf. This isn't the first time you've done it. Its actually like the 5th.
    You sure seem defensive about the very mention of golf.

  7. #3997
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    10,168

    COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You sure seem defensive about the very mention of golf.
    Don’t worry. In November we can all sit back, get together for a round of golf, and laugh about the over reaction and mass spread of fear by the media. The extra couple hundred thousand were going to die at some point right?

  8. #3998
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,324
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Don’t worry. In November we can all sit back, get together for a round of golf, and laugh about the over reaction and mass spread of fear by the media. The extra couple hundred thousand were going to die at some point right?
    Here’s the quandary.

    The vast majority of the Covid-19 dead in the US are also the people most likely to vote for this administration, and yet at the same time this administration gets to eliminate these same dead all from the Medicare and Social Security rolls.

    Such a dilemma.

  9. #3999
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    My wife was informed she came into contact with someone who tested positive for covid last Friday so she went and got tested yesterday and received her results this morning.
    what were the results?

    nobody wants (or at least shouldn't want) anyone to get Covid19.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  10. #4000
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,998
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Are you from that town?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    oh no, not my home town.....lol tho actually my home town is half that size, I grew up on a farm a few miles outside a town of under 400........this one is 20 miles from the college town I spent 20 years in
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  11. #4001
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,135
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what were the results?

    nobody wants (or at least shouldn't want) anyone to get Covid19.
    Negative. She only spoke to the guy for like 5 minutes while social distancing with masks on.

  12. #4002
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,381
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what were the results?

    nobody wants (or at least shouldn't want) anyone to get Covid19.
    Why do you make these strangely beyond obvious statements like this? Do you expect a pat on the back or a gold star or something?

    It's quite strange.

  13. #4003
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Why do you make these strangely beyond obvious statements like this? Do you expect a pat on the back or a gold star or something?

    It's quite strange.
    because some of what I have seen on social media makes me wonder if some people in America do wish Covid19 on people.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  14. #4004
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,190
    lol, FNK. Thats not something you need to clarify here.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  15. #4005
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Modesto
    Posts
    2,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Here’s the quandary.

    The vast majority of the Covid-19 dead in the US are also the people most likely to vote for this administration, and yet at the same time this administration gets to eliminate these same dead all from the Medicare and Social Security rolls.

    Such a dilemma.
    Well I don't know where you get statistics to make such an assumption but here are deaths by race. It much more likely for a person of color to die
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...isparities.htm

    See pages 5 and 6
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

    Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •