Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 266 of 819 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316366766 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 12277
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    they didn't even tell me how I'd be informed......email?
    I would hope they would have a more modern way of notifying you...I would say carrier pigeons.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

If the why has to do with 'unclogging' labs monitoring those tests I can at least understand....but even that raises the question of why, at this point, are labs backed up....because that means we've not only not improved the testing, we haven't even improved the method of getting results.
    Itís largely components of the testing. Plastic tips for pipettes, reagents, sterile cotton swabs... All stuff we should have known we would need a huge stock loads of and had sketchy supply chains. We were getting 24-48 hour turn arounds and it dropped to almost a week so tests had to be sent out of town to a lab that can do them 3-5 days.

well in my case, they swabbed my brain less than 32 hours before they called me saying I was negative (and if you're wondering, it was the very nurse I initially checked in with that called...so I think each clinic gets their results and is responsible for calling their people).

...and the obligatory 'up to 30% can be false negatives', 'stay quarantined until 10 days after first symptoms or 24 hrs after last fever' stuff........but my boss still wants me to work from home tomorrow anyway
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I've came in contact with hella people that had covid. At this point its gotta be like 15-20% of people have it. I'm sure majority of us are in contact with someone that has it almost every day.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Every day? I see one person most day lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

I'm not aware of interacting with a single person that has COVID-19. Doesn't mean I haven't, but yeah....

Perfect opportunity for dbroncsinmo or fingerbang to come in here, laugh at you, and claim you haven't seen the light of day in half a year (and instead have been cowering underneath your bed in fear).

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'm not aware of interacting with a single person that has COVID-19. Doesn't mean I haven't, but yeah....
    I know of two people who tested positive and one did reasonably well and the other was in far worse shape. And he was about 30-40 years younger. My group of friends and family have told me of two other people. And unfortunately both of those people didnít make it.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I donít interact with many people but I do know some people who have had it. I like being home

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I donít interact with many people but I do know some people who have had it. I like being home

Oh yeah, I know some people that have had it and died from it. Just haven't hung out with anybody knowingly while they had it.

I live in a town of 700, live a block from my office, and it's 25 ft from anybody else in a company of 12 total. I have to work at it to NOT be social distancing.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

My brothers mother in law has it, waiting to see if his father in law does as well. Shes in rough shape. The silver lining here is that some folks got to golf, I'll let my nephew know some guys got their balls down range, so when it comes to his grandmother, **** happens

I live in a town of 700, live a block from my office, and it's 25 ft from anybody else in a company of 12 total. I have to work at it to NOT be social distancing.
    Are you from that town?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    My brothers mother in law has it, waiting to see if his father in law does as well. Shes in rough shape. The silver lining here is that some folks got to golf, I'll let my nephew know some guys got their balls down range, so when it comes to his grandmother, **** happens
    Look at that. Benny baiting less than 24 hours after deleting my post for so called baiting.

Someone has a bias.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Look at that. Benny baiting less than 24 hours after deleting my post for so called baiting.

Someone has a bias.
    I'm not sure your need to golf is baiting at all, or did I refer to you at all, if your behavior is abhorrent to you that's not on me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    I'm not sure your need to golf is baiting at all, or did I refer to you at all, if your behavior is abhorrent to you that's not on me at all.
    You know what you're doing, you know what your intent of that post was and that was the same level of "baiting" that you deleted my post for.

Feel free to be you, just be you as a moderator equally.