Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 264 of 1474 FirstFirst ... 1642142542622632642652662743143647641264 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 22109
  1. #3946
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,405
    From October 2019:


  2. #3947
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    109,643
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    From October 2019:

    Telling you Biden has been predicting **** for months.

  3. #3948
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,840
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Look at pakistan corona numbers

    https://www.google.com/search?q=paki...obile&ie=UTF-8

    Look at America

    https://www.google.com/search?client...e-gws-wiz-serp

    lol, stupid *** america. Stupid *** trump. What an embarrassment. Cant even run a epidemic response.

    Somebody get me in the White House man, I swear to god. These guys are ****in losers. Trump has the worlds most powerful economy at his hip and he still cant negotiate worth a ****. What a loser.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    The last thing we need is you in the White House.

  4. #3949
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,840
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Look, around the world there exists this character, the "ignorant white guy" or "ignorant American". Every country around the world knows this character. It's that stereotypical character I was comparing him to.

    In America this character has another name. Trumper, lol.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    So it would be ok to share stereotypical characterizations of your people? Black people? Any variety of Asian people?


    Because that is a really, really dumb game to play. But your racism is ok in your eyes because you’re not the “ignorant white guy.”

  5. #3950
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,840
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Blanket statements are always bad and never make you look good. It’s funny because I feel like those kind of statements or prejudice are super rampant in the Desi (namely Pakistani) community.

    At this point in my life, I’ll criticize specific groups but those groups are usually desi people, Muslim people, men, and democrats. Why? Because I have experience that allows me to actually make certain comments regarding certain communities.

    Especially now, I try not to be overly critical of Trump supporters because my political beliefs and ethnicity automatically make me biased, which other Trumpers will point out, thus negating any argument I would make.

    You’re not gonna win an argument with the likes of Sluggo or whoever else, blanket statements about white people just gives him ammunition to dismiss your argument. However, a well constructed point will likely go over his head so what’s the solution? Probably just to ignore a lot of these chumps.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is a fun post to read and see how your world view has matured with time. Kudos to you.

  6. #3951
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,190
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    The last thing we need is you in the White House.
    God forbid I rob a 100k families of their funeral parties, right...

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  7. #3952
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,190
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    So it would be ok to share stereotypical characterizations of your people? Black people? Any variety of Asian people?


    Because that is a really, really dumb game to play. But your racism is ok in your eyes because you’re not the “ignorant white guy.”
    Yes I'm ok with that. I grew up in america. I had no goddam choice but to be ok with that, lol

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  8. #3953
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    24,817
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    This is a fun post to read and see how your world view has matured with time. Kudos to you.
    Lol I’ve tried. I’ve still got A LOT of work to be done...
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

  9. #3954
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,405
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    The last thing we need is you in the White House.
    Now there's something we can all agree on.

  10. #3955
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,460
    So I don't know if this is standard but I thought I would share my experience with COVID testing so others can hear it and tell me if this is normal/abnormal for them.

    I just took my dad to the hospital to get a lung biopsy. In order to do that, he had to get a COVID test prior to going into the hospital. He took the test Monday morning and he got the results some time yesterday afternoon. To get the results, they took a cotton swap that was about 4-5" long in both his nostrils. He said it did hurt a little bit but mostly was shocking. We drove up to the drive through and it took only a minute or so. The longest part was waiting in the line.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  11. #3956
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,998
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So I don't know if this is standard but I thought I would share my experience with COVID testing so others can hear it and tell me if this is normal/abnormal for them.

    I just took my dad to the hospital to get a lung biopsy. In order to do that, he had to get a COVID test prior to going into the hospital. He took the test Monday morning and he got the results some time yesterday afternoon. To get the results, they took a cotton swap that was about 4-5" long in both his nostrils. He said it did hurt a little bit but mostly was shocking. We drove up to the drive through and it took only a minute or so. The longest part was waiting in the line.
    I was just asked to get tested this morning, even tho I'm near certain I've just had a basic little summer cold. It felt initially like a grocery pickup in that I arrived at a designated time, called them when I pulled into a designated parking spot, and told them which stall I was in. They walked me in a back door where a nurse did the basic weight, temp, BP stuff then a doctor listened to my chest and asked a few questions before the 3 of us walked back out to my car....and THEN I got the double swab touching my brain deal. It wasn't horrible, but I could have used a brief break after the first before she stuck the swab into the 2nd nostril. It was more of an uncomfortable tickle than anything, tho I felt like I could smell whatever was on the swabs for about an hour after I drove away.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  12. #3957
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,460
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I was just asked to get tested this morning, even tho I'm near certain I've just had a basic little summer cold. It felt initially like a grocery pickup in that I arrived at a designated time, called them when I pulled into a designated parking spot, and told them which stall I was in. They walked me in a back door where a nurse did the basic weight, temp, BP stuff then a doctor listened to my chest and asked a few questions before the 3 of us walked back out to my car....and THEN I got the double swab touching my brain deal. It wasn't horrible, but I could have used a brief break after the first before she stuck the swab into the 2nd nostril. It was more of an uncomfortable tickle than anything, tho I felt like I could smell whatever was on the swabs for about an hour after I drove away.
    That’s a pretty good comparison with the grocery store pickup.

    Good luck with the test!

  13. #3958
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,998
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    That’s a pretty good comparison with the grocery store pickup.

    Good luck with the test!
    yeah, I dunno...coulda studied harder first
    But, a B- will do

    I was happy to hear I can expect to know in 24-48 hrs after hearing so often about it sometimes taking people a week or more in some places. I got **** to do and don't want to have to quarantine thru what looks like a beautiful weekend.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  14. #3959
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,460
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    yeah, I dunno...coulda studied harder first
    But, a B- will do

    I was happy to hear I can expect to know in 24-48 hrs after hearing so often about it sometimes taking people a week or more in some places. I got **** to do and don't want to have to quarantine thru what looks like a beautiful weekend.
    A B- is a whole lot better than a B+...

  15. #3960
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    16,716
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So I don't know if this is standard but I thought I would share my experience with COVID testing so others can hear it and tell me if this is normal/abnormal for them.

    I just took my dad to the hospital to get a lung biopsy. In order to do that, he had to get a COVID test prior to going into the hospital. He took the test Monday morning and he got the results some time yesterday afternoon. To get the results, they took a cotton swap that was about 4-5" long in both his nostrils. He said it did hurt a little bit but mostly was shocking. We drove up to the drive through and it took only a minute or so. The longest part was waiting in the line.
    I'm shocked that you got the results so quickly. My boss had to get it done and he waited 14 days before he got his results.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •