Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 257 of 425 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267307357 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 6374
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Lol. Sample sizes matter. It's also 170,000 in 331,000,000.
    Actually it's not....it's 170,000 out of 72,000,000 total tests...

I'm an accountant....and a sports site owner....there's all sorts of ways to juggle numbers, especially statistics

We really have no idea how many deaths were attributed to COVID that shouldn't have been...but also don't know how many were NOT that SHOULD have been.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    you have moved the decimal over one place. 0.5 is different than .05
    Yeah he said death rate of half percent so as a percentage its written out as 0.5%, decimal is .005. But in his post he then wrote it out as .05%, but that wouldnt be a half a percent.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yeah he said death rate of half percent so as a percentage its written out as 0.5%, decimal is .005. But in his post he then wrote it out as .05%, but that wouldnt be a half a percent.

You are correct. Looks like pretty basic math to me.

Los Angeles cuts utilities on home after parties

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavi...5me-story.html

Okay Mr. PhD. You can't do math.

I told you I'll find the links later. In the meantime, pull out your calculator. I'll get you started:

842.5(ages 75+)/1350.4(total hospitalization per 100,000)=62%
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...l%20conditions.

Now you can continue on with the rest of the links. Pretty simple equations.
    My Momís in her 80s. I want her to get every day she can. **** off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    He proved that quite awhile ago.
    It amazes me. Because he didnít used to be that way.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I've only noticed him in the last few months or so and that post was par for the course.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    My Momís in her 80s. I want her to get every day she can. **** off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well, you're blessed. I lost my mom to cancer when she was 65. It was most definitely an eye opening experience for me. Live life to the fullest. You never know.

My dad is 78 and he's living his life during this crap to the fullest. Plays golf, fishes with me weekly, see's his children and grandchildren every week. Even got his knee replaced 3 weeks ago so he can continue to bass fish with me and my brothers, and play in our states Golf Association tourneys. Actually had lunch with him today at chipotle, lol.

You and your mother should be enjoying the time she has left together, not wasting it fearing her death.

I'll **** off, but you should be spending time with your mom. Not avoiding her because you want her to live longer.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You didn't used to be this way either.

I'll **** off
    Yyeeaahh....you probably should have just left it at this. We've all heard enough of you equating caution to fear.

Yyeeaahh....you probably should have just left it at this. We've all heard enough of you equating caution to fear.
    Whatever dude. I've heard enough of you using covid as an excuse to continue your useless existence.

There is an extremely large group of people contributing to the welfare of our country and you absolutely aren't one of them. Well, I take that back. You're absolutely contributing to the welfare status of our country.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

As per usual, you have no idea what you're talking about. To be fair though, I can see why someone so angry and hateful has trouble thinking clearly.

I be chillin with my mask on at my parents house, lol.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

As per usual, you have no idea what you're talking about. To be fair though, I can see why someone so angry and hateful has trouble thinking clearly.
    Nah man. You've made your stance on this entire thing crystal clear.

I'd much rather be angry at ignorance than be scared to live my life. You be you. It fits you well.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 08-20-2020 at 12:21 AM.

There is an extremely large group of people contributing to the welfare of our country and you absolutely aren't one of them. Well, I take that back. You're absolutely contributing to the welfare status of our country.
    What about Trump? What do you feel about his contribution to our nations overall general welfare?

The way you worded this post is the exact way I view our govt, and the exact reason I bash trump, yet you seemingly defend the guy.