Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 244 of 384 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 5748
  1. #3646
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,523
    Still canít test at a reasonable rate in this country. This was frustrating in May, it seems damning in August.

    https://apple.news/ABKpHjRUJQFCDdfJWEBlLzg

  2. #3647
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    94,190
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Iím getting both my cats ballots. **** this guy


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I could definitely see cats being Trump supporters.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  3. #3648
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,523
    https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...ofits-1041185/

    Big Pharma doing Big Pharma things

  4. #3649
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14,900
    Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    Still canít test at a reasonable rate in this country. This was frustrating in May, it seems damning in August.

    https://apple.news/ABKpHjRUJQFCDdfJWEBlLzg
    Our tests per million are very high. Twice that of Germany and Italy, higher than UK and Spain.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  5. #3650
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,523
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Our tests per million are very high. Twice that of Germany and Italy, higher than UK and Spain.
    Who cares? We arenít testing enough to shut down the virus and a lot of the tests we are doing have little value. Did you read the article?

  6. #3651
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    27,507
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Because America, and science defying idiots within it, refuse to abide by the qualifier YOU QUOTED and ignore. You canít make this **** up lol

    Thereís zero reason we canít vote by mail.

    Thereís a big reason why Trump is trying to make sure we canít though.
    Fauci has been pushed and supported by the same media that hate Trump, wanting America to believe him rather than President Trump. they have repeatedly tried to pit Trump and Fauci against each other, where even Fauci said they shouldn't.

    https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...-against-trump
    Fauci: Media should stop 'pitting' me against Trump
    but now Fauci is saying something they don't agree with, so of course they don't want to give that attention.

    there is a big reason why Trump is against mail in voting, because of concerns for security. one would think after the 2016 election people would want a secure fair election.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  7. #3652
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    27,507
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I could definitely see cats being Trump supporters.
    ***** cats might be scared of getting grabbed.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  8. #3653
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,825
    Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    Who cares? We arenít testing enough to shut down the virus and a lot of the tests we are doing have little value. Did you read the article?
    Doubtful. He loves to compare the US to EU countries and then he ignores responses.

    The German situation, for example, has very litlle bearing on the US, maybe starting with the fact that the country is led by a woman who is a scientist instead of a man who is a scam artist.

    But German preparedness, especially in medical areas (i.e. far greater number of ICU beds in their hospitals) along a with greater sense of social reponsibility helped too.

    https://liberalarts.tamu.edu/blog/20...ning-covid-19/

  9. #3654
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,825
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Fauci has been pushed and supported by the same media that hate Trump, wanting America to believe him rather than President Trump. y
    Yeah. Donít you just hate it when the media highlights someone who tells the truth (as best he understands it at the time) and someone who tells lies (most of the time)?

  10. #3655
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    27,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Yeah. Donít you just hate it when the media highlights someone who tells the truth (as best he understands it at the time) and someone who tells lies (most of the time)?
    so then why wont the same media also cover Fauci saying there is no reason people can't vote in person.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  11. #3656
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,825
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    so then why wont the same media also cover Fauci saying there is no reason people can't vote in person.
    I donít know. You tell me.

    On second thought, donít bother because you want to know something? I donít give a fuzzy ratsass that the media doesnít cover everything you want them to in your pathetic little world.

  12. #3657
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    27,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I donít know. You tell me.

    On second thought, donít bother because you want to know something? I donít give a fuzzy ratsass that the media doesnít cover everything you want them to in your pathetic little world.
    you cared enough to reply to me, twice now.

    I would like you to be involved more.

    it should (I know you hate that word) be the media's job to cover the news, all news, not just the news that prefer or want people to know.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  13. #3658
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    49,754
    Can we move Specialís last 10 or so post to the media thread?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #3659
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    27,507
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Can we move Specialís last 10 or so post to the media thread?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    what Fauci said is more related to Covid, that there is no reason people can't vote in person. that isn't about media bias.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  15. #3660
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    94,190
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Our tests per million are very high. Twice that of Germany and Italy, higher than UK and Spain.
    Our tests take a week or so to get back. That makes the test entirely useless. If I took the test today, I would know next week if Iím infected. What good is that in a country that insists on reopening? I personally havenít really been anywhere except to get food or other things from a store so I would be able to tell where Iíve been and be able to contract trace. But for others thatís not very easy. Iím able to work from home and order stuff online.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •