Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 244 of 384 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 5748
    Still canít test at a reasonable rate in this country. This was frustrating in May, it seems damning in August.

https://apple.news/ABKpHjRUJQFCDdfJWEBlLzg

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Iím getting both my cats ballots. **** this guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I could definitely see cats being Trump supporters.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...ofits-1041185/

Big Pharma doing Big Pharma things

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    Still canít test at a reasonable rate in this country. This was frustrating in May, it seems damning in August.

https://apple.news/ABKpHjRUJQFCDdfJWEBlLzg
    Our tests per million are very high. Twice that of Germany and Italy, higher than UK and Spain.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Our tests per million are very high. Twice that of Germany and Italy, higher than UK and Spain.
    Who cares? We arenít testing enough to shut down the virus and a lot of the tests we are doing have little value. Did you read the article?

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Because America, and science defying idiots within it, refuse to abide by the qualifier YOU QUOTED and ignore. You canít make this **** up lol

Thereís zero reason we canít vote by mail.

Thereís a big reason why Trump is trying to make sure we canít though.
    Fauci has been pushed and supported by the same media that hate Trump, wanting America to believe him rather than President Trump. they have repeatedly tried to pit Trump and Fauci against each other, where even Fauci said they shouldn't.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...-against-trump
    Fauci: Media should stop 'pitting' me against Trump
    but now Fauci is saying something they don't agree with, so of course they don't want to give that attention.

there is a big reason why Trump is against mail in voting, because of concerns for security. one would think after the 2016 election people would want a secure fair election.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I could definitely see cats being Trump supporters.
    ***** cats might be scared of getting grabbed.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    Who cares? We arenít testing enough to shut down the virus and a lot of the tests we are doing have little value. Did you read the article?
    Doubtful. He loves to compare the US to EU countries and then he ignores responses.

The German situation, for example, has very litlle bearing on the US, maybe starting with the fact that the country is led by a woman who is a scientist instead of a man who is a scam artist.

But German preparedness, especially in medical areas (i.e. far greater number of ICU beds in their hospitals) along a with greater sense of social reponsibility helped too.

https://liberalarts.tamu.edu/blog/20...ning-covid-19/

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Fauci has been pushed and supported by the same media that hate Trump, wanting America to believe him rather than President Trump. y
    Yeah. Donít you just hate it when the media highlights someone who tells the truth (as best he understands it at the time) and someone who tells lies (most of the time)?

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Yeah. Donít you just hate it when the media highlights someone who tells the truth (as best he understands it at the time) and someone who tells lies (most of the time)?
    so then why wont the same media also cover Fauci saying there is no reason people can't vote in person.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    so then why wont the same media also cover Fauci saying there is no reason people can't vote in person.
    I donít know. You tell me.

On second thought, donít bother because you want to know something? I donít give a fuzzy ratsass that the media doesnít cover everything you want them to in your pathetic little world.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I donít know. You tell me.

On second thought, donít bother because you want to know something? I donít give a fuzzy ratsass that the media doesnít cover everything you want them to in your pathetic little world.
    you cared enough to reply to me, twice now.

I would like you to be involved more.

it should (I know you hate that word) be the media's job to cover the news, all news, not just the news that prefer or want people to know.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Can we move Specialís last 10 or so post to the media thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Can we move Specialís last 10 or so post to the media thread?

what Fauci said is more related to Covid, that there is no reason people can't vote in person. that isn't about media bias.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Our tests take a week or so to get back. That makes the test entirely useless. If I took the test today, I would know next week if Iím infected. What good is that in a country that insists on reopening? I personally havenít really been anywhere except to get food or other things from a store so I would be able to tell where Iíve been and be able to contract trace. But for others thatís not very easy. Iím able to work from home and order stuff online.