Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 243 of 384 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293343 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 5748
    “Firm Collecting Virus Data Refuses to Answer Senators’ Questions

A private technology company that gathers data for a coronavirus database said a nondisclosure agreement with the Trump administration blocks it from discussing its $10.2 million contract.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/14/u...e=articleShare

How can we be enforcing NDAs signed by public office regarding funding and data?

I haven't seen any of the more reputable media from the left covering this from Fauci.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fau...erson-november

Fauci says there is 'no reason' Americans can't vote in person in November
    National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Dr. Anthony Fauci said this week there is “no reason” Americans can’t vote in person for the 2020 presidential election, so long as voters follow proper social distancing guidelines amid the coronavirus pandemic.

“I think if carefully done, according to the guidelines, there’s no reason that I can see why that not be the case,” Fauci told ABC News this week. “If you go and wear a mask, if you observe the physical distancing, and don’t have a crowded situation, there’s no reason why shouldn’t be able to do that.”

Fauci added that individuals who are “compromised physically or otherwise” and who are not interested in physically going to the polls on Election Day, can use mail-in voting.

But Fauci doubled-down, saying “there’s no reason why we shouldn’t be able to vote in person or otherwise.”

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    “Firm Collecting Virus Data Refuses to Answer Senators’ Questions

A private technology company that gathers data for a coronavirus database said a nondisclosure agreement with the Trump administration blocks it from discussing its $10.2 million contract.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/14/u...e=articleShare

How can we be enforcing NDAs signed by public office regarding funding and data?
    Yeah, that's absurd

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Yeah, that's absurd
    Just another tactic to delay, deflect, and decommission.

Eventually it goes to the courts (this is the delay option) in hopes that by the time it is ruled unconstitutional, the pandemic is over or that Trump has been named president-for-life...

...or it dies on the vine (deflect option) like others of Trump’s BS executive orders, having accomplished its goal as long as the it needs to, given the American attention span (barely long enough to attach a postage stamp, and that’s assuming they exist any more)...

...or it serves as a template for closing down the CDC (the decommissioning so to speak) — along with the EPA, HEW, Medicare, and SS.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Just another tactic to delay, deflect, and decommission.

Eventually it goes to the courts (this is the delay option) in hopes that by the time it is ruled unconstitutional, the pandemic is over or that Trump has been named president-for-life...

...or it dies on the vine (deflect option) like others of Trump’s BS executive orders, having accomplished its goal as long as the it needs to, given the American attention span (barely long enough to attach a postage stamp, and that’s assuming they exist any more)...

...or it serves as a template for closing down the CDC (the decommissioning so to speak) — along with the EPA, HEW, Medicare, and SS.
    I cant figure the strategy out here beyond being president forever. They either have to know that they will hang when this is over, or have never intended to transition to another administration. Im starting to think that we will actually have to drag him from the White House, which until recently I thought just some fun crazy talk.

I cant figure the strategy out here beyond being president forever. They either have to know that they will hang when this is over, or have never intended to transition to another administration. Im starting to think that we will actually have to drag him from the White House, which until recently I thought just some fun crazy talk.
    Well, he did say that there would be no evictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Well, he did say that there would be no evictions.
    Haha, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I haven't seen any of the more reputable media from the left covering this from Fauci.

He’s also presenting the ideal environment where we could do it. We still have people refusing to where masks and calling it all a hoax.

What happens when those people show up at the polls and purposely cough on people like all the lunatics we see now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

probably because its a non story

Everyone should be able to vote by mail regardless of covid.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    probably because its a non story

Everyone should be able to vote by mail regardless of covid.
    True, and if we ran elections as we should, everyone should be able vote in person and be able to maintain social distancing. We should have enough polling places that people should hardly wait at all to vote. We should do a lot of things

Yeah, that's absurd
    Unless they are working with classified data, I don’t know how they could do so. Congress should immediately sue and get the NDA thrown out ASAP.

Because America, and science defying idiots within it, refuse to abide by the qualifier YOU QUOTED and ignore. You can’t make this **** up lol

There’s zero reason we can’t vote by mail.

There’s a big reason why Trump is trying to make sure we can’t though.

Vote by mail needs a verifiable process, I have been a permanent vote by mail voter for 8-10 years. Before the primaries I get a notice to complete that I still live there and I am who I say I am, I return that and they send me a sample ballot and maybe 3-4 weeks before the election I receive my ballot. As long as that's the process that's fine.

If states or counties aren't set up for it and don't have time and just mail ballots to registered voters addresse from 2 years ago well that's the recipe for disaster.

I was looking for source but couldn't find what I was looking for but my memory is 8-12 years ago democrats were against vote by mail ( primarily older voters and military voters )

I found this which is a lot of lost ballots, if accurately reported

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar..._143033.html#!

If we can wear masks and social distance for banks, doctors, shopping, post office why not also allow early voting with polling places open for a week or whatever the math is to keep the flow, maybe even make appointments..
    Last edited by SfgiantsJD3; 08-15-2020 at 09:13 PM.
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    Vote by mail needs a verifiable process, I have been a permanent vote by mail voter for 8-10 years. Before the primaries I get a notice to complete that I still live there and I am who I say I am, I return that and they send me a sample ballot and maybe 3-4 weeks before the election I receive my ballot. As long as that's the process that's fine.

If states or counties aren't set up for it and don't have time and just mail ballots to registered voters addresse from 2 years ago well that's the recipe for disaster.

I was looking for source but couldn't find what I was looking for but my memory is 8-12 years ago democrats were against vote by mail ( primarily older voters and military voters )

I found this which is a lot of lost ballots, if accurately reported

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar..._143033.html#!

If we can wear masks and social distance for banks, doctors, shopping, post office why not also allow early voting with polling places open for a week or whatever the math is to keep the flow, maybe even make appointments..
    By the same token, if we can online bank, have doctor appointments via video chat, and use email instead of snail mail we should be able to do similar with voting.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

I’m getting both my cats ballots. **** this guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.