Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 239 of 342 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 5122
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    People in Sweden actually wear masks, the US and your ilk can't even get that far

What's also funny is you have this slavish devotion to how Sweden did it despite the fact their economy still went in the tank. Apparently there was no way to stop the economy from going in the toilet, but yes lets hear it for Sweden, the country that managed to combine one of the highest death rates and still had their economy crash!

Hooray!~
    If everyone’s gonna die lets do it packing a lunch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Back to School in Georgia: 1,193 Quarantined

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/12/u...ronavirus.html

Also worth noting we’ve had reports of a few deaths of kids under 20 and many hospitalizations.

It’s interesting how little attention is given to what we’re learning about underlying causes and association with severe cases and death. Like that a BMI of 30 or more is linked to a 60% increase in mortality rates. The average BMI in the US is 28....average.

Lots of studies done now on guy microbiome and the impact on this too.

Shouldn’t be surprising I guess. Number one killer is heart disease, then cancer and then diabetes, but there’s no focus on lifestyle changes. Just more drugs and surgeries to cash in on which create more issues and a need for more drugs, ad infinitum.
    I teach Psychological Research Methods. And the first class I challenge any student to come up with a major modern day problem that can't be at the least partially solved by psychological research and behavior change. It's almost impossible. You look at the top 10 causes of death 100 years ago and it's alot of infections. Today it's mostly diseases of lifestyle. **** the pharmaceutical companies.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    pizzzaaaaaaaaaa gaaaaaatttttttteeeeeeee!

I’m reading this as Henry Winkler in Waterboy, and you can’t change my interpretation!

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    I’m reading this as Henry Winkler in Waterboy, and you can’t change my interpretation!
    Lol. That's so dead on.

It's pretty sad that NY City went from the most popular city in the world to the most disgusting city in the world. Damn Dems.

Escape from New York is actually happening. I thought that was a century away.

Can we make a movie for Chicago and Portland also?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    It's pretty sad that NY City went from the most popular city in the world to the most disgusting city in the world. Damn Dems.
    Lofl

*in case you can't tell, I'm laughing at you not with you

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    People in Sweden actually wear masks, the US and your ilk can't even get that far

What's also funny is you have this slavish devotion to how Sweden did it despite the fact their economy still went in the tank. Apparently there was no way to stop the economy from going in the toilet, but yes lets hear it for Sweden, the country that managed to combine one of the highest death rates and still had their economy crash!

Hooray!~
    As other countries face renewed outbreaks, Sweden’s latest Covid-19 figures suggest it’s rapidly bringing the virus under control.

“That Sweden has come down to these levels is very promising,” state epidemiologist Anders Tegnell told reporters in Stockholm on Tuesday.

The Health Agency of Sweden says that since hitting a peak in late June, the infection rate has fallen sharply. That’s amid an increase in testing over the period. “The curves are going down and the curves for the seriously ill are beginning to approach zero,” Tegnell said.

The development follows months of controversy over Sweden’s decision to avoid a full lockdown. The unusual strategy coincided with a much higher Covid-19 mortality rate than elsewhere in the Nordic region. Per 100,000, Swedish deaths even exceeded those in the U.S. and Brazil.

On Tuesday, Sweden reported two new deaths, bringing the total to 5,702.
    Masks

Tegnell also broached the subject of face masks, which the World Health Organization recommends people use when social distancing isn’t possible.

“With numbers diminishing very quickly in Sweden, we see no point in wearing a face mask in Sweden, not even on public transport,” he said.

Tegnell has consistently argued that Sweden’s approach is more sustainable than the sudden lockdowns imposed elsewhere. With the risk that Covid-19 might be around for years, he says completely shutting down society isn’t a long-term option.

Meanwhile, many countries that thought they’d brought the virus under control are now seeing second waves. Tegnell called those developments “worrying.”
    https://fortune.com/2020/07/29/no-po...-sweden-covid/
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Joe Biden wants us to wear masks outside for minimum three months.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

The horror!

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Whats another few months? Are you incapable of that?
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Joe Biden wants us to wear masks outside for minimum three months. [emoji23]
    Imagine if trump did this in February. There would be what, 100k less dead?

It would be funny if it weren't such a harsh reality.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

My god. How is he going to smell hair!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Joe Biden wants us to wear masks outside for minimum three months. [emoji23]
    3 months sound short honestly.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.