Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 232 of 380 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282332 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 5698
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I don't personally know any Uigurs who have been sent to prison camps in China, I guess that must be fake too!
    I don't know anyone who has either contracted HIV or died from AIDS, which can only mean that virus must certainly be a hoax by big pharma and those loony lefties too!

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I know more people that died during 9/11 and covid has statistically killed 10 times the amount. It's kinda strange.
    Not at all really. This is why anecdotes arenít the foundation of scientific findings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Excess deaths: aka suicide, domestic abuse, substance abuse

Hallelujah for the shutdown.
    Yeah, I noticed in the graph that in the south and west, as soon they opened up, the population must have started committing your extra suicides and overdoses.

Yup. Hallelujah for logic.

Well, I assume you're not living in the prison camps, lol.

I live in an area where a huge chunk of the US's covid deaths came from and we've all been asking each other for months. I know of a 95 year old who was listed as a covid death and he was already in the hospital on death's door.
    I thought we were all living in prison camps because of the oppressive shutdown orders am I right?...

I think the people you've been asking all live in the same thought bubble, so I'm not really surprised you can't find anyone who died of covid. Thought bubbles are exceedingly good at ignoring information counter to their groupthink.

But if you really need an example, google Hermain Cain. Remember him?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I don't know anyone who has either contracted HIV or died from AIDS, which can only mean that virus must certainly be a hoax by big pharma and those loony lefties too!
    It's amazing how much turns out to be a hoax once I view it through the lens of if I don't personally know someone who died from it, it must be fake!

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Not at all really. This is why anecdotes arenít the foundation of scientific findings.

I can't wait for the statistics in a year when we all find out that our yearly death toll was similar to other years. There are thousands of people in hospice as we speak that are gonna die within the next day or two. How you classify those deaths is everything.

If you would have told me six months ago that we'd undergo a year long kamikaze mission on the economy over a virus that you'd barely notice outside of sensational news articles I probably wouldn't have believed it.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

I can't wait for the statistics in a year when we all find out that our yearly death toll was similar to other years. There are thousands of people in hospice as we speak that are gonna die within the next day or two. How you classify those deaths is everything.

If you would have told me six months ago that we'd undergo a year long kamikaze mission on the economy over a virus that you'd barely notice outside of sensational news articles I probably wouldn't have believed it.
    And what if they're not? Will it change your opinion even in the slightest?

If you'd told me six months ago the people who said they wanted to put America First wouldn't care about 170,000 dead Americans I wouldn't have believed you either.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    And what if they're not? Will it change your opinion even in the slightest?
    I'll give you two guesses but you're only going to need one...

This has been pointed out 100000000000 times, the economy could have been open if the virus wasn't handeled so poorly. The problems with the economy are far beyond the virus at this point. Notice how other economies have reopened, yet we are still twiddling our thumbs
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    If you'd told me six months ago the people who said they wanted to put America First wouldn't care about 170,000 dead Americans I wouldn't have believed you either.
    The regular flu has had years where it's killed 80,000 and we've never had a thread about it.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

More like you'd barely notice (if not outright ignore and/or actively deny) anything that doesn't neatly align with your disillusioned old conservative dude point of view.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    This has been pointed out 100000000000 times, the economy could have been open if the virus wasn't handeled so poorly. The problems with the economy are far beyond the virus at this point. Notice how other economies have reopened, yet we are still twiddling out thumbs
    And I've pointed out a 10000000000 times that's a total crock of ****, lol.

Barely notice? I know ER doctors and police officers who would like to hear this perspective.

Media will sensationalize anything. Thereís no doubt about that. Theyíll cover a car fire on the interstate like itís a Holocaust.

That said, to shrug this off like that is just insane. This is bad and we donít know enough about it, but if we hadnít **** down the way we did, itís hard to imagine how much worse this could be.

Tune out the media and focus on disease experts. Mike Osterholm has a great podcast and heís one of the leading minds on infectious disease.

The regular flu has had years where it's killed 80,000 and we've never had a thread about it.
    I love how you didn't even bother to deny that you don't care about everyone who has died of Covid

At least you're honest.