Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 231 of 375 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 5620
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    What's crazy is the Liberal media got the entire world in on the scam! Every country is faking this virus just so the US can better control it's citizens. Crazy!
    It's the world vs. poor, misunderstood Donnie and we're all just caught in the crossfire.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Yeah, even the pope is in on it.
    He got it from his top confidant, Father Sarducci
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    He got it from his top confidant, Father Sarducci
    Guido!!!

The True Coronavirus Toll in the U.S. Has Already Surpassed 200,000

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...eaths-us.html?

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    The True Coronavirus Toll in the U.S. Has Already Surpassed 200,000

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...eaths-us.html?
    Thanks for the graph. It supports my earlier post.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Thanks for the graph. It supports my earlier post.
    Excess deaths: aka suicide, domestic abuse, substance abuse

Hallelujah for the shutdown.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

I know more people that died during 9/11 and covid has statistically killed 10 times the amount. It's kinda strange.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I know more people that died during 9/11 and covid has statistically killed 10 times the amount. It's kinda strange.
    Isn't it more like 50x that amount? And yes I guess it is strange that Covid exists outside of Manhattan.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Excess deaths: aka suicide, domestic abuse, substance abuse

Hallelujah for the shutdown.
    Yep, 200k worth. ****ing Hoax am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Yep, 200k worth. ****ing Hoax am I right?
    The virus? No, you're wrong. It's not a hoax. The fear mongering? Yes, a hoax.

And no. 60k worth according to that article.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Isn't it more like 50x that amount? And yes I guess it is strange that Covid exists outside of Manhattan.
    I only used NYC corona deaths. Technically should use an even higher number because people who lived outside NYC worked in the towers too.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

I don't personally know any Uigurs who have been sent to prison camps in China, I guess that must be fake too!

Personal bias is neat. I know a few people that have died from COVID-19 and no one that died from the 9/11 attacks.

Can we start some new conspiracies based off that?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    The virus? No, you're wrong. It's not a hoax. The fear mongering? Yes, a hoax.

And no. 60k worth according to that article.
    Fear mongering equals: please social distance and wear a mask to not be a selfish **** that's making things worse due to some BS they read on Facebook or watched on YouTube.

TOTAL HOAX, amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I don't personally know any Uigurs who have been sent to prison camps in China, I guess that must be fake too!
    Well, I assume you're not living in the prison camps, lol.

I live in an area where a huge chunk of the US's covid deaths came from and we've all been asking each other for months. I know of a 95 year old who was listed as a covid death and he was already in the hospital on death's door.