Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 230 of 380 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280330 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 5698
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    where is the proof that Cain got Covid19 from a Trump rally?
    Who cares? He’s dead either way.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Libtards just want you to think he’s dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's either that or he's gone underground to fight those pizza wielding pedophiles. He does have the inside angle on the whole pizza thing.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Who cares? He’s dead either way.
    Clearly... Special does.... Duh!

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    You are right. There is no... proof. He just went to a rally with a few thousand people who didn't wear masks and didn't socially distance a little less than 2 weeks before being hospitalized for COVID. I would suggest it is a reasonable assumption. But you can also always argue that their is not... proof.

So in your mind you WIN!!!!!!!! Go you.
    Trump Tulsa, OK rally: June 20th
    Cain tests positive: June 29th
    Cain dies: July 30th

I can't prove he contracted it there, but I can prove that three weeks after the rally there was a massive spike of cases in Oklahoma.

https://time.com/5865890/oklahoma-co...p-tulsa-rally/
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post

I can't prove he contracted it there, but I can prove that three weeks after the rally there was a massive spike of cases in Oklahoma.

That was also 1 -2 weeks after the 4th of july. (We saw spikes alot of places the 11th through the 18th.) Far more likely culprit.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Clearly... Special does.... Duh!
    And?

Meanwhile: The number of U.S. residents who have died since March is now more than 200,000 higher than it would be in a normal year, a Times analysis found. Those “excess deaths” most likely reflect the true cost of the pandemic — and suggest that the official death toll may be a substantial undercount.

As a corollary, just as the coronavirus outbreak in the U.S. has moved south from its early epicenter in New York, so have the unusual patterns in deaths from all causes.

But it’s a hoax.

That was a given because it was a Trump Rally. There are things about this Corona **** that you can figure out plain as day:

Herman Cain gets Covid-19. Herman Cain went to the Trump Rally. Herman Cain died, so let's blame Donald Trump.

Trump has his rally in Tulsa. A few days later, cases magically seem to skyrocket.

We are trying to get kids back to school, and cases of Covid-19 magically go up at the time we are trying.

Sturgis has the big Harley rally; now people are saying cases are going in up in South Dakota.

Does anyone mention all the looters and rioters? Seems like they aren't getting Covid-19 according to the media.

If people can't see what is truly going on with this SCAMDEMIC, you are either blind or a moron. I am sorry.
    Eichel Tower

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    that was a given because it was a trump rally. There are things about this corona **** that you can figure out plain as day:

Herman cain gets covid-19. Herman cain went to the trump rally. Herman cain died, so let's blame donald trump.

Trump has his rally in tulsa. A few days later, cases magically seem to skyrocket.

We are trying to get kids back to school, and cases of covid-19 magically go up at the time we are trying.

Sturgis has the big harley rally; now people are saying cases are going in up in south dakota.

Does anyone mention all the looters and rioters? Seems like they aren't getting covid-19 according to the media.

If people can't see what is truly going on with this scamdemic, you are either blind or a moron. I am sorry.
    pizzzaaaaaaaaaa gaaaaaatttttttteeeeeeee!

Last edited by flips333; 08-13-2020 at 11:56 AM.

That was a given because it was a Trump Rally. There are things about this Corona **** that you can figure out plain as day:

Herman Cain gets Covid-19. Herman Cain went to the Trump Rally. Herman Cain died, so let's blame Donald Trump.

Trump has his rally in Tulsa. A few days later, cases magically seem to skyrocket.

We are trying to get kids back to school, and cases of Covid-19 magically go up at the time we are trying.

Sturgis has the big Harley rally; now people are saying cases are going in up in South Dakota.

Does anyone mention all the looters and rioters? Seems like they aren't getting Covid-19 according to the media.

If people can't see what is truly going on with this SCAMDEMIC, you are either blind or a moron. I am sorry.
    I only pray that no one you know gets COVID because it is 100% not a scam. I know people that have been infected and thankfully recovered but I also have good friends whose family and their friends were not so fortunate.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I only pray that no one you know gets COVID because it is 100% not a scam.
    You are a better man than I.

What's crazy is the Liberal media got the entire world in on the scam! Every country is faking this virus just so the US can better control it's citizens. Crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    What's crazy is the Liberal media got the entire world in on the scam! Every country is faking this virus just so the US can better control it's citizens. Crazy!
    I'm surprised they got Pakistan on board.

Usually Pakistan stays out of the fake virus charades.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yeah, even the pope is in on it.

Back to School in Georgia: 1,193 Quarantined

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/12/u...ronavirus.html

Also worth noting we’ve had reports of a few deaths of kids under 20 and many hospitalizations.

It’s interesting how little attention is given to what we’re learning about underlying causes and association with severe cases and death. Like that a BMI of 30 or more is linked to a 60% increase in mortality rates. The average BMI in the US is 28....average.

Lots of studies done now on guy microbiome and the impact on this too.

Shouldn’t be surprising I guess. Number one killer is heart disease, then cancer and then diabetes, but there’s no focus on lifestyle changes. Just more drugs and surgeries to cash in on which create more issues and a need for more drugs, ad infinitum.

Speaking of blind, moronic outlooks....

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant