Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 226 of 326 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 4879
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Now you are being disingenuous. The reporter ask about people in attendance not wearing masks or social distancing. Donnie defended them not wearing mask or social distancing then they cheered. We can assume others weren’t wearing a mask

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkr
    not disingenous, I just somehow missed that part (guess I was only partially paying attention)
    like I said, tho...wasn't defending the putz
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Lol. You literally fabricated that entire post.
    No he didn't. Though there was an exaggeration (it was dozens of people without a mask, not "everybody") and a wrong word used (he said "peaceful protest", not silent protest). Yes, SOIA should have been more accurate in his description of the event but he didn't just pull this story out of thin air.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 08-09-2020 at 01:21 PM.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    not disingenous, I just somehow missed that part (guess I was only partially paying attention)
    like I said, tho...wasn't defending the putz
    That exact part was linked to twice already in this thread FYI.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Days after photos of packed hallways go viral, Paulding high school reports 9 COVID-19 cases

Just days after a photo of crowded hallways at North Paulding High School went viral, parents were informed Saturday of nine confirmed cases of the coronavirus at the school.

Channel 2 Investigative Reporter Nicole Carr got a copy of the letter. Principal Gabe Carmona wrote that six students and three staff members who were in school last week have since reported positive tests for COVID-19.

The school district has not announced if students who were exposed will have to quarantine and have not given any notice about shutting down classrooms.

North Paulding got national attention last week after a student took a photo of jam-packed hallways with few students wearing masks. School officials initially suspended the student who took the photo, Hannah Waters, but then lifted the punishment after it sparked outrage.
    https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/pau...F3TX5MMQD6E3Y/

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Sheriffs are part of the executive branch of government, which is tasked with the enforcement of the laws passed by the legislature. So if those sheriffs are openly admitting to not enforcing the law, they should be removed from their job post haste.
    Nope. They are doing their constitutional duties in not enforcing it. They have much better things to do than go to different places and tell people to wear a mask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Nope. They are doing their constitutional duties in not enforcing it.
    Lol

Nope. They are doing their constitutional duties in not enforcing it. They have much better things to do than go to different places and tell people to wear a mask.

What's their constitutional duty?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Usually people don’t so widely advertise that they don't know what the **** they're talking about.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Unlikely for the majority of their day.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Usually people don’t so widely advertise that they don't know what the **** they're talking about.
    You must be new to PSD....

WHAT??

Cops dont get to pick and choose what laws to enforce, that isn't their job. As soon as they start doing that they should be fired immediately
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Tech N9ne Plays Packed Coronavirus Concert in the Ozarks

Tech N9ne is the latest musician to flaunt public health guidelines and stage a concert amidst the coronavirus pandemic. As TMZ reports, the veteran rapper played a packed a packed show at the Regalia hotel in Lake of the Ozarks on Saturday night.

Upwards of 1,000 people were said to be in attendance, and footage from the concert shows little in the way of social distancing or face coverings.

Last week, DJ Borgeous played a similarly packed concert in the Ozarks. In recent weeks, the EDM group The Chainsmokers, country singer Chase Rice, and the classic rock band Great White have also come under scrutiny for playing shows. In fact, New York health officials have launched an investigation into The Chainsmokers’ concert in The Hamptons.

These flagrant abuses of public health guidelines have angered other musicians, who have abided by public health guidelines and postponed their own upcoming touring plans. They worry that such concerts could exacerbate the spread of coronavirus and delay their own return to touring (which is a chief source of income for many artists). In response to Chase Rice’s recent concert, The Mountain Goats’ John Darnielle tweeted, “The people in this audience, along with the presenters of this show, are assuring that conscientious musicians won’t be able to work their jobs for a while, and that conscientious audiences won’t be able to see shows for the foreseeable, and to be blunt, that ****ing sucks.”
    https://consequenceofsound.net/2020/...oncert-ozarks/

I actually like some of this guy's music but **** Tech N9ne and any other musicians putting their bank accounts ahead of public safety.

....and we have another music act that we can safely say are selfish, short-sighted pricks.

In playing at the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally Sunday night, the band Smash Mouth did not feel any need to avoid the elephant in the room, which would be the fears of outsiders — and apparently few in attendance — that the socially un-distanced gathering could be a breeding ground for a coronavirus “super-spreader event.”

“F— that COVID s—!” singer Steve Harwell could be heard telling the crowd in video footage. “Now we’re all here together tonight.”

Smash Mouth appeared cheerful about going on with the show, although several of the best-known acts that had been destined to perform at the 10-day gathering had pulled out, including Willie Nelson, ZZ Top and Lynyrd Skynyrd.
    https://variety.com/2020/music/news/...rt-1234730887/

Imagine risking the health of yourself and everyone you interact with by going to a ****ing Smash Mouth concert. What a time to be alive.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Lol this is the dumbest post ever.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I’ve seen dumber

For example... There was this post I saw.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    ....and we have another music act that we can safely say are selfish, short-sighted pricks.

https://variety.com/2020/music/news/...rt-1234730887/

Imagine risking the health of yourself and everyone you interact with by going to a ****ing Smash Mouth concert. What a time to be alive.
    But do you want to miss Buckcherry? Buckcherry!!!!!!!!!

Other bands on the festival's lineup include Buckcherry, Trapt, Lit and Drowning Pool.
    https://www.newsweek.com/covid-conce...oversy-1524118

edit: I read tight past Lit.

So please tell me whhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

True story.... I have to admit I like that song.
    Last edited by flips333; 08-10-2020 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.