Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 225 of 435 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275325 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 6520
    Well Trump has a gathering in his club without anybody wearing mask, when a reporter asked why he answered they were silently protesting masks.

Yup, thatís why millions refuse when dear leader thinks is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Well Trump has a gathering in his club without anybody wearing mask, when a reporter asked why he answered they were silently protesting masks.

....and the crowd reacted with wild applause.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post

Thereís a lot of sheriff and police officers who arenít enforcing the mask mandate here as well. The sheriff said in my town itís a waste of police officers time to go out and enforce it. He said they arenít enforcing it all and recommended no one call the police and complain about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Thereís a lot of sheriff and police officers who arenít enforcing the mask mandate here as well. The sheriff said in my town itís a waste of police officers time to go out and enforce it. He said they arenít enforcing it all and recommended no one call the police and complain about it

Yea, that's just not possible to do, theres still regular crime going on.

They were giving fines in some places and it seems to have great results. They should do that everywhere.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Save that for kids smoking blunts in the park, the real danger facing our community.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Save that for kids smoking blunts in the park, the real danger facing our community.
    Or brown or black people walking about.

Thems is the ones you have to watch amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yea, that's just not possible to do, theres still regular crime going on.

They were giving fines in some places and it seems to have great results. They should do that everywhere.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I'd def have no problem with that.

This shouldnít be legal and stuff like this is why the guy in that video is acting like this

https://twitter.com/breaking911/stat...291044866?s=21

Stop. Defending. Terrorists.

Iíd rather then enforce masks than sit on their ***** waiting to write traffic violations, but gotta pay then bills amirite?

I'm not gonna defend the putz, but to say without anybody wearing masks and that he said they were silently protesting masks......is untrue. He said they were peacefully protesting and didn't say it was specifically about masks (tomato tomatoe maybe)....but when the cameras turned to them, most WERE wearing masks. I didn't see a camera shot where they weren't.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I'm not gonna defend the putz, but to say without anybody wearing masks and that he said they were silently protesting masks......is untrue. He said they were peacefully protesting and didn't say it was specifically about masks (tomato tomatoe maybe)....but when the cameras turned to them, most WERE wearing masks. I didn't see a camera shot where they weren't.
    He was in my state. He is not a king. He should of respect our stateís rules while having his little event

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Lol. You literally fabricated that entire post.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He was in my state. He is not a king. He should of respect our stateís rules while having his little event

I was only speaking to the fact I didn't see anyone without a mask (except Donnie) and what he actually said.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Sheriffs are part of the executive branch of government, which is tasked with the enforcement of the laws passed by the legislature. So if those sheriffs are openly admitting to not enforcing the law, they should be removed from their job post haste.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I was only speaking to the fact I didn't see anyone without a mask (except Donnie) and what he actually said.
    Now you are being disingenuous. The reporter ask about people in attendance not wearing masks or social distancing. Donnie defended them not wearing mask or social distancing then they cheered. We can assume others werenít wearing a mask

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkr

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.