Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 218 of 370 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268318 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 5547
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Because they did it already
    They didn't do anything we didn't do, lol. All the criticism that you hear regarding our leadership can be said about the UK, Italy, Spain, France, Belgium, etc. Literally no one was ahead of this thing. We actually need quite a few more deaths to catch up their deaths/million.

We took action, slowed the spread, and now we're seeing spikes in regions months later than we would have. We poured salt on the wound and compounded the problem.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    They didn't do anything we didn't do, lol. All the criticism that you hear regarding our leadership can be said about the UK, Italy, Spain, France, Belgium, etc. Literally no one was ahead of this thing. We actually need quite a few more deaths to catch up their deaths/million.

We took action, slowed the spread, and now we're seeing spikes in regions months later than we would have. We poured salt on the wound and compounded the problem.
    What are you talking about? There are large portions of this country that NEVER shut down and never didn't even require masks until recently. Some places in this country did a half assed shut down, others did nothing at all.

All of Europe took it much more seriously than the morons in this country. We tested less, we shut down less, people don't wear masks, and there was no national plan.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

The rest of the world isn't shut down like the US.

I love hearing retards like you root against baseball for example while international soccer has been played for over a month.
    Why are they shut down to Americans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

What are you talking about? There are large portions of this country that NEVER shut down and never didn't even require masks until recently.

All of Europe took it much more seriously than the morons in this country. We tested less, we shut down less, people don't wear masks, and there was no national plan.
    Where? I guess Florida and they got hit three months after everyone else. But even they had 14 day quarantines and closed schools right from the start.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Go back to the teacher strike thread, lol.

Where? I guess Florida and they got hit three months after everyone else. But even they had 14 day quarantines and closed schools right from the start.
    Lots of midwest states, Utah, Wyoming, etc.

Florida and Texas did little fake shut downs where rules were not enforced or followed.
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Lots of midwest states, Utah, Wyoming, etc.

Florida and Texas did little fake shut downs where rules were not enforced or followed.
    Utah and Wyoming? I honestly don't even know what their numbers look like but I bet they're pretty good, lol.

You insulted me in basically every post the other day. [emoji23] What's the matter you can dish it but you can't take it?
    I see you don't understand the difference between criticizing what someone says and criticizing the person. I probably said something you posted was idiotic (for good reason) but I didn't call you an idiot.

I can quite easily take whatever mindless quips you have to throw at me. Doesn't stop me from pointing out that you are very sensitive about people questioning poor, old, misunderstood Trump. Just like Trump, you bypass logic and data, opting to go straight to insults and baseless accusations.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Utah and Wyoming? I honestly don't even know what their numbers look like but I bet they're pretty good, lol.
    K

Well the point is, your assessment was not correct.The US definitely did not "do everything Europe did"
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Duh....it's all a worldwide conspiracy to take down the golden child. Wake up, sheeple!

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

K

Well the point is, your assessment was not correct.The US definitely did not "do everything Europe did"
    Utah and Wyoming. How's Guam doing? Or your neighbor's backyard?

Utah and Wyoming. How's Guam doing? Or your neighbor's backyard?
    I named multiple reasons, kid.

You were wrong, plain and simple
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

I named multiple reasons, kid.

You were wrong, plain and simple
    All the covid is coming from a geyser in Wyoming. Put a mask on.

Go back to the teacher strike thread, lol.
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

When Italy, Spain, the UK, France and Northeast (not the entire US - mostly just a region centered around the greater NYC area) were hit in March, we knew precious little about how to address the pandemic. Those countries and those of us in the Northeast learned a lot the hard way.

Those countries managed to slow the pandemic, and so did we in the Northeast*.

As a result, the rest of the US, and the federal government, had a crapload of crucial information right in front of them by the middle of April based on what had already transpired, and what did they do? No other way to put it: they screwed the pooch royally.

* I recognize that there were other early hotspots, but NYC was no doubt the epicenter.