Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 217 of 375 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267317 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 5620
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Why renegotiate something that you have already passed and have major support from your party on? If the answer is renegotiate to something the senate wanted then wouldn't that require the Senate to have it's own bill to negotiate with? What do you mean where were the dems in the senate? They have no control to take up the House bill or any of that it is on Mcconnell/Republicans in the senate to do so.

You just made a blanket statement yourself in partisan manner which is actually why I asked to clarify. If you are going to finger point you do so at an individual and clearly state what the issue is. It is alright to point out issues just be specific and not generalize like you even say here. Both sides bearing some blame doesn't mean one isn't deserving of more blame for their actions.
    I'm sorry, what blanket statement did I make? You originally responded on this to a statement where I quoted someone with another having responded just ahead of me....and I thought I clearly stated that some, meaning them, tend to view things in far more of a black and white way when reality is it's many shades of gray. I even said both sides share the blame, who bears the most depends on people's viewpoint, but that blame is not productive, action is.

And again, there are 47 Senate Dems...by explicit design, the Senate is not a dictarship.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Explain how there were colleges open throughout the entire lockdown and they had like one case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1) How do you know that to be the case?
    2) How would you expect a PSD member to explain it?

I don't know what colleges would have even been open 'the entire lockdown'
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Probably similar to those places that "banned the selling of seeds" and the people that "kept him from going fishing".

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Explain how there were colleges open throughout the entire lockdown and they had like one case?

Online classes are cool and Sometimes you win bad bets

Last edited by ewing; 08-01-2020 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    1) How do you know that to be the case?
    2) How would you expect a PSD member to explain it?

I don't know what colleges would have even been open 'the entire lockdown'
    I hear of multiple colleges that has breakouts, never heard of just one case in one college unless it was an online college.

A fantastic PSA:

The pandemic isn't over until November.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I'm sorry, what blanket statement did I make? You originally responded on this to a statement where I quoted someone with another having responded just ahead of me....and I thought I clearly stated that some, meaning them, tend to view things in far more of a black and white way when reality is it's many shades of gray. I even said both sides share the blame, who bears the most depends on people's viewpoint, but that blame is not productive, action is.

And again, there are 47 Senate Dems...by explicit design, the Senate is not a dictarship.
    You did state some people do ____ without being specific seemingly responding to some posters who had just posted. When I asked to clarify as one poster who recently posted you said it didn't apply to me though. When you state some people are doing ______ and not being specific you are making a generalization at that point which is why I needed clarification on who/asked you to be specific and not generalize what some do (some people are racist too but if I go thread to thread saying man some of you are racist after some people post it is a bad approach because of the generalization and not being specific). Multiple posters were responding and you didn't address individually what you did is make a generalized statement what some people do instead of getting at what was actually being said by the posters then in that same manner (some people are racist... some only see dems good... some only see reps bad...). All while saying not to generalize it seemed which was weird/seemed hypocritical.

What should those democrats have done with no majority and Republicans not wanting to negotiate/not having any plan in place and hiding from this issue for months? Be specific here please on what you think should have been done by the democrats? I think everyone can clearly state the issues with how senate republicans/majority handled it.

Edit: I will just give a couple links/ideas of what was going on.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/05/polit...ote/index.html

Here are senate dems trying to force a vote to get data on the small business stuff which everyone has mentioned was handled horribly. This would add more oversight and transparency so we could actually find potential issues. Blocked by senate republicans, almost as if they wanted it to be handled poorly and some of those companies not in need to get the $.

https://www.wpri.com/news/washington...ill-cant-wait/

Here senate dems urge Mcconnell to cancel a break and start working on something as it can't wait.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/advisor.../#358acb1a24b0

Senate dems try to extend $600 unemployment in early July.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...ead-on-arrival

"McConnell indicated that he first wants to come to an understanding with the White House that additional action is needed before he opens negotiations with Democrats. "

I can link tons of articles of Mcconnell or other senate republicans talking about their being no urgency. How much information do you need before admitting the obvious on who was trying to get something done and who was continuously trying to fight against it, saying it wasn't urgent, then waiting until essentially benefits had expired to come to the table with their own plan. So again it seems very clear throughout who has been trying to make progress and who has been preventing it/not even showing up to negotiate all along on this
    Last edited by mngopher35; 08-02-2020 at 02:25 PM.

Nvm
    Last edited by WES445; 08-02-2020 at 01:50 PM.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Nvm
    C'mon man, don't edit that, you teed one up for me.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    The pandemic isn't over until November. [emoji23]
    Hilarious! That's only like the tagline of every single Trump supporter in existence. It's all a worldwide conspiracy to take down poor, ole' Trump.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

12. 08-02-2020, 02:23 PM
    Reason
    Insults

White House opposes requirement for passengers to wear masks on planes, trains

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKCN24V3NC

The rest of the world isn't shut down like the US. [emoji23]

I love hearing retards like you root against baseball for example while international soccer has been played for over a month.
    Ooh! A double threat: hilarious and clueless!

The rest of the world isn't currently shut down like the U.S. because they have competent leadership with a populace that isn't too selfish to put a piece of cloth on their face when out and about. I guess you think a thousand Americans dying from COVID-19 every single day is somewhere between no big deal, humorous, and an obvious conspiracy against poor, old Trump though.

....and I've never rooted against baseball. Neat to see that's how you interpret me noting that I don't expect the season to finish and that it's greed driving the commissioner and ownership groups to make sure it does.

Leave it to miserable, out of touch Trumpsters to instantly start firing off insults when anyone dares question or challenge their dear leader.

The rest of the world isn't shut down like the US.

I love hearing retards like you root against baseball for example while international soccer has been played for over a month.
    Because they did it already
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Ooh! A double threat: hilarious and clueless!

The rest of the world isn't currently shut down like the U.S. because they have competent leadership with a populace that isn't too selfish to put a piece of cloth on their face when out and about. I guess you think a thousand Americans dying from COVID-19 every single day is somewhere between no big deal, humorous, and an obvious conspiracy against poor, old Trump though.

....and I've never rooted against baseball. Neat to see that's how you interpret me noting that I don't expect the season to finish and that it's greed driving the commissioner and ownership groups to make sure it does.

Leave it to miserable, out of touch Trumpsters to instantly start firing off insults when anyone dares question or challenge their dear leader. :laugh2:
    You insulted me in basically every post the other day. What's the matter you can dish it but you can't take it?