Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 208 of 425 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258308 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 6374
  1. #3106
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Youíre full of **** like usual!



    And I have a problem when on average people are making 134% more than what they did prior to the pandemic by staying home AND the democrats want to extend this until end of the year even though everything is pretty much open right now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ooh....a random screenshot with minimal information or context from who knows when. Quite the sad, disingenuous man you are.

    Keep being jealous of the unemployed.

  2. #3107
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I think extending them another 6 months is stupid. At what point do you cut it off or do you expect the govt to pay for all the extra benefits for years?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Unlike you, I'm not jealous of the unemployed....so I don't really give a damn.

  3. #3108
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    14,852
    Jealous wouldn't be my word either......but I'd rather get them employed, we have enough cans to kick down the road as it is.

    If they made a deal on how the income would be handled, some unemployed could make even more by working for the census for a few weeks. Without a deal, most won't do it.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  4. #3109
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    12,690
    Never complain when the rich and big business gets tax cuts and bonus, but when the poor gets a few extra bucks it's cry me a river time.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

  5. #3110
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,798
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Jealous wouldn't be my word either......but I'd rather get them employed, we have enough cans to kick down the road as it is.

    If they made a deal on how the income would be handled, some unemployed could make even more by working for the census for a few weeks. Without a deal, most won't do it.
    I think most involved, including myself, would rather get them employed. I'm also not going to pretend that we aren't in the middle of a pandemic though (no thanks to our government).

  6. #3111
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,148
    Not directly related to Covid but related to the clear "**** the poors" sentiment that is driving this absurd outrage over people getting paid an OKish amount of money after losing their jobs due to a pandemic.

    HELLO

  7. #3112
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,827
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Not directly related to Covid but related to the clear "**** the poors" sentiment that is driving this absurd outrage over people getting paid an OKish amount of money after losing their jobs due to a pandemic.

    Not sure what your point is?????

  8. #3113
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    104,086
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Not directly related to Covid but related to the clear "**** the poors" sentiment that is driving this absurd outrage over people getting paid an OKish amount of money after losing their jobs due to a pandemic.

    In other words white people be happy thatís we will not shave black or people of color in youíre neighborhoods.

  9. #3114
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    In other words white people be happy thatís we will not shave black or people of color in youíre neighborhoods.
    I've been living in the "suburbs" for about 50 years.

    I don't remember ever seeing the "white people" requirement to live there.

    I'm pretty sure anyone that can afford the home prices can buy a home. In fact I'd bet on it. There are three black families and two hispanic families on my street. I wonder how that happened.

    Once again, you have no idea as to what you are talking about.

  10. #3115
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    94,950
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Ooh....a random screenshot with minimal information or context from who knows when. Quite the sad, disingenuous man you are.

    Keep being jealous of the unemployed.
    Thatís info from Indeed. They get paid to do this stuff and track it.

  11. #3116
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,084
    Florida is tracking more children with the coronavirus, weeks before schools reopen across the state. The Florida Department of Health releases weekly data on pediatric cases.

    8,000 more children have gotten the virus since the prior week reported, 34 percent increase. Hospitalizations have increased by 23 percent, bringing the total number of children hospitalized to 303.

    Gov. Ron DeSantis continues to push for schools to physically reopen, while giving parents options with virtual and hybrid offerings.
    Last edited by Crovash; 07-29-2020 at 02:40 PM.

  12. #3117
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    In other words white people be happy thatís we will not shave black or people of color in youíre neighborhoods.
    Bearded minorities invading our quiet neighborhoods? We absolutely must put an end to that at all costs.

  13. #3118
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,798
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Thatís info from Indeed. They get paid to do this stuff and track it.
    We can all see it was info from Indeed. However, it was a screenshot....with no link....that's cut in such a way that it basically offers zero use to the conversation at hand. I linked a page that displays much more specific figures in terms of the wages of an average cop, and it sure as hell didn't show that they make less than the average person currently on unemployment.

    So....what exactly is your point?

  14. #3119
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,932
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I've been living in the "suburbs" for about 50 years.

    I don't remember ever seeing the "white people" requirement to live there.

    I'm pretty sure anyone that can afford the home prices can buy a home. In fact I'd bet on it. There are three black families and two hispanic families on my street. I wonder how that happened.

    Once again, you have no idea as to what you are talking about.
    That's what the rule was in place for to ensure this with actual data and to help limit systematic issues/discrimination.

    https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...ighbors-2020-7

    The rule required state and local communities seeking federal housing funding to collect extensive data on demographics and living conditions and, importantly, to show that they were not perpetuating racial discrimination.

    Housing advocates have criticized the rule change, saying it would give localities much freer rein to allow discriminatory and unequal housing conditions to persist.

    The National Low Income Housing Coalition, for example, said the rule change "represents a complete retreat from efforts to undo historic, government-driven patterns of housing discrimination and segregation throughout the US" and would "allow communities to ignore the essential racial desegregation obligations of fair housing law."

    "The Suburban Housewives of America must read this article," Trump tweeted on Thursday, linking to a New York Post opinion column criticizing Biden's policy plans to expand affordable housing in suburbs and set standards to prevent housing discrimination. "Biden will destroy your neighborhood and your American Dream. I will preserve it, and make it even better!"

  15. #3120
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Not sure what your point is?????
    I'm not sure I'm surprised.
    HELLO

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •