Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 199 of 1473 FirstFirst ... 991491891971981992002012092492996991199 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 22087
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Yeah Iím sure thereís policies that can be put in place that would totally control this virus!
    Answer my question, or are you too much of a coward to even do that?

By the way, how many covid-19 deaths this past week?

Talk about ****ing idiots...

Cities are facing shortage of healthcare workers, but go out an live your life ****ers!

Open up schools dammit!

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Answer my question, or are you too much of a coward to even do that?

By the way, how many covid-19 deaths this past week?

Talk about ****ing idiots...
    You mean the numbers that are faked and regular deaths are being counted as covid deaths?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean the numbers that are faked and regular deaths are being counted as covid deaths?

Maybe you should reconsider what media you are listening to

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Maybe you should reconsider what media you are listening to

20-30% of death certificates were wrong before covid you think these are accurate numbers?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...amp/3020778001

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

20-30% of death certificates were wrong before covid you think these are accurate numbers?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...amp/3020778001

I think they are accurate enough for us to know the answer to how many deaths is ďa hell of a lotĒ

Last edited by ewing; 07-25-2020 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Yeah Iím sure thereís policies that can be put in place that would totally control this virus!

Some are easy no brainers, like mandatory masks to ride nyc subway. Trump even whiffed on the lob pitches. Even if Biden is bad he cant be worse than trump, he will at least get the gimmes that trump missed.

Worst case scenario, Biden is as bad as Trump. That's worst case.

This is not a biden endorsement, I just think even a mentally challenged chimpanzee would have a more successful presidency than Trump.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 07-26-2020 at 12:45 AM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

8. 07-26-2020, 01:32 AM
    Reason
    Unnecessary

Well, it appears Fauci is slightly worse at pitching than he is at science.

10. 07-26-2020, 04:10 AM
    Reason
    Response to deleted post

What is the actual new numbers for the US?

New cases in the past 2 weeks?

This running total is ridiculous to be shown every hour on the hour.

What does March numbers mean in July? Not a damn thing.

I want a 2 week trend from March 10-24 compared to a 2 trend in July 10-24

Total cases and deaths of the 2 weeks.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 07-26-2020 at 05:17 AM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Some are easy no brainers, like mandatory masks to ride nyc subway. Trump even whiffed on the lob pitches. Even if Biden is bad he cant be worse than trump, he will at least get the gimmes that trump missed.

Worst case scenario, Biden is as bad as Trump. That's worst case.

This is not a biden endorsement, I just think even a mentally challenged chimpanzee would have a more successful presidency than Trump.

Making masks mandatory in NYC isnít on Trump. De Blasio could easily issue that himself and itís clear Trump wants states to make decisions for themselves instead of issuing national order

I will always wonder though if he did wrote executive orders and took it very serious how many people would cry and not follow because it was the Don that told them to do things

Like remember how everyone freaked out about the phone message test ****.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post

I just think even a mentally challenged chimpanzee would have a more successful presidency than Trump.

Way to set the bar high for Joe!
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Making masks mandatory in NYC isnít on Trump. De Blasio could easily issue that himself and itís clear Trump wants states to make decisions for themselves instead of issuing national order

A more accurate way to say this is it's clear Trump wants states to take on the epidemic while the federal govt is a no show. I agree with this, which is why I'm saying worst case scenario Biden is complete no show. It can only get better, it cannot possibly get worse.

It's like when the Raiders went 2-14 to finish off their 4th straight losing season. It was not possible to be any worse. Of course you dont bring the coach back, you fire him.

Of course you dont re elect Trump, silly.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Yes, it can be on either federal, state, county, or city. Lots of failures on a chain that starts with Trump. Trump is the leader, and he has been quite the dumb *** thus far, the leader is always the one you put under the microscope first.

Remember, after a season like that you talk about firing the coach, not the 3rd string tight end slash hybrid receiver.

No, the question you donít have the balls to answer is whether you include Twitter in your condemnation of all media.

As for the mortality rate due to covid-19, if anything the numbers are higher.