Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 198 of 1474 FirstFirst ... 981481881961971981992002082482986981198 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 22097
  1. #2956
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,190
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    And this is what the flu (sorry, virus) has come down to. If you lived your life during it, you're garbage.

    If I'm garbage, I'd like to think that I'm the caviar that didn't get eaten and the cleaners threw it away.
    Garbage might be the wrong word, but I fully believe that if you support him you are legitimately anti american. I think if someone can support this guy through this disaster of a response, then they clearly value partisan politics (which is ultimately a sell job by the media) over their nations well being.

    Both sides are guilty of this on a regular basis, but this is far and away the most extreme example. By far the biggest objective failure of leadership leading to by far the heaviest price we've had to pay.

    We all have to pay that $5 trillion dollar debt. This was the worst president we could have possibly had during this particular disaster.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  2. #2957
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    19,214
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Garbage might be the wrong word, but I fully believe that if you support him you are legitimately anti american. I think if someone can support this guy through this disaster of a response, then they clearly value partisan politics (which is ultimately a sell job by the media) over their nations well being.

    Both sides are guilty of this on a regular basis, but this is far and away the most extreme example. By far the biggest objective failure of leadership leading to by far the heaviest price we've had to pay.

    We all have to pay that $5 trillion dollar debt. This was the worst president we could have possibly had during this particular disaster.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Yeah...we get it. Everyone knows. Everyone understands. Everyone gets it. I promise.

    You're not a genius even in the most demeaning form, even if you think you are. You keep posting what EVERYONE knows. The inbred hillbillies in Boone county totally gets it. Pelosi totally gets it. Trump totally gets it. Hell, the fact that you get it is telling in itself.

    You just think you're the only one that gets it. It's hilarious.

    Now that we all know we all get it, can you kindly shut the **** up?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  3. #2958
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,391
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Isn't it more of a 'he' than a 'they' for those things? ...still bashworthy regardless

    Even he has backed off a little, saying 'if possible in their area'.....tho he keeps threatening to withhold federal money for schools when most of the money coming from the feds goes to things like meals for low income kids
    I see is as more of a they thing. Trump is the one leading the executive branch of the federal government but his authority is extremely limited. He’s aided and abetted by state governors in many states that are willing to follow his direction regardless of the facts. The biggest culprit being Ron DeSantis.

  4. #2959
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,190
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yeah...we get it. Everyone knows. Everyone understands. Everyone gets it. I promise.

    You're not a genius even in the most demeaning form, even if you think you are. You keep posting what EVERYONE knows. The inbred hillbillies in Boone county totally gets it. Pelosi totally gets it. Trump totally gets it. Hell, the fact that you get it is telling in itself.

    You just think you're the only one that gets it. It's hilarious.

    Now that we all know we all get it, can you kindly shut the **** up?


    lol, you still don't get it.

    The entire point of me mentioning in simple terms exactly how much damage trump has caused with his ineptitude is me doing the exact opposite of what you think. What I'm doing is showing you that any ****in idiot could have figured this much out, yet our govt still miserably failed that bar. Not genius. Idiot.

    He failed the idiot test. And you're defending him for it. Great.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  5. 07-25-2020, 12:31 AM
    Reason
    Unnecessary/insults

  6. #2960
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,324
    From March 31: “Dr. Deborah Birx, coordinator for the White House coronavirus task force, and Dr. Anthony Fauci said they are still projecting between 100,000 and 200,000 deaths in the U.S....”

    USA approaching 150,000 deaths — and adding about 1,000 a day.

    So, the scientists appear to be pretty much on target — and certainly a bit more in touch with reality than the president, who boasted on Feb. 26 that the number of cases “is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done” (but who later said he “felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.”).

    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-134246
    Last edited by Crovash; 07-25-2020 at 09:13 AM.

  7. #2961
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    109,624
    4th straight day of over 1k deaths, but go live your lives ****ers! Open up schools!

  8. #2962
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    4th straight day of over 1k deaths, but go live your lives ****ers! Open up schools!
    Only protesting is acceptable!!!
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  9. #2963
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    66,024
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Only protesting is acceptable!!!
    Kill the Marxists!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  10. 07-25-2020, 05:32 PM
    Reason
    Unnecessary/insults

  11. #2964
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,532
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Kill the Marxists!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We need a stronger virus.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  12. 07-25-2020, 05:56 PM

    Reason
    Response to deleted post

  13. 07-25-2020, 06:15 PM
    Reason
    Response to deleted post

  14. 07-25-2020, 06:20 PM
    Reason
    Response to deleted post

  15. #2965
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    66,024
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    We need a stronger virus.
    Not a fascist


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  16. #2966
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,324
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    **** the media
    Let’s be totally clear. You mean every single media outlet, including your beloved twitter, correct?

  17. #2967
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,391
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Let’s be totally clear. You mean every single media outlet, including your beloved twitter, correct?
    Pretty sure that statement excludes Alex Jones and Ben Shapiro.

  18. #2968
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    109,624
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Pretty sure that statement excludes Alex Jones and Ben Shapiro.
    Or Candance Owens.

  19. #2969
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,918
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I can see why you would be mad at the media. They seem to fool you pretty regularly but why are you mad at everyone else?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you vote for Trump you’re dumb, ignorant don’t believe in America etc

    It’s so ****ing dumb. All of it. People in here can’t even debate or talk about topics and will just label you a racist and **** because you voted for Trump.

    It’s like talking to a wall except the wall is ten times smarter than most people in here


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. #2970
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,918
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It won’t just go away. But we will have policies come out of the White House that respect how a virus works and not pretending like it’s imaginary or a hoax. Now that will be very impactful. The first step to solving any problem is admitting you have a problem. Trump refuses to do that.
    Yeah I’m sure there’s policies that can be put in place that would totally control this virus!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •