Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 184 of 384 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234284 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 5748
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    How she holding up?

Hopefully she is not showing any bad symptoms and itís nothing.

My mom told me she could not taste things too when my sister had gotten it, but her test came back negative thank god.
    She claims to be feeling a little better. She had not eaten for days. She is normally world class healthy for 87 but she fell asleep sitting up the other day and felt a little weak on the stairs earlier this week. She had some tea and Irish blood pudding this morning and could taste a little. She thinks she has it but thinks itís a weak case and sheíll just get better. I hope so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I offered evidence based on data*. Now the ballís in your court: can you refute my evidence with actual data ó instead of the verbal smegma you normally post.

EDIT: * As have others. See above.
    Data? Using a Gallup poll based on like 1,000 people?

NJ has a dem governor, Murphy is not republican.
    Ahhh my bad. Was thinking of Larry Hogan

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Apparently not to those who allegedly have home test kits.
    This putting words in peoples mouths thing seems to be becoming a common practice.

And are you implying that it is difficult to obtain in home antigen test kits? Or are you just being the typical grumpy fart that you always seem to be?

For what it is worth, I am required to have the antigen test bi-weekly by a client to step foot into their corporate office, which I visit weekly.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Data? Using a Gallup poll based on like 1,000 people?

I hope that you know how polling works and why itís absolutely considered valid/accurate/useful.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Oh I have proof!

https://news.gallup.com/poll/315590/...ographics.aspx

90% of Democrats wear a mask where as about 50% of Republicans do.
    You really need a poll to tell you this?

Is it not basic common sense? Republican talking heads, politicians, and media message is to pretend the virus doesnt exist.

I dont think anyone needs a poll to understand what this means as far as compliance.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post

Is it not basic common sense? Republican talking heads, politicians, and media message is to pretend the virus doesnt exist.

I dont think anyone needs a poll to understand what this means as far as compliance.

I donít need a poll to tell it to me but in order to prove it, I brought numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    She claims to be feeling a little better. She had not eaten for days. She is normally world class healthy for 87 but she fell asleep sitting up the other day and felt a little weak on the stairs earlier this week. She had some tea and Irish blood pudding this morning and could taste a little. She thinks she has it but thinks itís a weak case and sheíll just get better. I hope so

Hope so too brother.

Brewers lives on a different planet and doesnít see that apparently

So numbers were provided to make it easier

But he is still living in a bizarro world
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/18/fauc...correctly.html

coordinated federal guidelines could have made a huge difference

Considering the insanity here a couple of months ago, the results right now seem like they did, but with some fatal mistakes as well.

Considering the insanity here a couple of months ago, the results right now seem like they did, but with some fatal mistakes as well.
    Definitely mistakes with schools, nursing homes, and the probably elsewhere but I think itís shows that we could of easily had set standards for re-opening that would have worked a lot better

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I donít need a poll to tell it to me but in order to prove it, I brought numbers.
    Yea, I guess that post was more meant for whoever is actually gonna sit here and challenge that Republicans are clearly less compliant. It's their goddamn mantra for that past 6 months, lol, who the **** is gonna challenge this.

You might as well tell me Republicans are just as likely as democrats to want to ban guns and support abortions.

Seriously bizarre stance, lol

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Yea, I guess that post was more meant for whoever is actually gonna sit here and challenge that Republicans are clearly less compliant. It's their goddamn mantra for that past 6 months, lol, who the **** is gonna challenge this.

You might as well tell me Republicans are just as likely as democrats to want to ban guns and support abortions.

Seriously bizarre stance, lol

You might want to speak to your local government representatives and ***** at them. Not Trump and civilian Republicans. And that goes for every state, county and city.

My state, county and city is pretty damn red. My city instituted a mask mandate and at the least, 90% are following those orders. If your state, county and city are to chicken ****....that's not on the civilians.

The federal government cannot make every state wear masks. That's on the local governments. Crucify your local democratic leaders. Not Republican civilians.

Oh for sure. There is no doubt about that.

One of the biggest things during epidemic is controlling spread, a federal govt could so much easier regulate travel between states. Washington California and New York should have had strict travel and screening protocols since january.

That allows states to then focus in on their counties and regulate travel and protocol as necessary. That's the entire point of having a federal govt, isnt it? I pay federal taxes, where the **** is that money going?

I just find it mindblowing that NYC was in the middle of an active outbreak while JFK and la guardia were just sending people to every corner of the country. That's just complete insanity to me. What a joke.