Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 183 of 384 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233283 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 5748
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I mean itís not like you had Ohio and NJ gov who are both Republicans making it required to wear masks. Thereís plenty of examples of republicans wanting masks. Youíre making it political.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Facts aren't political just because you don't like what they say.

And that doesn't refute anything I said.

Some republicans want masks. A republican is still far more unlikely to wear a mask vs everyone else.

Some Republicans have and still are actively fighting health measures

try again
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

My Mom is waiting for her test results. She has a doctors appointment but not for a couple days. She refuses to see someone sooner and cites every case she knows of someone who got over it as a reason why she shouldnít really have to go to the doctor at all. All these people are at least 30 years younger then her, all saw doctors, and some were hospitalized. On the bright side she she was able to drink some tea and could taste it a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    So about 85 babies test positive in one county in Texas, let me know if this will not impact their development.
    Being that they have a very likely chance of being asymptomatic, let me know if this will impact their development.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    My Mom is waiting for her test results. She has a doctors appointment but not for a couple days. She refuses to see someone sooner and cites every case she knows of someone who got over it as a reason why she shouldnít really have to go to the doctor at all. All these people are at least 30 years younger then her, all saw doctors, and some were hospitalized. On the bright side she she was able to drink some tea and could taste it a little.

Even though she is a higher risk demographic, that demographic is still much more likely to get over it with no complications. Odds are still with her, hopefully she gets through it with no issues.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Even though she is a higher risk demographic, that demographic is still much more likely to get over it with no complications. Odds are still with her, hopefully she gets through it with no issues.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Thanks Nasty

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Being that they have a very likely chance of being asymptomatic, let me know if this will impact their development.
    How would anyone know? This is a total mystery at this point right?

How would anyone know? This is a total mystery at this point right?
    Apparently not to those who allegedly have home test kits.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Facts aren't political just because you don't like what they say.

And that doesn't refute anything I said.

Some republicans want masks. A republican is still far more unlikely to wear a mask vs everyone else.

Some Republicans have and still are actively fighting health measures

try again
    You literally have no proof of that based on facts. You are literally making this political. I know a bunch of democrats who havenít or wonít wear a mask. Thereís people on both sides. Stop thinking you and youíre party are so much above anyone else

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

You literally have no proof of that based on facts. You are literally making this political. I know a bunch of democrats who havenít or wonít wear a mask. Thereís people on both sides. Stop thinking you and youíre party are so much above anyone else

I donít know who wears a mask and who doesnít and the Democrats are not pure. Overall I do think it is fair to say they have done a better job responding to the virus though. Republicans have the guy with the most influence and he has been terrible. Itís just too big a hole to climb out of. A do think it is unfair to label all Republicans as worse bc of this. This Rep Governor might be better then that Dem Governor but overall I think it is a fair statement.

Last edited by ewing; 07-18-2020 at 02:32 PM.

Oh I have proof!

https://news.gallup.com/poll/315590/...ographics.aspx

90% of Democrats wear a mask where as about 50% of Republicans do.

I mean itís not like you had Ohio and NJ gov who are both Republicans making it required to wear masks. Thereís plenty of examples of republicans wanting masks. Youíre making it political.

NJ has a dem governor, Murphy is not republican.

How she holding up?

Hopefully she is not showing any bad symptoms and itís nothing.

My mom told me she could not taste things too when my sister had gotten it, but her test came back negative thank god.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Show me the article that tells up very likely that they will be a symptomatic.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Oh I have proof!

https://news.gallup.com/poll/315590/...ographics.aspx

90% of Democrats wear a mask where as about 50% of Republicans do.
    Fake news!

I offered evidence based on data*. Now the ballís in your court: can you refute my evidence with actual data ó instead of the verbal smegma you normally post.

EDIT: * As have others. See above.
    Last edited by Crovash; 07-18-2020 at 03:48 PM.