Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 180 of 1269 FirstFirst ... 801301701781791801811821902302806801180 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 19032
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    These surges seem to have much higher correlation with reopening than protesting. Central California had zero protesting and we are currently the worst area of the state. Protesting doesnt help, but people maneuvering about their daily lives haphazardly is causing spikes, not protests.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I'd agree...which is why I don't think these spikes have any real correlation to political affiliations.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I picked up some ice cream for the fam yesterday. It was packed. No one under 25 was wearing a mask, no one over 60 was wearing a mask.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You are the biggest what about-er on the site. Everybody should limiting interactions and wearing masks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Absolutely. Whenever I see someone saying the spread is because of Republicans, you can bet your *** I am going to refute that.

Do you have some kind of issue with that?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Sure. Whatever fits the narrative. Right?
    Having no protests here yet having the worst growth rate is not about fitting a narrative, it's just reality.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I'd agree...which is why I don't think these spikes have any real correlation to political affiliations.
    There is definitely a correlation to politics, the top Republican representatives and the right wing media outlets have all been lock in step clueless about this virus. Yes, the democrats are fear mongering and trying to score points too, but being over cautious is a better approach than under cautious in this scenario. 130,000 dead Americans would agree with me.

Trump turned this into a political issue, and while you are clearly not a cheerleader for your team, most people are. That holds true for both sides.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Having no protests here yet having the worst growth rate is not about fitting a narrative, it's just reality.

I heard that once you completed 20 hours of protesting you were instructed to spend two weeks in central California before you could protest again.

Absolutely. Whenever I see someone saying the spread is because of Republicans, you can bet your *** I am going to refute that.

But thats a fair comment. Republicans have actively been opposing the idea of social distancing, and I've seen them around actively acting in such a manner.

It's a sloppy generalization, yes, but it's definitely true and based on the stances of Republican representatives own words, especially trump.

I heard that once you completed 20 hours of protesting you were instructed to spend two weeks in central California before you could protest again.
    Yea, but we dont count out of towners.

We're racist against other states.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    about what Kayleigh McEnany said related to the science..

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...-science-quote

when even Jake Tapper can highlight this, that is telling.
    Where she and the Trump administration are wrong is in saying that other countries are opening up schools so we should as well. The other countries that are opening schools have got Covid under control (for the most part) and cases and deaths are going down.

Ours are skyrocketing. We have more infected now than we did during the initial wave. If we were actually doing good at containing the virus, then yes schools should be opening. But we are not containing the virus at all.

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

People should limit interaction, wear masks, etc. not Dems not Rep, people.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Man dies from a motorcycle crash but was positive for covid so guess what? He was listed as dying from covid

https://twitter.com/claytravis/statu...875943426?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Man dies from a motorcycle crash but was positive for covid so guess what? He was listed as dying from covid

https://twitter.com/claytravis/statu...875943426?s=21

Greater or less then 100,000 Americans dead so far as a result of Corona Virus?

would we also have an issue of ppl dying of covid but listed as dying of something else? like natural causes for some older ppl?

would we also have an issue of ppl dying of covid but listed as dying of something else? like natural causes for some older ppl?
    Of course. We arenít going to have exact numbers. I think everyone agrees that we are over 100,000 dead. I think everyone should agree that 100,000 Is a lot. So we should all agree itís a big deal and not just hysteria

We are well over 150K. Any public heath official in NYC will attest to the likelihood of NYCís numbers being 10-15% higher.