Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 179 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279679 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 17249
    Well being tested while showing no symptoms doesn't prevent you from being infected after you walk away from the test. The test I want them to perfect and allow me to take is the antibody test....but even that, I dunno...they don't know how long people are even immune (but assume any second exposure would yield lesser symptoms)
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Well being tested while showing no symptoms doesn't prevent you from being infected after you walk away from the test. The test I want them to perfect and allow me to take is the antibody test....but even that, I dunno...they don't know how long people are even immune (but assume any second exposure would yield lesser symptoms)
    Until we get a vaccine or a better handle on treatment, testing is all we've got. It is currently the only bullet in the chamber that we have available to deploy.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

At least we’re ahead of the Russians on this. Yey.

Or we were, anyway....

The antigen test is widely available for consumer home use. I take on every two weeks.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Believe me, everyone here is very aware of your obsession with CNN lol

Continue to whine about hate and ignorance while crying about how nobody clicks on your hate and ignorance filled dailycaller links tho
    if you want to be ignorant to any certain media by your own choice then that is up to you. people should welcome information, but you reject it simply because you don't like the source.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Sure! I’m extremely ignorant on this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha, I know. I can help with that if you'd like.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

sigh.....the bulk of this surge are amongst young ppl, not specifically Republicans. Being registered Republican doesn't mean agreeing or following the lead of those in the party being stubborn about wearing masks, etc...and some of the cities/states blowing up the most are led by Dems
    I dont mean to target republicans, but the reality is the leader of the republican party has been constantly supporting risky behavior while opposing safe behavior, and you can see that people listen to what he has to say. Obviously it will more likely be his supporters listening to his dangerous advice.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

about what Kayleigh McEnany said related to the science..

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...-science-quote

Media are just plain lying about Kayleigh McEnany 'science' quote
    “The science should not stand in the way of this,” McEnany continued. “And as Dr. Scott Atlas said — I thought this was a good quote — ‘Of course we can do it. Everyone else in the Western world, our peer nations, are doing it. We are the outlier here.’ The science is very clear on this — that, you know, for instance, you look at the [Journal of the American Medical Association's] pediatric study of 46 pediatric hospitals in North America that said the risk of critical illness from COVID is far less for children than that of seasonal flu.”

The White House press secretary concluded, “The science is on our side here. We encourage for localities and states to just simply follow the science. Open our schools.”

McEnany obviously did not say that schools should reopen despite what the science says. She clearly said that there should not be any science-based objections to reopening precisely because the data show it is both safe and preferable to put students back into their classrooms.

when even Jake Tapper can highlight this, that is telling.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I dont mean to target republicans, but the reality is the leader of the republican party has been constantly supporting risky behavior while opposing safe behavior, and you can see that people listen to what he has to say. Obviously it will more likely be his supporters listening to his dangerous advice.

I know right. Because I am 100% certain that all of those protesters packing the streets for weeks are die hard Republican Trump supporters. And all of those city officials encouraging them to do so are registered Republicans.

Oh, wait!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I know right. Because I am 100% certain that all of those protesters packing the streets for weeks are die hard Republican Trump supporters. And all of those city officials encouraging them to do so are registered Republicans.

Oh, wait!
    These surges seem to have much higher correlation with reopening than protesting. Central California had zero protesting and we are currently the worst area of the state. Protesting doesnt help, but people maneuvering about their daily lives haphazardly is causing spikes, not protests.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    These surges seem to have much higher correlation with reopening than protesting. Central California had zero protesting and we are currently the worst area of the state. Protesting doesnt help, but people maneuvering about their daily lives haphazardly is causing spikes, not protests.

Sure. Whatever fits the narrative. Right?

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Sure. Whatever fits the narrative. Right?
    You are the biggest what about-er on the site. Everybody should limiting interactions and wearing masks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.