Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 178 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278678 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 17238
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    No you're not being tribal at all.
    Please. Enlighten me. Point out where I was being tribal in that post.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Very insightful replies gentlemen. And rather par for the course. Bravo.

In golf, a reply like those would be called a maximum stroke pick up.
    You must not play a lot of golf. If you have a maximum stroke pick up you are not shooting par for the course.

It appears you know as much about Golf as you do Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yup, while working for a ****** salary because is not like they will get hazard paid.

And we have not even begun to state who will paid for medical bills and tests since you know this countries healthcare system sucks ***.
    I mean should we put the kids in a bubble and tell them not to go anywhere? You can get effected at the grocery store or sports (a lot in my area have youth baseball etc now)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    You're brainwashed. All I did was state WHY this virus is an issue that cannot be ignored. If its ignored, it will destroy the health system and economy beyond what any lockdown can do.

It's sad because you can see off the bat, close to half of americans support the republican party, so off the jump half of Americans are completely ignorant as to how we can act while being safe. This is the reason we are having surges. Theres a lot of ignorant people like brewers fan walking around and spreading this thing and wreaking havoc, and they are completely clueless about it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Sure! Im extremely ignorant on this!

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I see news more as it happens from many different sources right or left. I've said this before, try paying attention.

I post more articles from CNN than I do Daily Caller. you never fail to show that you are utterly clueless.

you do nothing here expect spew hate and ignorance, keep going though it's entertaining.
    Believe me, everyone here is very aware of your obsession with CNN lol

Continue to whine about hate and ignorance while crying about how nobody clicks on your hate and ignorance filled dailycaller links tho

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    You're brainwashed. All I did was state WHY this virus is an issue that cannot be ignored. If its ignored, it will destroy the health system and economy beyond what any lockdown can do.

It's sad because you can see off the bat, close to half of americans support the republican party, so off the jump half of Americans are completely ignorant as to how we can act while being safe. This is the reason we are having surges. Theres a lot of ignorant people like brewers fan walking around and spreading this thing and wreaking havoc, and they are completely clueless about it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    sigh.....the bulk of this surge are amongst young ppl, not specifically Republicans. Being registered Republican doesn't mean agreeing or following the lead of those in the party being stubborn about wearing masks, etc...and some of the cities/states blowing up the most are led by Dems
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Btw its now very easy for a regular person to get a test and then wait about 5 days for results. By regular I mean an 87 year old women

Last edited by ewing; 07-17-2020 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    sigh.....the bulk of this surge are amongst young ppl, not specifically Republicans. Being registered Republican doesn't mean agreeing or following the lead of those in the party being stubborn about wearing masks, etc...and some of the cities/states blowing up the most are led by Dems
    Watching what is happening in the south, I am really pleased with what our newly elected Mayor and Democrat Governor. I hate to play tribalism. Yes the Democrats in Illinois, NY, NJ were hit hard first, but they followed the CDC guidelines and have recovered, but the republican held states didn't learn anything from those who were hit hard first and now their citizens are paying for it.

Correct me anytime if I use generalizations against republicans. I feel for the Republican base because I understand the feeling when a party fails its base. Both parties have done it the past and will in the future.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Watching what is happening in the south, I am really pleased with what our newly elected Mayor and Democrat Governor. I hate to play tribalism. Yes the Democrats in Illinois, NY, NJ were hit hard first, but they followed the CDC guidelines and have recovered, but the republican held states didn't learn anything from those who were hit hard first and now their citizens are paying for it.

Correct me anytime if I use generalizations against republicans. I feel for the Republican base because I understand the feeling when a party fails its base. Both parties have done it the past and will in the future.
    Well, I'm looking at mayors more than anything. Houston's mayor is a Dem, so is the Phoenix mayor.
    Just saying there's enough stupid to go around. And I don't want to be viewed as overly defensive about Republicans, conservatives, right wing, whatever terms get tossed out there it's just this forum is filled with Dems and the bulk or the Reps are, well, 'special' types. I just happen to be somewhere stuck in the middle..in multiple ways.

But then I was recently told I was a liberal...so there's that
    well, also a mindless sheep, but no worries lol

Me when Trump supporters try to get away with not wearing a mask in public.

Ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Me when Trump supporters try to get away with not wearing a mask in public.

you don't strike me as that flexible

Take it with a grain of salt as we should with many models and estimates relating to the pandemic but this is still relevant.

As many as 250,000 to 370,000 deaths may have been averted between March and May 15 as a result of the statewide stay-at-home orders enacted to mitigate spread of the coronavirus, a study published Thursday in Health Affairs projects.

https://www.axios.com/coronavirus-st...71fc0e7c2.html

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    sigh.....the bulk of this surge are amongst young ppl, not specifically Republicans.

Being registered Republican doesn't mean agreeing or following the lead of those in the party being stubborn about wearing masks, etc...and some of the cities/states blowing up the most are led by Dems
    First off, Nasty is traditionally off his rocker.

However, Most cities are led by dems... Because most urban areas vote dem. So that's kind of beside the point. Because tT=he leaders mater less than the people. We know that when there isn't 100% buy in with the policies that limit the spread of the virus it's going to get worse (and the more people don't buy in the more it gets worse. Following that premise. If you have someone shouting about how wearing a mask is an infringement upon their rights, or god's breathing apparatus, or whatever... what is the chance they are GOP or DEM?

And yes young people are being dumbassess.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Btw its now very easy for a regular person to get a test and then wait about 5 days for results. By regular I mean an 87 year old women

I'm sorry man... that's ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.