Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 167 of 371 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 5553
  1. #2491
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    13,960
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It sounds awful, but I really can't disagree with you.
    yeah and I don't really actually mean it any more than the guys saying similar about the Florida commissioner...but Ron White's famous line does come to mind when I hear covid party....you can't fix stupid
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  2. #2492
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    34,228
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    https://twitter.com/deangeliscorey/s...469752321?s=21

    This seems reasonable


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As far as funding she could have a point if there is an actual plan which helps disperse the funds in a manner to help re organize education so that we can proceed with it.

    She seems to be implying it in a way to say to not pay the public school system, which means hundreds or thousands of jobs, if not more, would be at jeopardy across the nation. That makes no sense, we already spent money trying to save certain industries like airlines, why would we want to collapse another industry, education? Then how much more money should we print to get that back on track?

    These politicians all stupid as hell. But apparently that's still better than having this idiotic "business man" in there.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  3. #2493
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,123
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    As far as funding she could have a point if there is an actual plan which helps disperse the funds in a manner to help re organize education so that we can proceed with it.

    She seems to be implying it in a way to say to not pay the public school system, which means hundreds or thousands of jobs, if not more, would be at jeopardy across the nation. That makes no sense, we already spent money trying to save certain industries like airlines, why would we want to collapse another industry, education? Then how much more money should we print to get that back on track?

    These politicians all stupid as hell. But apparently that's still better than having this idiotic "business man" in there.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Why should schools get funding if they are closed down?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #2494
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,090
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Why should schools get funding if they are closed down?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Because they wouldn't be closed down.

  5. #2495
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,123
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Because they wouldn't be closed down.
    If they aren’t allowing students they shouldn’t get funding.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #2496
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    34,228
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Why should schools get funding if they are closed down?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same reason the airlines got bailed out even though no one was flying. That affects a lot of jobs and an entire industry we know we're gonna have to restart again anyway.

    Also, shouldnt there be a place between fully closed and fully open we should be operating at?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  7. #2497
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    34,228
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    If they aren’t allowing students they shouldn’t get funding.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If they ARE allowing students then they are posing a public health hazard which can legitimately be measured by deaths. So where does that put us?

    Has the White House put out any guidelines as to what restrictions must be in place in order to open? This is probably step 1...

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 07-12-2020 at 08:01 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  8. #2498
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,090
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    If they aren’t allowing students they shouldn’t get funding.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They will be allowing students. How is this confusing?

  9. #2499
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    35,587
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Same reason the airlines got bailed out even though no one was flying. That affects a lot of jobs and an entire industry we know we're gonna have to restart again anyway.

    Also, shouldnt there be a place between fully closed and fully open we should be operating at?
    Excellent answer.

  10. #2500
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    27,403
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Ah, Dumb *** Don is finally on board huh.

    What made him finally change his mind.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Trump is sometimes stupidly hard headed and doesn't want to give in to the other side. we know this because he said when he wore a mask at the Flint place in Michigan that he said he didn't want to give the media the satisfaction.

    this isn't a good excuse, but maybe if the anti Trump media covered this differently with less hate things would/could have been different.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  11. #2501
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,763
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Trump is sometimes stupidly hard headed and doesn't want to give in to the other side. we know this because he said when he wore a mask at the Flint place in Michigan that he said he didn't want to give the media the satisfaction.

    this isn't a good excuse, but maybe if the anti Trump media covered this differently with less hate things would/could have been different.
    You are truly off your ****ing rocker.

  12. #2502
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    27,403
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    You are truly off your ****ing rocker.
    tell me what I said that triggered you.


    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/21/trum...ord-plant.html

    Trump also claimed “I had one [a mask] on before,” in an area that was not visible to reporters, but added, “I didn’t want to give the press the pleasure of seeing it.”
    the same press/reporters/media that have been obsessed in hating Trump, in covering him negatively.

    even now wearing a mask some media still find a way to have divisive headlines against him and masks.



    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  13. #2503
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,090
    That's just the truth, where is there bias?

  14. #2504
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    13,960
    that mask should have covered his entire head, with eyeholes, and worn for the past 3 years...then it'd have been more realistic
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  15. #2505
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    27,403
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    That's just the truth, where is there bias?
    this is the truth.

    President Trump wore a face covering in public

    this is unnecessary from media.

    for the first time after months of refusing to do so and sometimes ridiculing those who do

    at least CNN got it right here, this is how to do news. simple and to the point, nothing unnecessary.



    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •