Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 163 of 375 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 5620
  1. #2431
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    12,463
    Yup, you OCD a lot.

  2. #2432
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    103,460
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    When I hear things like the Arizona governor saying they're 'rolling back guidelines to allow only 50% capacity in restaurants' I get a better understanding of the problems we're having.......holy hell, that means they opened up allowing full capacity then? Most places going thru full phases are just GETTING to possibly allowing 50%...and they went straight to allowing more?! I live in a state that mandated NOTHING but caution, and let communities, and sometimes groups within communities, determine common sense best for them....and until recently, there was no indoor dining and as far as I know now there's 50% max, some less...some wouldn't need a max because people are simply staying home.

    And now Arizona has the youngest recorded death in this- 11 yrs old

    We can say we should have had better guidance, set direction from the federal level this whole time....but that excuse only goes so far when we have so many simply refusing the most basic requests in prevention.
    Look at nyc, only allowing outside dining so far.

  3. #2433
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,242
    What is sad is the virus will miraculously disappear the day after Election Day.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

    1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four


  4. #2434
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,242
    So we have less than 1% of the US Population who has had or has Covid yet the economy is still in shutdown mode.

    China shutdown/lockdowned their cities back in Dec/ Jan yet they allowed people to leave their Country to travel to other places in the World knowingly how contagious the virus is......wow. Yet this is Trump’s fault.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

    1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four


  5. #2435
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,090
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    What is sad is the virus will miraculously disappear the day after Election Day.
    What's the bet? Let's do it

  6. #2436
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,090
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    So we have less than 1% of the US Population who has had or has Covid yet the economy is still in shutdown mode.

    China shutdown/lockdowned their cities back in Dec/ Jan yet they allowed people to leave their Country to travel to other places in the World knowingly how contagious the virus is......wow. Yet this is Trump’s fault.
    When was shutdown mode?

  7. #2437
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    22,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Look at nyc, only allowing outside dining so far.
    It's the same up in Toronto too. Patios just opened up 2 weeks ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

  8. #2438
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    27,513
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    What is sad is the virus will miraculously disappear the day after Election Day.
    Oh boy

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  9. #2439
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    27,450
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Yup, you OCD a lot.
    if it's fair for people to whine about me and media, then I would think the same should be happen to others when they bring up media.

    or lets stop being so triggered in regards to the media.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  10. #2440
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    27,450
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    What's the bet? Let's do it
    while nobody should believe that Covid-19 will just disappear, including Trump, it will be interesting to see how the news covers Covid-19/Coronavirus if Joe Biden becomes President. more so after he is inaugurated.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  11. #2441
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,787
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it's frustrating when I have to keep saying it's not about ME...the point is whether other people/groups should be allowed the same "special right or advantage."

    I have said here at PSD many times that nobody should use the N word.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    who's fault is that? if they deserve credit then they should be getting credit and the media attention they deserve.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if it's fair for people to whine about me and media, then I would think the same should be happen to others when they bring up media.

    or lets stop being so triggered in regards to the media.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    while nobody should believe that Covid-19 will just disappear, including Trump,
    Thank you once again for today’s installments of your characteristically uninsightful lessons on what we all “should” do or think about the media.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it will be interesting to see how the news covers Covid-19/Coronavirus if Joe Biden becomes President. more so after he is inaugurated.
    No, it won’t.
    Last edited by Crovash; 07-11-2020 at 10:12 AM.

  12. #2442
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    27,450
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Thank you once again for a couple more of your characteristically uninsightful lessons on what we all “should” do or think.



    No, it won’t.
    thank you for quoting me on what should be common sense.

    and yes it will be interesting. bank it, if Joe Biden is President the same Liberal media (CNN/MSNBC especially) will not treat Joe Bide the same as they did for Trump. we don't even need to wait to see if Joe Biden is President, they do it now.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  13. #2443
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,787
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    thank you for quoting me on what should be common sense.
    Case in point.

    Last edited by Crovash; 07-11-2020 at 10:15 AM.

  14. #2444
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    27,450
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Case in point.

    you quoting me saying "grass root organizers" should get credit.

    you quoted me saying nobody should use the N word.

    you quoted me saying nobody should think Covid-19 will disappear.

    what are you arguing about, do you really disagree.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  15. #2445
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    15,124
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you quoting me saying "grass root organizers" should get credit.

    you quoted me saying nobody should use the N word.

    you quoted me saying nobody should think Covid-19 will disappear.

    what are you arguing about, do you really disagree.
    I understand subtext is not your strong suit. he's saying that you are saying a bunch of things none of us need to hear. No one is arguing it... it's inane. You are like the rooster... announcing that once again the sun has risen.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •