Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 155 of 320 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 4798
    There mere suggestion that hydroxychloroquine could possibly help was met with accusations of murder.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    There mere suggestion that hydroxychloroquine could possibly help was met with accusations of murder.
    I said those people were stupid at the time. Trump shouldn’t have been touting an unproven drug and the media shouldn’t have been so dramatic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

lol, so bitter.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    So tell me something about the drug, it effects, the studies, etc. and I’ll apologize. If you have nothing to say other than to rant about the liberal media move along

some doctors have been talking positively about this drug since Trump first mentioned it, doesn';t matter, the media was more interested in orange man bad.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    lol, so bitter.
    He’s doing the same thing a you probably were when the studies came out that said it didn’t help.

Last edited by ewing; 07-03-2020 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    some doctors have been talking positively about this drug since Trump first mentioned it, doesn';t matter, the media was more interested in orange man bad.
    Please don’t try to make every thread about your obsession

Please don’t try to make every thread about your obsession

who covers the news ewing?

people deserve to know how bad the media has gotten, including related to coronavirus,

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I said those people were stupid at the time. Trump shouldn’t have been touting an unproven drug and the media shouldn’t have been so dramatic

Doctors were prescribing the drug throughout the country. Trump wasn't the only one talking about it but it was a problem for you drama queens when he did.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Some doctors isn’t 100% of doctors. The big issue is Trump talking about something he isn’t qualified to about something that wasn’t proven to work. It was a dumb thing for him to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Some doctors isn’t 100% of doctors. The big issue is Trump talking about something he isn’t qualified to about something that wasn’t proven to work. It was a dumb thing for him to talk about.
    Oh no someone talked about the possibility of a drug working during a pandemic. Someone call the police!

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    some doctors contradicts those that thought it was bad and wouldn't work, triggered by their own bias and hate just because Trump even mentioned it.

some were obsessed against it.

if it was dumb for Trump to talk about, it was certainly dumb for the media to react negatively about it the way they did.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Doctors were prescribing the drug throughout the country. Trump wasn't the only one talking about it but it was a problem for you drama queens when he did.
    Again I really didn’t have a problem. The drug was approved to be prescribed off label as it should have been. Trump shouldn’t have been championing it nationally creating a run on it, the liberal media shouldn’t have acted like he was a murder for doing so, and conservative shouldn’t have acted like liberals were trying to keep it from people.

Last edited by ewing; 07-03-2020 at 05:52 PM.

Oh no someone talked about the possibility of a drug working during a pandemic. Someone call the police!
    Agreed not a big deal and people over reacted

Again I really didn’t have a problem. The drug was approved to be prescribed off label as it should have been. Trump shouldn’t have been championing it nationally creating a run on it, the liberal media shouldn’t have acted like he was a murder for doing so, and conservative shouldn’t have acted like liberals were trying to keep it from people.

Yeah for malaria which is what it was designed for.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK