Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1541 of 1571 FirstFirst ... 5411041144114911531153915401541154215431551 ... LastLast
Results 23,101 to 23,115 of 23565
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Are you a fan of the second amendment?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Yes.

Are you a fan of the second amendment?

I know I wasnít asked. But the second amendment is EASILY the worst written amendment. Iím not talking about disagreeing with the right to a gun. I mean the grammatical ****show that is how the amendment is written. Itís a massive run on sentence that contains four separate clauses that contradict one another.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Yes.
    Except when there's Nazis around.

Except when there's Nazis around.

Or if you're a counter-protester; then taking a weapon means you intend to use it. Even though they didn't. But pay no attention to these details, because Christ knows he doesn't.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

We have had many discussions on healthcare on these boards, but here is another side to consider.
    How do we retain our healthcare workers? Currently, hospitals are understaffed. Nursing homes are understaffed. There are not enough people choosing to pursue healthcare professions.
    How do we attract qualified people to go into healthcare professions?
    What is the solution to this problem?
    Don't require them to inoculate themselves with a useless vaccine.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Don't require them to inoculate themselves with a useless vaccine.
    You've brought up a good point: they need to be competent, qualified, and educated.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You've brought up a good point
    I most certainly did.

I most certainly did.
    States with the most COVID deaths:

Mississippi
    Arizona
    West Virginia
    Alabama
    Arkansas

We shouldn't have people who are medically illiterate like you talking about what is needed in medicine.

Mississippi
    Arizona
    West Virginia
    Alabama
    Arkansas

We shouldn't have people who are medically illiterate like you talking about what is needed in medicine.
    You're an obsessed fool.

Odd you stopped there. There's several red states at the bottom of the list. The top 5 have a common denominator and it has nothing to do with politics.

You're an obsessed fool.

Odd you stopped there. There's several red states at the bottom of the list. The top 5 have a common denominator and it has nothing to do with politics.
    I could keep going, but it's still not good for you. 6-15 are:

New Mexico
    Tennessee
    Michigan
    New Jersey
    Louisiana
    Kentucky
    Georgia
    Florida

New York
    Oklahoma

So that's only 11 of the worst 15 that are conservative states. But hey, it has nothing to do with politics. It's rural/urban right? It's not like those places don't have major metro areas like Nashville, Memphis, Louisville, New Orleans, Atlanta, Tampa, Jacksonville, Orlando, Miami, and OKC or anything

By several at the bottom you mean quite literally several, since 7 of the 10 least deaths are in Democratic states.

I'm obsessed with reality. You should join it, instead of conjuring this futile notion that it's mere coincidence that the majority of Republican states who are anit-vax like you are doing terribly.

Heck, you were touting how amazing Florida was remember? They are 13th worst, they even surpassed New York, which was hit so hard in the beginning that should have been impossible (and would have been if not for literal idiots like you and Fingerbang cheering on covid deaths).

Florida is 13th worst. California is 39th. But hey, has nothing to do with politics. It's not like both have large rural areas, large urban centers, similar climates, but vastly different politics or anything

Mississippi
    Arizona
    West Virginia
    Alabama
    Arkansas

We already have a thread to discuss Covid in. Please limit those discussions to that thread. Thank you.

We already have a thread to discuss Covid in. Please limit those discussions to that thread. Thank you.
    Nah. He opened the door when he said we shouldn't require a useless vaccine. Something I noticed you didn't push back on. Can always count on the medical professional Catman to refute blatantly untrue medical facts...

Nah. I simply asked you to take the discussion to the proper thread. I have already told him that he is wrong about that and didn't feel it necessary to do so again. You didn't have to step through the door with a reply.

Nah. He opened the door when he said we shouldn't require a useless vaccine. Something I noticed you didn't push back on. Can always count on the medical professional Catman to refute blatantly untrue medical facts...
    You're an idiot. Plain and simple. The only thing that matters to you is political standing. Even when it doesn't reflect what you want it to.

Red and blue. That's all you do. Someday you'll figure out that it's a human thing. All political affiliations, all races, all financial situations. They all see the same.

It's not red or blue, it's human you uncaring ****!

Nah. I simply asked you to take the discussion to the proper thread. I have already told him that he is wrong about that and didn't feel it necessary to do so again. You didn't have to step through the door with a reply.
    Obviously it is because heís still spouting misinformation. How can it be appropriate to post blatantly incorrect medical information but not to refute it?