Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1510 of 1527 FirstFirst ... 5101010141014601500150815091510151115121520 ... LastLast
Results 22,636 to 22,650 of 22902
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    This post is not funny. Herman Cain was a very good man who did a lot of great charitable work in the community. To mock him for his death is really emblematic of a very hateful and worthless person.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    This post is not funny. Herman Cain was a very good man who did a lot of great charitable work in the community. To mock him for his death is really emblematic of a very hateful and worthless person.
    He even tweeted from beyond the grave!

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Biden: Might be asymptomatic, coughs into his hand and shakes everyoneís hands

Itís ok!!!

Donít wear a mask or donít get vaccinated and the person is evil and helping spread the virus!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You seem really upset about this.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Last edited by metswon69; 08-18-2022 at 10:16 PM.

Why is he attending indoor Trump rallies with no mask? Heck, why is Trump holding indoor rallies in the middle of a pandemic (pre vaccine) in the first place?

That reddit forum is about all the people who refused to be vaccinated and got really sick and/or died with COVID btw. ****, the only reason you're vaccinated is because you had to do it to fly. If that wasn't a requirement, you would be among that unvaccinated crowd.
    Last edited by metswon69; 08-19-2022 at 01:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

Itís ok!!!

Donít wear a mask or donít get vaccinated and the person is evil and helping spread the virus!!

He's not asymptomatic. He's non contagious. If he was, they wouldn't be exposing him to other people.

Itís ok!!!

Cry some more, *****

Itís ok!!!

I've heard crying more and becoming a female dog might help.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move fasterÖbut tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I've heard crying more and becoming a female dog might help.
    There are actually many liberals who think they've done exactly that.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Poor guy just can't himself.

It wasn't meant to be funny. It was meant to show you tons of stories of people who think just like you right up until the point they're scared to lose their life from covid.

Again, it wasn't meant to funny. That's not what we do. We're not the GQP. We don't do **** like this:

We're over halfway to 2023 and people are still living in 2020.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    We're over halfway to 2023 and people are still living in 2020.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Well, when the bozo is still keeping the possibility of a 2024 run in the air, you have to consider what he's done.

We don't have the attention span of a squirrel like the GQP. We remember things. It's important to remember how his indifference towards covid cost many lives. It's important to remember that he mocked disabled people. It's important to remember all of the ******** he did on a daily basis because it very well could matter in another couple of years.

Now, if he gets locked up or he announces he's not running then we can forget about him (like a bad nightmare). But that comes with him also going away. No more endorsements for other candidates. No more headlines in any media. Nothing. He needs to vanish. Either to a prison or to his little club in Florida and never be seen again.

As long as the cheeto keeps putting himself out there, he will continue to be scrutinized for all his transgressions (past, present, and future).