Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1502 of 1527 FirstFirst ... 5021002140214521492150015011502150315041512 ... LastLast
Results 22,516 to 22,530 of 22902
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I already told you. You dismiss something that has killed millions of people while being inoculated for it and sooner than anyone else here was. I know you dont think that makes you a hypocrite but it definitely does.
    No. It doesn't. I know you take the next few words I say and compartmentalize it somewhere outside of your memory, but, gonna tell you for more than the gazillionth time now. I get the flu vaccine as soon as I can every year.

You either need to stop your rhetoric or actually come up with something

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    No. It doesn't. I know you take the next few words I say and compartmentalize it somewhere outside of your memory, but, gonna tell you for more than the gazillionth time now. I get the flu vaccine as soon as I can every year.

You either need to stop your rhetoric or actually come up with something
    Yes it does. Like I said, you insult people for giving a **** about something while engaging in the same activity those who give a **** do. Its pure hypocrisy. Same with your ******** about it being no big deal then running to get the jab. You can keep saying that getting the flu vaccine annually doesn't make you a hypocrite in respect to COVID but and I'll say this slowly so even you can understand it. Y-o-u a-r-e.

Why? You don't want to be perceived as a hypocritical douche nozzle? You're too late for that. That ship sailed a long time ago and way before I started posting on this forum.
    Last edited by metswon69; 08-15-2022 at 12:12 AM.

Yes it does. Like I said, you insult people for giving a **** about something while engaging in the same activity those who give a **** do. Its pure hypocrisy. Same with your ******** about it being no big deal then running to get the jab. You can keep saying that getting the flu vaccine annually doesn't make you a hypocrite but you still are one for various reasons.

Why? You don't want to be perceived as a hypocritical douche nozzle? You're too late for that. That ship sailed a long time ago and way before I started posting on this forum.
    Wait. Are you trying to insinuate that I gave people **** for taking the vaccine? Dude, you're literally making **** up at this point to try to get me. That's a bunch of bs I'm gonna give you one more try to tell me why I am a hypocrite for saying covid was like a flu without a vaccine, then taking a vaccine when allowed exactly like I take the vaccine every year for the flu. And for the record, I have never belittled a single person for taking the covid vaccine.

So I am giving this one last try. If you can't do it this time, I'm going walk away knowing that you are nothing but a balloon filled with ********. Have at it.

Wait. Are you trying to insinuate that I gave people **** for taking the vaccine? Dude, you're literally making **** up at this point to try to get me. That's a bunch of bs I'm gonna give you one more try to tell me why I am a hypocrite for saying covid was like a flu without a vaccine, then taking a vaccine when allowed exactly like a take the vaccine every year for the flu. And for the record, I have never belittled a single person for taking the covid vaccine.

So I am giving this one last try. If you can't do it this time, I'm going walk away knowing that you are nothing but a balloon filled with ********. Have at it.
    Do you have a hard time reading?

No you gave people **** for caring about the virus and minimized its toll on human beings. You did it for months on end and talked about inconsequential the virus was only to jump at getting the jab. Insult those for caring while engaging in the same activities those who give a **** do. What are you having a difficult time with? Those are the actions and words of a hypocrite. I've only had to repeat it so often because your brain can't wrap itself what i'm saying. No worries. You'll figure it out one day, perhaps.

Most of your takes in respect to the virus are complete ignorant horse **** as well so not only are you a hypocrite but a moronic one at that.
    Last edited by metswon69; 08-15-2022 at 12:29 AM.

Do you have a hard time reading?

No you gave people **** for caring about the virus and minimized its toll on human beings. You did it for months on end and then talked about inconsequential it was only to jump at getting the jab. Those are the actions and words of a hypocrite. I know you have a hard time wrapping your mind around that and hence why i've had to repeat it so often but you'll figure it out one day, perhaps. If not, no worries. We all know you're a hypocritical dick wad.

Most of your takes in respect to the virus are complete ignorant horse **** as well so not only are you a hypocrite but a moronic one at that.
    One thing is for certain, you have proven yourself to be a habitual liar simply to try to make a poster on this site look like the devil.

You are a lying sack of **** that has absolutely no ability to show me to be a hypocrite without bullshitting your way through it. I'm done with your sorry ***.

Here are the facts. I believed then and now that the reaction was way overblown and was only going to cause massive disruption to the economy and the future supply chains. I also stated that it would have a stranglehold on peoples willingness to work because a lot of people where making as much or more money from the stimulus than they normally would've. This was a ****ing disaster in the creating. I said this dozens of times. My guess is that you still haven't looked at the age for the covid death rate compared to the standard death rate. It's you closing your eyes and flailing your arms because you fell for the urgency hook line and sinker.

But here is where your repeated attempts at call me a hypocrite ends. I will happily admit that I called covid a flu without a vaccine. While simultaneously saying that the flu is serious. I also told you over a dozen times that I take the flu vaccination every year, which is why I took the covid vaccination...because it was then a flu with a vaccine.

You're an ******* that does nothing more in here than call your counterparts idiots, morons and retards. Suppose I left out hypocrite.

I think you've made a fool out of yourself enough this evening. I'm not going to trouble you for more evidence of that fact. But feel free to continue that effort all by yourself.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 08-15-2022 at 12:53 AM.

I'm just waiting for you to tell me how I am a hypocrite. You can't do it dude, because I'm not. You can flail your arms around all day long while screaming incoherent ****, but you absolutely can't tell me why I'm a hypocrite.

Either tell me why I'm a hypocrite or just ****ing drop it.
    So I guess we can surmise that you go out of your way to purposely catch the flu prior to being vaccinated for it every single year as well, chief?

You're welcome, mw69.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    So I guess we can surmise that you go out of your way to purposely catch the flu prior to being vaccinated for it every single year as well, chief?
    Nope. Went out of my way to catch covid so the ******** rhetoric could stop happening. I understand you were living in Mama's basement with zero financial obligations, so I wholeheartedly understand your position, while vehemently disagreeing with it. And here you are today, a 42 year old making 31,000/year while spending 1/4 of that on drugs and another 1/4 on alcohol. All the while being an absolute useless human that is fine spending his days whining and yelling at internet forums.

One thing is for certain, you have proven yourself to be a habitual liar simply to try to make a poster on this site look like the devil.

You are a lying sack of **** that has absolutely no ability to show me to be a hypocrite without bullshitting your way through it. I'm done with your sorry ***.

Here are the facts. I believed then and now that the reaction was way overblown and was only going to cause massive disruption to the economy and the future supply chains. I also stated that it would have a stranglehold on peoples willingness to work because a lot of people where making as much or more money from the stimulus than they normally would've. This was a ****ing disaster in the creating. I said this dozens of times. My guess is that you still haven't looked at the age for the covid death rate compared to the standard death rate. It's you closing your eyes and flailing your arms because you fell for the urgency hook line and sinker.

But here is where your repeated attempts at call me a hypocrite ends. I will happily admit that I called covid a flu without a vaccine. While simultaneously saying that the flu is serious. I also told you over a dozen times that I take the flu vaccination every year, which is why I took the covid vaccination...because it was then a flu with a vaccine.

You're an ******* that does nothing more in here than call your counterparts idiots, morons and retards. Suppose I left out hypocrite.

I think you've made a fool out of yourself enough this evening. I'm not going to trouble you for more evidence of that fact. But feel free to continue that effort all by yourself.
    Oh ********. "Its just the flu". I'm paraphrasing but you constantly made mention of how much of a sham it was that the government put in lockdowns and how people should work through the pandemic like there wasn't one. You have balls calling other people liars. I know because myself and Valade had those arguments with you.

Yeah, well I call a moron out when I see one. You're one of the bigger ones on here. Not the biggest. That honor belongs to Brewers or Birds of Prey but you're not far behind them. I've never called anyone a ****** btw. That's just another lie to add to your laundry list of them.

You think a lot of things. Not that much of them mean ****. You're a hypocritical, pathologically lying, douche. I wouldn't spend time talking about other people making insults btw. That's all you do. Literally. Like there's not an ounce of substance to anything you post. Instead you would rather be a ***** and constantly stalk dbroncos hoping he'll engage with you one day.

You are a hypocrite. Own it and shut the **** up.
    Last edited by metswon69; 08-15-2022 at 01:06 AM.

Oh ********. "Its just the flu". I'm paraphrasing but you constantly made mention of how much of a sham it was that the government put in lockdowns and how people should work through the pandemic like there wasn't one. You have balls calling other people liars. I know because myself and Valade had those arguments with you.

Yeah, well I call a moron out when I see one. You're one of the bigger ones on here. Not the biggest. That honor belongs to Brewers or Birds of Prey but you're not far behind them. I've never called anyone a ****** btw. That's just another lie to add to your laundry list of them.

You think a lot of things. Not that much of them mean ****. You're a hypocritical, pathologically lying, douche. I wouldn't spend time talking about other people making insults btw. That's all you do. Literally. Like there's not an ounce of substance to anything you post and you think you're super ****ing cool because you don't want to engage in conversation with anyone. Nah, you'd rather spent time obsessing over dbroncos.

You are a hypocrite. Own it and shut the **** up.
    You still haven't shown how I'm a hypocrite. Not even close. Keep trying girl, you'll get it.

Stop focusing on all of those other weirdo feelings you have for me, and you might be able to channel your energy at the single purpose of telling me why I'm a hypocrite for taking the covid vaccine.

I mean you've only called me that for like 20 months now straight. All the while displaying the aptitude of a carp with a mental disability.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 08-15-2022 at 01:17 AM.

You still haven't shown how I'm a hypocrite. Not even close. Keep trying girl, you'll get it.
    Yeah, sure, I haven't.

Hypocrite.

Went out of your way to catch covid so the rhetoric would stop. Sure . Has nothing to do with the fact that you're a complete dumbass who spent months downplaying a virus that killed millions of people worldwide.
    Last edited by metswon69; 08-15-2022 at 01:12 AM.

Yeah, sure, I haven't.

Hypocrite.

Went out of your way to catch covid so the rhetoric would stop. Sure . Has nothing to do with the fact that you're a complete dumbass who spent months downplaying a virus that killed millions of people worldwide.
    I'm a hypocrite, why? That's literally the 12th time I've asked you that tonight. Haven't had a single response.

I'm a hypocrite, why? That's literally the 12th time I've asked you that tonight. Haven't had a single response.
    I'm not repeating myself anymore. If you have that much short term memory loss maybe its time you put down the alcohol and sleeping pills. Seems like you might have a serious cognitive health problem.

Keep telling yourself those actions and words are not at all hypocritical though. Dipshit keep on dipshitting is the best way I can explain it.

Nope. Went out of my way to catch covid so the ******** rhetoric could stop happening. I understand you were living in Mama's basement with zero financial obligations, so I wholeheartedly understand your position, while vehemently disagreeing with it. And here you are today, a 42 year old making 31,000/year while spending 1/4 of that on drugs and another 1/4 on alcohol. All the while being an absolute useless human that is fine spending his days whining and yelling at internet forums.
    Nice fairy tale you've woven together here! Fairy tales, lies, and general ignorance are the name of the game when it comes to conversing with Chief Moron.

I truly wish you could distance yourself from your comically oversized ego for even 30 seconds, just so you could begin to grasp what a hilarious buffoon you are. So many belly laughs have been had at your expense and for that, we all should thank you.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 08-15-2022 at 01:27 AM.

"When out of my way to get Covid so the********* rhetoric could stop happening."

I must ask, how did that work out for you? Did the rhetoric stop happening after you played Russian roulette with covid?

Do you often do stupidly dangerous things for asinine reasons expecting to change what others are doing that piss you off?

Something is misfiring in your brain. I would get that checked out if I were you.
    Last edited by WES445; 08-15-2022 at 10:03 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers