Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1498 of 1527 FirstFirst ... 498998139814481488149614971498149915001508 ... LastLast
Results 22,456 to 22,470 of 22894
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    There continues to be no reason to think it came from a lab, and increasingly more evidence to think it came from spillover events in the wet market.
    PING PING just loves defending China and Biden. Now he is lying to protect Ferret Fauci and Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Let's say it did come from a lab. What lives do they think that will bring back?

Perhaps slapping sanctions and tariffs on China and give the families of victims reparations. I believe it was deliberate. Trump's policies were on the way to even the score with China economically and China wanted to disable the US and its trade partners.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    PING PING just loves defending China and Biden. Now he is lying to protect Ferret Fauci and Biden.
    And by "lying" you mean "listening to the thing the scientists investigating this are discovering." I can understand how you can mix those up though.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Perhaps slapping sanctions and tariffs on China and give the families of victims reparations. I believe it was deliberate. Trump's policies were on the way to even the score with China economically and China wanted to disable the US and its trade partners.
    You've managed to make a dumb conspiracy theory even dumber.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

So I’ll ask the EXACT SAME QUESTION…what lives do they think that will bring back?

If you think people want money or care about if after they lost a loved one like that, you’re ****ing crazy. You’re equally as crazy if you think that China would ever pay one cent.

Why isn't the nation of Denmark trusting The Science(TM)

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post

You posted a twitter post from a hack. Let's take a look at the source, shall we?

https://www.sst.dk/en/english/corona...ainst-covid-19

The Danish Health Authority phased out the vaccination program against covid-19 on May 15. We plan to resume the program during fall and winter 2022/2023 and offer vaccination to certain groups. Read more on what phasing out the program will mean to you.

The current wave of covid-19 has flattened. One of the main reasons for this is a high expected immunity in the Danish population due to a high vaccine coverage against covid-19 in Denmark and the fact that many Danes have been infected with covid-19 within the last months following the onset of the omicron variant. Furthermore, we know from experience that the infection rate falls with the change of seasons.

The phasing out of the vaccination program means, among other things, that from May 15, 2022, invitations to be vaccinated will no longer be sent out. Therefore, for example, children who turn 5 after this date will not receive an invitation, and likewise, those who turn 18 and who have previously received 2 doses will not receive an invitation to a 3rd dose.

After May 15, you will still be able to book an appointment for vaccination on vacciner.dk, if you have received an invitation. If you have not received an invitation, you can show up at a vaccination site within the site's opening hours.

So in fact, they are using science. Their population also didn't respond to the virus in the batshit (pun intended) way that america did.

At this point, rollbacks of protections, like the one recently from the CDC, are just attempts to "stabilize" the economy. In other words, rich people want the latest in yacht technology, so they're doing everything they can to get the working class back out there. ******** like "office culture", "the economy", and "the virus isn't as bad as it was" are all ploys to keep us, the cogs in this capitalist machine, going.

Remove your tongue from the boots of the elite long enough to see what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    You posted a twitter post from a hack. Let's take a look at the source, shall we?

The Danish Health Authority phased out the vaccination program against covid-19 on May 15. We plan to resume the program during fall and winter 2022/2023 and offer vaccination to certain groups. Read more on what phasing out the program will mean to you.

The current wave of covid-19 has flattened. One of the main reasons for this is a high expected immunity in the Danish population due to a high vaccine coverage against covid-19 in Denmark and the fact that many Danes have been infected with covid-19 within the last months following the onset of the omicron variant. Furthermore, we know from experience that the infection rate falls with the change of seasons.

The phasing out of the vaccination program means, among other things, that from May 15, 2022, invitations to be vaccinated will no longer be sent out. Therefore, for example, children who turn 5 after this date will not receive an invitation, and likewise, those who turn 18 and who have previously received 2 doses will not receive an invitation to a 3rd dose.

After May 15, you will still be able to book an appointment for vaccination on vacciner.dk, if you have received an invitation. If you have not received an invitation, you can show up at a vaccination site within the site's opening hours.

So in fact, they are using science. Their population also didn't respond to the virus in the batshit (pun intended) way that america did.

At this point, rollbacks of protections, like the one recently from the CDC, are just attempts to "stabilize" the economy. In other words, rich people want the latest in yacht technology, so they're doing everything they can to get the working class back out there. ******** like "office culture", "the economy", and "the virus isn't as bad as it was" are all ploys to keep us, the cogs in this capitalist machine, going.

Remove your tongue from the boots of the elite long enough to see what's going on.
    Ah, so Fauci used "science" eh? Fauci is the Dr. Kevorkian of the US. He and his Bat Lady in Wuhan.

Ah, so Fauci used "science" eh? Fauci is the Dr. Kevorkian of the US. He and his Bat Lady in Wuhan.
    Unplug yourself from the newsmax propaganda long enough to read what I wrote. I never mentioned Fauci's name at all. You've been duped by foreign trolls swaying your feeble little mind and now you're so obsessed with conspiracy theories you can't even stay on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post

Gotten any more heart attacks lately?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Gotten any more heart attacks lately?
    **** you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    And by "lying" you mean "listening to the thing the scientists investigating this are discovering." I can understand how you can mix those up though.
    PING PING PING PING. Crooked stooge scientists.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So I’ll ask the EXACT SAME QUESTION…what lives do they think that will bring back?

If you think people want money or care about if after they lost a loved one like that, you’re ****ing crazy. You’re equally as crazy if you think that China would ever pay one cent.
    Do you speak from any kind of experience regarding who have lost loved ones would want. Me, I'd want to HURT BADLY in any way i was able someone who was responsible for killing my family. People just can't take out Xi or the bat lady but the US can go after China monetarily and should. I believe Trump will go after them. Comatose Puppet Man won't because that would be taking money away from the Biden Crime Cartel.

Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post

Alex Berenson is an outstanding reporter and journalist first of all. Secondly, Denmark has handled their response to Covid in a make sense way which is totally different from the idiotic stupid lockdowns and mandates ordered by the tyrant mayors and governors in blue states.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    **** you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well said. Splff's just a dumb skunk who is the only animal who likes his smell.