Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1487 of 1527 FirstFirst ... 487987138714371477148514861487148814891497 ... LastLast
Results 22,291 to 22,305 of 22895
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No I don't believe them. I don't believe Fauci was involved in engineering the virus through gain of function, nor do I think he received 350 million dollars in loyalty payments from big pharma, etc. I'm sure the NIH like most bureaucratic agencies spend unneeded dollars and Fauci probably has other income other than what he makes from the federal government but I dont think he's this corrupt piece of **** you think he is. Funny how Ted Cruz talks about a conflict of interest though. The hypocrisy and irony are lost on him like they are lost on you.

You can believe whatever ******** sites you want but don't try to sell them off as actual fact. Certainly not from something called eagleforums.org.
    Your faux outrage about sources is clear. Google has many other sites which show these kickbacks to Fauci and company . Yet you do not ever post any sources of your crap. All you and your little ferret pals do is to criticize the information that those who hit back at your lies and misinformation. Nit pick thy name is crapinmypants.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Your faux outrage about sources is clear. Google has many other sites which show these kickbacks to Fauci and company . Yet you do not ever post any sources of your crap. All you and your little ferret pals do is to criticize the information that those who hit back at your lies and misinformation. Nit pick thy name is crapinmypants.
    How about linking any of them that arent these ******** sites you source? Even Fox News doesn't speak of these 350 million dollar loyalty payments you link from these fringe super conservative nonsense sites. Ones you try to present as objective facts lol.

Keep trying dipshit. Maybe one day you'll convince someone. Someone with **** for brains like yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    How anyone can think an 81 year old Doctor who has had the same public service job for over 40 years decided to pick now to get rich and famous is beyond me.

If there was a litmus test for stupidity it would be believing Dr. Fauci is in it for the fame and money over the guy who literally puts his name in gold on everything.
    Actually the weasel who walks like a man has taken royalties throughout he and his cronies career and has been shielded by his government protection. He is an example of the corruption of the federal agencies and the longevity given to known malfeasance operators like Fauci. People ask why Fauci didn't work in the private sector. It's obvious. Its because he couldn't hold a job in the private sector for as long as he did. In the private sector he wouldn't have the power that he commands while heading up a multi-billion dollar agency. All while reaping the highest salary of any federal employee including the POTUS and having a virtual assurance of a lifetime job.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    He's been famous for a long time, but only in the medical community. He has had a very "comfortable" income for many years, so wealth shouldn't be a surprise, either.
    There is reported income which we have not ever seen and then there is the real income which is contained in hidden royalties in the shenanigans which happen between big Pharma, as well as foreign powers such as Chinese interests.

PING PING PING PING. Because I refuse to play your stupid game. You're a one trick pony and it is not a good one.
    My "stupid game" being the obviously unreasonable demand that you back up your claims? Yes, I can see how you wouldn't want to do something like that when you just made up a bunch of stuff.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    ERs are always like that because people use them for non-emergent reasons. A lot of the problem with that is that there are so many people on Medicaid and a lot of physicians with private practices won’t accept it, so they come to the ER for reasons they should be seeing a PCP. The other part of the problem is that people are just flat out dumb. Every hospital has frequent fliers who come to the ER for stupid ****ing reasons. If you want to see the worst and dumbest side of society, come work in healthcare. I could tell stories for days.
    Gonna follow up this post…

Today, we had a patient in the ER for an “itchy scalp”. When the doctor asked if she had used any shampoos or conditioners that help with dry scalp, she said “no”.

We also had a male patient who said his “ass crack was itchy” and that he had used a conveyer belt to scratch the itch and now has pain. I wish I was making this up.

Last, I just did x-rays on a woman who smashed her finger. The nail was loose. It’s a legitimate reason to come to the ER, but as I’m taking the x-rays, she is taking a selfie of herself crying, because gotta get those Facebook likes.

When I say that people are stupid and you wouldn’t believe some of the stories we all have, this is what I mean.

Gonna follow up this post…

Today, we had a patient in the ER for an “itchy scalp”. When the doctor asked if she had used any shampoos or conditioners that help with dry scalp, she said “no”.

We also had a male patient who said his “ass crack was itchy” and that he had used a conveyer belt to scratch the itch and now has pain. I wish I was making this up.

Last, I just did x-rays on a woman who smashed her finger. The nail was loose. It’s a legitimate reason to come to the ER, but as I’m taking the x-rays, she is taking a selfie of herself crying, because gotta get those Facebook likes.

When I say that people are stupid and you wouldn’t believe some of the stories we all have, this is what I mean.
    Unfortunately, many people use the ER as their primary care physician (PCP). We pick people up in the ambulance and ask they their personal physician and they don't have an answer. That lets me know that they are not taking their healthcare particularly seriously.
    One call we were on was at a local motocross track where a guy hit one of the wooden standards with his bike, breaking his femur. He asked if anyone got a picture of the accident for his twitter account.

Unfortunately, many people use the ER as their primary care physician (PCP). We pick people up in the ambulance and ask they their personal physician and they don't have an answer. That lets me know that they are not taking their healthcare particularly seriously.
    And they also call for ambulances for non-emergent reasons.

And they also call for ambulances for non-emergent reasons.
    Yes they do. A friend of mine lives in KC and told me that they have several guys that use ambulances as taxicabs. They call for an ambulance to take them to a hospital close to their favorite bar, another to get them to a hospital near their friends' houses and another to get them to a hospital near their home.

One call we were on was at a local motocross track where a guy hit one of the wooden standards with his bike, breaking his femur. He asked if anyone got a picture of the accident for his twitter account.
    I wonder if it could perhaps be indicative of the fact that they can't afford a doctor.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Why not? I thought Obamacare solved that problem. Isn't that what we were told?

No, you weren't told that.

The ACA helped that problem, but individual states have opted out of the medicaid expansion, for example, and so there are still gaps.

People also may not know what they were eligible for, they may not have known they needed to renew their coverage, etc. The idea that they're simply not taking it seriously is a ridiculous assumption.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    No, you weren't told that.

The ACA helped that problem, but individual states have opted out of the medicaid expansion, for example, and so there are still gaps.

People also may not know what they were eligible for, they may not have known they needed to renew their coverage, etc. The idea that they're simply not taking it seriously is a ridiculous assumption.
    That is how it was sold initially. Everyone was supposed to be covered.
    I guess not.
    ERs are required to provide care for all people regardless of their ability to pay for it.
    As one who works in emergency medicine (I work for local ambulance services), I see the people I'm talking about. They obviously do not take their healthcare seriously. The only time they see a Dr. is when they are sick or hurt. A farmer I knew well died recently of cancer that should have been caught long before it was. He denied being sick until about a week before he died.

Actually the weasel who walks like a man has taken royalties throughout he and his cronies career and has been shielded by his government protection. He is an example of the corruption of the federal agencies and the longevity given to known malfeasance operators like Fauci. People ask why Fauci didn't work in the private sector. It's obvious. Its because he couldn't hold a job in the private sector for as long as he did. In the private sector he wouldn't have the power that he commands while heading up a multi-billion dollar agency. All while reaping the highest salary of any federal employee including the POTUS and having a virtual assurance of a lifetime job.
    Fauci would be worth, at a minimum, 10 times more than he's worth now had he gone into the private sector.

I must have missed the Fauci airlines, Fauci hotels, Fauci steak, Fauci Vodka, Fauci golf-course.

You are a joke.

Who told you that? Because I would check your wallet the next time they’re around you. Those sound like grifters, conmen, and liars.