Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 148 of 1473 FirstFirst ... 48981381461471481491501581982486481148 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 22087
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I donít buy that China has jack**** controlled. But if they did, itíd because they took action like killing anyone with symptoms. I hate Trump but donít ever think China is good or right. Odds are theyíre neither.
    That and since their a ducking dictatorship now, they control the people more and most people there obey and are not having **** fits about wearing masks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Well hopefully Arizona turns blue soon.
    geezuz, it never ends....you really think that will just make everything all better?
    my gawd we all know Trump has screwed up...but he hasn't been alone in that, and you beloved Dems aren't without fault..........nor is the public
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    geezuz, it never ends....you really think that will just make everything all better?
    my gawd we all know Trump has screwed up...but he hasn't been alone in that, and you beloved Dems aren't without fault..........nor is the public
    The public is at fault because every opinion matters. Everyone is a special snowflake that knows more than experts, it proves their independence.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    The public is at fault because every opinion matters. Everyone is a special snowflake that knows more than experts, it proves their independence.
    Did I say that's where the publics portion of the fault lies?
    There's plenty to go around

Did I say that's where the publics portion of the fault lies?
    There's plenty to go around
    Yeah, I'm saying the fault lies with the public. When you live in a community for 40+ years and the same people you ran around in diapers with, ate at your kitchen table, dated your relatives, spent the holidays with your family, etc... think so little of the people in that community that they cant be inconvenienced by wearing a mask, I'd say the fault lies there. I could go on and on about how people dont understand basic science, but that's the fault of the public as well. Same goes for the politicians they elect. It the public's fault, we are a simple people evidently.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Deaths still going down
    And 3 weeks ago you told us the number of cases was going down. We know where this is going.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    And 3 weeks ago you told us the number of cases was going down. We know where this is going.
    Well, six weeks ago he couldn't go fishing either

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    How the **** this we screw this up? China with a billion people was able to contain the virus. Most of Europe has contained the virus. We need investigations into why it took the Trump administration months to act after learning of the outbreak.
    What would your prefer? The freedom to walk around with/without a mask or having every door to your residence welded shut and being fed rations for a month?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Well, six weeks ago he couldn't go fishing either
    Shut up man. People like you are the exact reason this is political.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Shut up man. People like you are the exact reason this is political.
    Thanks, means a ton from a guy with such a highly respected opinion.

There's cases rising in a lot of places right now...young people not social distancing seems more the issue than the protests given many of the increase appear to have nothing to do with them
    I'm sure protests had some effect, but I agree with you, its mostly about opening. In central california we've had basically zero protesting and we just had to shut bars back down in a few counties here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    What would your prefer? The freedom to walk around with/without a mask or having every door to your residence welded shut and being fed rations for a month?
    And there you have it, America: your only two choices.

Yeah, I'm saying the fault lies with the public. When you live in a community for 40+ years and the same people you ran around in diapers with, ate at your kitchen table, dated your relatives, spent the holidays with your family, etc... think so little of the people in that community that they cant be inconvenienced by wearing a mask, I'd say the fault lies there. I could go on and on about how people dont understand basic science, but that's the fault of the public as well. Same goes for the politicians they elect. It the public's fault, we are a simple people evidently.
    I would place the blame, more so, on the our leadership for sending mixed messages. There was never a firm, concise message to take this seriously. You have Donald ignoring it, the republicans leadership followed his lead all to protect the economy. I wasn't joking when I kept asking were was Biden. The democrat leadership was MIA during this as well, outside criticizing Donnie T for political advantage.

Everybody in Washington knows that Donald was incapable of handling this crisis, but no one steps up to take the reins. I could be wrong, but I really feel our political system fails us when we most needed them for a united front, leadership, and political weight to hammer home the importance of testing, staying at home, and wearing a face mask. If that meant arresting people who didn't comply, so be it even if it includes cops. Personal rights have their limitations when the public health is at stake.

People may criticize China for the way they handle this pandemic, but they aren't being banned from other countries or have the death rate we have.

Oh there's plenty of blame to spread around....but re the public, once we realized we weren't getting strong leadership it didn't take a medical degree or excessive number of functioning brain cells for us to know by the news (regardless of which we paid attention to) that we should be taking it seriously. Therefore those who didn't/don't share some of the blame for the increases in community spread.

I'm not taking the Donald's side whatsoever, just like I wasn't taking W's after 9/11 and people questioned the leadership.........but holy hell, place yourself into that situation....the blame for the lack of leadership should be spread far and wide there, too. That said, Donnie did stubbornly ignore some of the input he DID receive...but there were opportunities for other leaders to speak up far more than they did.

Oh there's plenty of blame to spread around....but re the public, once we realized we weren't getting strong leadership it didn't take a medical degree or excessive number of functioning brain cells for us to know by the news (regardless of which we paid attention to) that we should be taking it seriously. Therefore those who didn't/don't share some of the blame for the increases in community spread.

I'm not taking the Donald's side whatsoever, just like I wasn't taking W's after 9/11 and people questioned the leadership.........but holy hell, place yourself into that situation....the blame for the lack of leadership should be spread far and wide there, too. That said, Donnie did stubbornly ignore some of the input he DID receive...but there were opportunities for other leaders to speak up far more than they did.
    We agree pretty much on everything, but the public role in it. It isn't about having functioning brain cells but being able to see the big picture. A lot of Americans don't know who their alderman or senator is or the in and out of a policy bill so I don't expect them to have the ability to make those judgements call about how to handle this virus, especially with conflicting information.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-01-2020 at 11:14 AM.