Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1478 of 1489 FirstFirst ... 478978137814281468147614771478147914801488 ... LastLast
Results 22,156 to 22,170 of 22330
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Whatís political is when you have Biden wearing a mask alone outside while getting off an airplane and then when he goes to greet someone he takes it off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're god damned right it's political! He's trying to communicate that it is a good idea to wear a mask. He is trying to be in as many photos and videos with the mask on to send the message that it's the safest thing to do. He isn't being photographed and video taped in the circumstances where the mask is most helpful. So he is using the fact that everyone is looking to try and communicate the very political message that he wants people to not die. I can see why that would come off as political to the pro-death party.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move fasterÖbut tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Iím not vaccinated and Iím still alive

https://youtu.be/EqWRaAF6_WY

Whatís political is when you have Biden wearing a mask alone outside while getting off an airplane and then when he goes to greet someone he takes it off

That's just sleepy, senile, comatose, crime king pin Joe up to his old tricks again.

He forgets what.hes doing half the time. 80 year olds shouldn't be running a country

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

You're god damned right it's political! He's trying to communicate that it is a good idea to wear a mask. He is trying to be in as many photos and videos with the mask on to send the message that it's the safest thing to do. He isn't being photographed and video taped in the circumstances where the mask is most helpful. So he is using the fact that everyone is looking to try and communicate the very political message that he wants people to not die. I can see why that would come off as political to the pro-death party.
    Iíma borrow Joeís line here. ďCímon man.Ē

Makes sense. Magic Johnson has been HIV-positive since 1991, so I guess AIDS doesn't kill anyone either.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Not that anyone cares.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    In the eyes of the Democrats, you should have long been dead by now.
    Eichel Tower

No, Joe Biden is just a moron!! #FJB
    Eichel Tower

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    No, Joe Biden is just a moron!! #FJB
    So do yíall feel a rush or dopamine whenever you put those ďletís go BrandonĒ or ďFJBĒ stickers on stuff? Because from the outside itís just ****ing pathetic but I can imagine to social outcasts and cult members I could see how it boosts you egos for a bit. In the cult, individual pride doesnít come from anywhere but stroking Trumpís ego.

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    In the eyes of the Democrats, you should have long been dead by now.
    In the eyes of the sane, you are a brainless terd.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    In the eyes of the sane, you are a brainless terd.
    Yup!
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move fasterÖbut tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Lmao he wore a mask by himself coming off the plane and then took it off when he started talking with the other foreign leader

The humanity!

Lmao he wore a mask by himself coming off the plane and then took it off when he started talking with the other foreign leader

Yep. Do you remember the time when the comatose one sneezed into his hand after taking off his mask during a speech, then put his mask back on and then walked down the stairs from the stage and then shook the hands of people on the floor? Yeah, Joe knows how to use a mask to "protect people" all right. What a great role model and message sender old Joe really is. Funny crap.
    Last edited by Bird of Prey; 05-28-2022 at 01:51 PM.

I would trade your life for the million of American who died from Covid for your asinine self-centered post.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers