Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1474 of 1489 FirstFirst ... 474974137414241464147214731474147514761484 ... LastLast
Results 22,096 to 22,110 of 22330
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I doubt you guys are rich enough for all the dumb **** he swears is truth.
    Once they saw the treasure trove, we could get financers all over the place.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move fasterÖbut tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

North Korea finally admits that they have Covid.
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/7kbg...id-19-outbreak
    President Biden has offered them vaccines, but they have declined -- as they have from everyone else as well.
    As the article says, North Korea's healthcare system is in bad shape and this could very likely overwhelm it completely.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    North Korea finally admits that they have Covid.
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/7kbg...id-19-outbreak
    President Biden has offered them vaccines, but they have declined -- as they have from everyone else as well.
    As the article says, North Korea's healthcare system is in bad shape and this could very likely overwhelm it completely.
    North Korea is such a sad state. There are no functional systems there.

Kim Jong-un must think the rest of the world is stupid. Kind of like Xi Jinping and how there was no COVID deaths in China for months and months.

They have been in that situation for years. The are a closed society that really doesn't accept assistance from anyone, especially Western "democracies".
    I have never believed that they had no cases of Covid, but they insisted that they had kept it out.

They have been in that situation for years. The are a closed society that really doesn't accept assistance from anyone, especially Western "democracies".
    I have never believed that they had no cases of Covid, but they insisted that they had kept it out.
    Itís been that way for decades. It goes back long past even grandpapy Kim.

Itís been that way for decades. It goes back long past even grandpapy Kim.
    That is what I said.

567 officers died last year. 444 of them were due to COVID. The first fact is a concern to everyone but for some reason the right wants to ignore the second fact.

567 officers died last year. 444 of them were due to COVID. The first fact is a concern to everyone but for some reason the right wants to ignore the second fact.
    How many Drs, nurses, paramedics, CNAs, RT staff, housekeepers and ancillary healthcare staff died of Covid?

How many Drs, nurses, paramedics, CNAs, RT staff, housekeepers and ancillary healthcare staff died of Covid?
    I imagine itís been probably comparable numbers. Even higher perhaps.

I would say it is a lot higher. Police didn't come into direct contact on a daily basis that healthcare workers did.
    This said, I would not want to trade jobs with cops. They earn their salaries daily.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Seriously.

To the surprise of absolutely no one:

https://news.yahoo.com/people-counti...011047703.html

Americans in counties that voted heavily for Donald Trump in 2020 were 2.26 times more likely to die of COVID-19 than in counties that voted for Joe Biden, according to a new analysis of data.

While COVID-19 death rates in regions are affected by several factors, including things like wealth and access to health care, death rates closely followed rates of vaccinations

And political affiliation continues to be the largest predictor of vaccination status, according to the non-partisan think tank the Kaiser Family Foundation.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    To the surprise of absolutely no one:

https://news.yahoo.com/people-counti...011047703.html

Americans in counties that voted heavily for Donald Trump in 2020 were 2.26 times more likely to die of COVID-19 than in counties that voted for Joe Biden, according to a new analysis of data.

While COVID-19 death rates in regions are affected by several factors, including things like wealth and access to health care, death rates closely followed rates of vaccinations

And political affiliation continues to be the largest predictor of vaccination status, according to the non-partisan think tank the Kaiser Family Foundation.
    I remember when this trend started to emerge and the folks on the right, rather than adjusting how they acted during the pandemic, doubled down and started acting like it was a conspiracy to kill them off.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move fasterÖbut tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!