Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 145 of 1473 FirstFirst ... 45951351431441451461471551952456451145 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 22092
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    https://twitter.com/abegreenwald/sta...790351883?s=21

Shocking that minnesota cases are rising in young adults after the protests

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There's cases rising in a lot of places right now...young people not social distancing seems more the issue than the protests given many of the increase appear to have nothing to do with them
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    There's cases rising in a lot of places right now...young people not social distancing seems more the issue than the protests given many of the increase appear to have nothing to do with them
    Lol ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how can anyone possibly think that millions of people protesting with no social distancing at all and a lack of people wearing a mask had no impact on Coronavirus increase.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    how can anyone possibly think that millions of people protesting with no social distancing at all and a lack of people wearing a mask had no impact on Coronavirus increase.
    did I say that? or did I say young people social distancing PERIOD is a major cause of increases...including protests (tho there are more masks at protests than, say, beaches or concerts)

did I say that? or did I say young people social distancing PERIOD is a major cause of increases...including protests (tho there are more masks at protests than, say, beaches or concerts)
    Or an embarrassing presidential rally that was only a third full

I was replying to you, replying to Brewersfan255, with what I have seen as a narrative from other people.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I was replying to you, replying to Brewersfan255, with what I have seen as a narrative from other people.
    Quoting someone basically means your intent is to be speaking directly to the quote you're quoting...or what's the point of including it in your post? If you're speaking more generally to what's been posted, you...don't quote one person.

Quoting someone basically means your intent is to be speaking directly to the quote you're quoting...or what's the point of including it in your post? If you're speaking more generally to what's been posted, you...don't quote one person.
    I'm sorry if I implied that I was saying you said something different.

I was making more of a general thought and didn't need to include your quote.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Stick around long enough and you’ll eventually get used to his m.o. (at which point you’ll probably put him on ignore).

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Stick around long enough and you’ll eventually get used to his m.o. (at which point you’ll probably put him on ignore).
    how about being less disruptive. if you are not able to debate, don't bother other people who are.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

oh, I've moderated forums on my own sports site long enough to have dealt with all kinds of people, MOs, and situations....

oh, I've moderated forums on my own sports site long enough to have dealt with all kinds of people, MOs, and situations....
    Fair enough. My apologies for obtruding.

See my signature for my thoughts on the matter.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Fair enough. My apologies for obtruding.
    nah, just meant I rarely put people on ignore...even when i should...simply because as a moderator, you can't

I used to have a guy from Australia playing my game....helpful as hell a lot of the time, helped me learn some tricks with Excel and getting stats I continue to use today...but at the same time, he'd occassionally just go off on people and/or Americans in general. I knew why, members didn't...the guy had developed a serious drug problem as his marriage was falling apart. Another guy would post things that people would make fun of...I knew he was mentally challenged, but he'd asked me not to tell people that...just a couple examples

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    See my signature for my thoughts on the matter.
    like a child plugging their ears because they don't like what they are being told.

this is what some people have become, don't want to or simply can't debate, completely ignoring anything contradicting what they have been told to believe.

it's pathetic when some at PSD try to influence others on what they should or should not do, who they should or should not reply to.

it's fantastic that some here are capable enough to have a conversation with me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯