Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 143 of 334 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 4997
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    can you say "cultural Marxism"

I haven't heard that buzzword out of your pea brain lately.
    If you wanna revisit the past we can go back to the start of corona times when you implied that anyone who was worried about the virus was a moron.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I remember when I first started posting in this thread I asked people how long they were gonna hide out from covid and people got all butthurt by the question. That was months ago. At that time people agreed that a shutdown up until nowish sounded excessive.

Well here we are three months in and not surprisingly they don't want to open up. The only exception is social justice of course.

We shut down to slow the spread and after we opened up it sped back up and somehow people are surprised by that. The stupidity is astounding.

I'm not going to hide out from covid until there's a cure. If you guys wanna continue to hide out be my guest.
    I’m not a bit surprised. I think we should try to both open and control the spread I actually think that is a pretty common believe.

We could discuss how to do that but first I liked to know if you think anything should be done. Should govts be taking any virus centered actions? What is one example of something they might reasonable do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 06-27-2020 at 02:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

The government also footed the bill for unemployment which isn't exactly a small amount of money, lol.
    Unemployment is paid for by employers. They're taxed, not us, and the average person gets a whopping $350 a week. Which is not a living paycheck but go off king.
    HELLO

If you wanna revisit the past we can go back to the start of corona times when you implied that anyone who was worried about the virus was a moron.
    Yeah bro find that post and share it

I mean no offense, but do you have a mental illness. This is like the 5th time you've accused me of something I've very clearly never done.
    Last edited by ManRam; 06-27-2020 at 02:10 AM.
    HELLO

Yeah bro find that post and share it

I mean no offense, but do you have a mental illness. This is like the 5th time you've accused me of something I've very clearly never done.
    There are about a million things you should be more worried about killing you suddenly than this.
    It's on the second page of the gen discussion.

For a guy that goes around calling everyone stupid you tend to be wrong about a lot of stuff.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

can you say "cultural Marxism"

I haven't heard that buzzword out of your pea brain lately.
    What is a “cultural” Marxist? Marxism seems to ignore culture and focus solely on economics relationships imo

Do they wear banana masks?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Do they wear banana masks?

Some of them aren't even wearing masks!!!

Some of them aren't even wearing masks!!!

I think I need a beginners course

It's on the second page of the gen discussion.

For a guy that goes around calling everyone stupid you tend to be wrong about a lot of stuff.
    Fair enough.

I was wrong then. 100%. I admit it. And every post since then has been not sang that same tune. As I said, I hadn't posted a single post in this thread until today because of how personal this was. I was wrong then. As were a lot of people. But I'm not wrong now. You were talking about how stupid it was that states shut down things as recent as a week ago. I haven't said anything 1/100th as dumb as that in 4 months. My mom got it early and it opened my eyes to it. Back then our President was telling us it was just the flu. This **** ain't the flu. Way nastier.

But your overload still thinks it's a hoax. To this day.

I said in posts today that I was wrong predicting this thing at every step. And this was one of them. But I've learned. You have not.

And you've downplayed it a million times since that once post.
    HELLO

And yes, I am calling a lot of people stupid.

And I stand by every accusation.
    HELLO

Fair enough.

I was wrong then. 100%. I admit it. And every post since then has been not sang that same tune. As I said, I hadn't posted a single post in this thread until today because of how personal this was. I was wrong then. As were a lot of people. But I'm not wrong now. You were talking about how stupid it was that states shut down things as recent as a week ago. I haven't said anything 1/100th as dumb as that in 4 months. My mom got it early and it opened my eyes to it. Back then our President was telling us it was just the flu. This **** ain't the flu. Way nastier.

But your overload still thinks it's a hoax. To this day.

I said in posts today that I was wrong predicting this thing at every step. And this was one of them. But I've learned. You have not.

And you've downplayed it a million times since that once post.
    In the beginning I described it as kind of a big deal. And I still maintain that opinion. It sucks. We might be dealing with it our entire lives. All the shutdown does is delay the inevitable. We're wasting our time fighting a losing battle.

In the beginning I described it as kind of a big deal. And I still maintain that opinion. It sucks. We might be dealing with it our entire lives. All the shutdown does is delay the inevitable. We're wasting our time fighting a losing battle.
    You’re a ray of sunshine

We fought the roney and the roney won. We're basically Sweden from here on out. Thank god we stayed inside those two extra months, lol.

We threw a speed bump at covid and now you're wondering why the car sped up. Oh, and in the process you ruined the economy but you don't give a **** about that anyway.
    I hate to break it to you, but an economy that is “ruined” by a two-and-a-half-month partial shutdown is a seriously unhealthy economy to begin with.