Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 142 of 332 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 4971
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    California's cases have spiked.

Your point?
    Red states bad. Blue states good. But it's not his point. He's just reflecting.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Send in the boat.
    I know you donít think we should try to prevent itís spread bc eventually people will get it. Are you also against trying to treat it bc eventually people will die?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

That's one hell of a straw man, Ewing.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Yo that's rich. coming from the king...
    HELLO

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

I was being serious. Should extra steps be taken to try and provide or be prepared to provide care?

Last edited by ewing; 06-27-2020 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I was being serious. Should extra steps be taken to try and provide or be prepared to provide care?

No. This moron thought not doing anything and just keeping everything open was the best remedy. "Look how good Florida is doing" moron looking *** dude....
    HELLO

You're implying that I don't think people should be treated. I think the shutdown has ruined your brain.
    Last edited by fingerbang; 06-27-2020 at 01:29 AM.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

No. This moron thought not doing anything and just keeping everything open was the best remedy. "Look how good Florida is doing" moron looking *** dude....
    We threw a speed bump at covid and now you're wondering why the car sped up. Oh, and in the process you ruined the economy but you don't give a **** about that anyway.

Is there anything an unfettered free market wonít provide? If not why would govt take steps spur medical advancement, make sure hospitals get supplies, arenít overrun etc. Iím curious. I donít think there has been a govt action or purposed action in reaction to the virus that finger hasnít mocked

We threw a speed bump at covid and now you're wondering why the car sped up. Oh, and in the process you ruined the economy but you don't give a **** about that anyway.
    Should govt take any action in reaction to the virus?

You're implying that I don't think people should be treated. I think the shutdown has ruined your brain.
    Sorry I did not word that well

No i don't care about the economy everyone got a whopping $1,200 they're all fine.
    HELLO

Should govt take any action in reaction to the virus?

I remember when I first started posting in this thread I asked people how long they were gonna hide out from covid and people got all butthurt by the question. That was months ago. At that time people agreed that a shutdown up until nowish sounded excessive.

Well here we are three months in and not surprisingly they don't want to open up. The only exception is social justice of course.

We shut down to slow the spread and after we opened up it sped back up and somehow people are surprised by that. The stupidity is astounding.

I'm not going to hide out from covid until there's a cure. If you guys wanna continue to hide out be my guest.

can you say "cultural Marxism"

I haven't heard that buzzword out of your pea brain lately.
    HELLO

No i don't care about the economy everyone got a whopping $1,200 they're all fine.
    The government also footed the bill for unemployment which isn't exactly a small amount of money, lol.