Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 134 of 375 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 5624
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Read the three posts, and then look at the graph I provided. Florida's recent increases in cases (this is what were were referencing) is not a result of increased testing.

Straightforward.

Follow the advice of the scientists and not the politicians.
    Fauci's advice changes by the day.

Different treatments are praised/condemned by scientists on a regular basis

Scientists are still getting paid while millions of others are being asked to sit home with no money. Tough to do.

Some scientists say a vaccine my be a year and a half to two years away. Some say it may never come. Do you think people can sit home and survive for a half to two years??? I'm sure you can.

Scientists see the scientific side of it (and much of that is theory). They do not see the economic side of it.

Bottom line……there are no real answers here. There wasn't in the beginning and there aren't now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    A month or so ago he made blanket statements about how liberals are so judgmental and in his very next post, he criticized me for living with my parents lmao.

the worst part is, he probably thinks he’s being cunning and smart with his comments when he really just comes off as a very angry and bitter individual who wants to let off steam on the internet because nobody wants to hear it IRL
    Excellent summary.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    The My Pillow Guy made a contribution to help ease the pandemic. And he was one of many business owners that has done so. What exactly, is the big joke????

And now you can tell us what you have done to help.

…………

And why all the controversy over the My Pillow Guy when it is just oh so honorable for all those companies to donate to the BLM movement and bail collections???? Why make fun of one and not the other.
    Did you read the post you quoted? I did not say anything bad about my pillow guy. The joke was that it was a govt news conference about a pandemic and instead providing information useful to the public Trump turned it into an infomercial. I don’t blame my Pillow guy for taking the opportunity. I do find Trump managing to come of used car sales man even under those circumstances laughable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    so then you would agree that criticism of My Pillow Mike Lindell was unnecessary/stupid? when he was using his company to make masks.
    Look through my post history if you're so interested in my thoughts on this.

SPOILER ALERT: I thought the criticism was unnecessary.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

There it is, folks — straight from the horse’s.....

Mike Lindell = My Pillow Guy lol
    ..he invented 'em

just so you guys don't have to keep saying My Pillow Guy
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

There it is, folks — straight from the horse’s.....
    well don't keep us in suspense...the horse's what? gotta complete the .....

Fauci's advice changes by the day.

Different treatments are praised/condemned by scientists on a regular basis
    That's not what I am hearing across the board from the medical professionals in my region -- without a doubt the hardest hit region in the country. It's been very consistent (there are many more voices out there than Fauci's)

Scientists are still getting paid while millions of others are being asked to sit home with no money. Tough to do.
    Yeah, they should quit their jobs and let the politicians and corporate bastards make the decisions.

Some scientists say a vaccine my be a year and a half to two years away. Some say it may never come. Do you think people can sit home and survive for a half to two years??? I'm sure you can.
    I have no idea. The future is out of my control.

Scientists see the scientific side of it (and much of that is theory). They do not see the economic side of it.
    Thankfully.

Bottom line……there are no real answers here. There wasn't in the beginning and there aren't now.
    You have offered your answer.

I have offered mine.

WI continues to decline in cases even after protests and everything.

I just find it sad how you can’t hold a funeral, wedding, church service or graduation party without getting blasted but it’s totally justified to go out and protest with thousands of people. That’s been the most frustrating part in all of this

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    WI continues to decline in cases even after protests and everything.

I just find it sad how you can’t hold a funeral, wedding, church service or graduation party without getting blasted but it’s totally justified to go out and protest with thousands of people. That’s been the most frustrating part in all of this

Can we all save this post? The definition of privilege, I think it would be a good learning tool
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Remember when somebody here was lauding deSantis for his great leadership as far as Corana goes and why opening up was such a good idea for Florida?

Shutting down seems to be a waste of time. I'm coming to the conclusion that all this will come down to is just riding out the storm. Some of us will get sick, some of us are already sick. A small number of us will die.
    Shutting down in March saved our entire economy from collapsing.

The only reason we would (and did) have to shut down is because our govt is too incompetent to understand how to maneuver through an epidemic.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Can we all save this post? The definition of privilege, I think it would be a good learning tool
    how so?

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    how so?
    I think the point is that systematic injustice happening for a long time in this country is more important than say (to pick a bad example he gave) someone's grad party. Not understanding the major difference of these issues and how they affect people would seemingly come down to privilege.

I mean I wouldn't mind people being able to have grad parties or my sisters wedding to move forward. I don't in any way equate these things to fighting against systematic injustice though at all. These are just things I would like to happen while the injustice we have seen is literally leading to violence and death against innocent civilians from police.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I think the point is that systematic injustice happening for a long time in this country is more important than say (to pick a bad example he gave) someone's grad party. Not understanding the major difference of these issues and how they affect people would seemingly come down to privilege.

I mean I wouldn't mind people being able to have grad parties or my sisters wedding to move forward. I don't in any way equate these things to fighting against systematic injustice though at all. These are just things I would like to happen while the injustice we have seen is literally leading to violence and death against innocent civilians from police.
    ^^^^^
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>