Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 131 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 31811211291301311321331411812316311131 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 17221
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    there's also a direct correlation between the rise in cases and the increase in testing
    The states that open up to soon are getting new cases. But to be honest with you, there have been many contradictory reports since this pandemic started.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    The states that open up to soon are getting new cases. But to be honest with you, there have been many contradictory reports since this pandemic started.
    South Dakota never officially closed....communities made their own decisions.....outside of our closest thing to a city and a run in two other places with meat packing plants, there's not been much. Yes, we're sparsely populated, but there's still largely a drop in cases since communities opened back up.

Interestingly, too...a place like Hawaii, who get people from all over the world visiting...barely 700 total cases...and according to my brother there, the waters there are unbelievably clear these days with hardly anyone visiting recently.
    Last edited by SiteWolf; 06-17-2020 at 10:44 PM.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

South Dakota never officially closed....communities made their own decisions.....outside of our closest thing to a city and a run in two other places with meat packing plants, there's not been much. Yes, we're sparsely populated, but there's still largely a drop in cases since communities opened back up.

Interestingly, too...a place like Hawaii, who get people from all over the world visiting...barely 700 total cases...and according to my brother there, the waters there are unbelievably clear these days with hardly anyone visiting recently.
    The Hawaii thing makes all the sense in the world. People aren't flying, traveling, or vacationing anywhere near as much since this **** cracked off. Plus, Hawaii isn't physically connected to any other states or countries, so they are much more isolated regardless.

Alaska is still doing good with a modest uptick. Arizona is activating emergency plans for their hospitals.they are reaching full capacity in their hospitals. Hospitalizations in twelve states are up since memorial day weekend. Here in Illinois, we are seeing a decrease in hospitalizations and cases even after a month of protest. Same in NY and Minnie.

It looks like the worse has passed here in chicago...so far. I tip my hat to our mayor and governor for doing a good job.

I think it was in South Dakota that a county police chief was enraged with all the coronavirus cases in their local meatpacking center. It accounts for ninety percent of their cases there.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I think it was in South Dakota that a county police chief was enraged with all the coronavirus cases in their local meatpacking center. It accounts for ninety percent of their cases there.
    yeah, that got bad.....one reason meat packing plants got hit hard is they were considered essential, and there's a high percentage of immigrants that work there..ppl who tend to live in close quarters

related to that, with no place to take them for awhile, thousands of pigs had to simply be destroyed

that plant is 50 miles from me....yet I've not had 10 positives within 40 miles of me this whole time
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Except, coincidentally, in the states that started up me I gotta up soonest, where they are currently seeing their highest daily case totals ever.
    WI opened up completely in mid May and the hospitalizations are at its lowest level since early April

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The brunt of COVID-19 has shifted away from the Northeast and into the "Sunbelt" states (California, Arizona, Texas, and the Deep South).

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    WI opened up completely in mid May and the hospitalizations are at its lowest level since early April

Some of these places really shoulda never shut down to begin with. We're like a mentally handicapped country, it's either all out open or all out shut down, lol.

This really needs to move on county by county basis, but the chain of protocol set needs to start from the White House. They're still completely missing in action regarding any sort of coherent plan of action and ability to carry that action out. They been setting guidelines or something, but I got no faith in them following them through.

I'm even losing a little faith in how Cali is moving. This past week has just looked bad, way more people out and about, way less percentage wearing masks. And you can't even be mad at the people, its not their job to learn pathology and virology, but IS government and media's, but they are just feeding the bullest of ****s to everyone.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Well if it works some of the time in a place like Wisconsin it is probably the best course of action for everyone everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...workers-during

Fake meat shortage?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Well if it works some of the time in a place like Wisconsin it is probably the best course of action for everyone everywhere.

Yes it shows that we shouldn’t have a widespread lockdown like people wanted before

Just had widespread protests in pretty much every state over 2-3 weeks ago and we see this..

https://twitter.com/jamiedupree/stat...640394752?s=21

But Texas, Florida right!

With 36 deaths per 100,000 population currently attributed to Covid-19, the US ranks behind Belgium (83), the UK (62), Spain (58), Italy (57), Sweden (50), and France (42).

These five northeast corridor states surpassed all the worst individual countries: New York (160), New Jersey (145), Connecticut (118), Massachusetts (112), and Rhode Island (84).

Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good.

Just had widespread protests in pretty much every state over 2-3 weeks ago and we see this..

https://twitter.com/jamiedupree/stat...640394752?s=21

But Texas, Florida right!
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...-jeopardy/amp/

It’s actually 22 states that are seeing increases in Covid cases, so yes the protests are probably having a lot to do with that.