Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 130 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 30801201281291301311321401802306301130 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 17261
    China dont mess around man, they had 100 new daily cases and put the city in a soft lockdown (like we had in america).

Meanwhile, we have more daily deaths than they have daily cases and we already passed phase 3 re open.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    China dont mess around man, they had 100 new daily cases and put the city in a soft lockdown (like we had in america).

Meanwhile, we have more daily deaths than they have daily cases and we already passed phase 3 re open.
    Yeah there are a lot of states that are treating the official White House guidance on re-opening as toilet paper right now.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yeah there are a lot of states that are treating the official White House guidance on re-opening as toilet paper right now.
    most of the **** coming out of Washington requires toilet paper right now
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I think the virus is legit but I also donít think we should lockdown everything and stay sheltered for months while our economy gets destroyed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The daily numbers continue to look the way they've looked for several months. Let me tell you I'm completely shocked that when we started to open more things up people started screaming for another quarantine.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    The daily numbers continue to look the way they've looked for several months. Let me tell you I'm completely shocked that when we started to open more things up people started screaming for another quarantine.
    Except, coincidentally, in the states that started up me I gotta up soonest, where they are currently seeing their highest daily case totals ever.

Except, coincidentally, in the states that started up me I gotta up soonest, where they are currently seeing their highest daily case totals ever.
    I read an article where they singled out Florida. Florida's been open for months, lol. They played it off like they opened yesterday.

It never went anywhere and will continue to spread. People act like it's going to go away if we shut down again.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

I read an article where they singled out Florida. Florida's been open for months, lol. They played it off like they opened yesterday.

It never went anywhere and will continue to spread. People act like it's going to go away if we shut down again.
    First, Florida has not been open for months lol, this whole thing has only been months long. Florida has been open for a month, and their cases are skyrocketing.

Texas re-opened and their cases are skyrocketing:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tex...rus-cases/amp/

The only argument Iím making is there is a direct correlation between opening and the rise in cases.

Texas opened bars like May 20th or something, almost an entire month ago.

Having said that, I am absolutely not surprised that cases would increase as more people come in contact with one another. That's kind of how it works, lol.

We argued about the reopening process a loooong time ago and you agreed at that keeping things shut down for several more months was excessive. Well, it's June 17th, now...

Things should be open by now with the exception of large crowds of people unless of course they're protesting because that's really important.

More like people are acting as though the average dipshit American ain't gonna do much in terms of precautions unless they're bordering forced inside. No one is begging for another lockdown.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    More like people are acting as though the average dipshit American ain't gonna do much in terms of precautions unless they're bordering forced inside. No one is begging for another lockdown.
    There are people that never wanted the lockdown lifted to begin with, lol. And many states including the one I'm in have barely budged an inch on reopening.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    most of the **** coming out of Washington requires toilet paper right now
    Yea. 5 months into the pandemic and there are still no medical experts controlling anything in washington. It's like a bad movie script.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I think the virus is legit but I also donít think we should lockdown everything and stay sheltered for months while our economy gets destroyed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yea but at the same time a re open needs to be something that is thought out and actively tracked. You cant just say red light green light and expect things to be ok.

For example, in california we moved up phases in 2 week increments. But we already know from the original shelter in place that adjusting group behavior takes over 17 days to show up in the statistics. So what good does a 2 week increment do us in regards to tracking the reopen? If a reopen phase is a disaster it wont show itself in the data for over 2 weeks, yet we already moved up another phase?

This is not well thought out. For the most part I've liked californias approach to everything (minus the initial 2 months of sitting there like a dumb *** and doing nothing until march). But right now I can see this re open is moving too quick.

First, Florida has not been open for months lol, this whole thing has only been months long. Florida has been open for a month, and their cases are skyrocketing.

Texas re-opened and their cases are skyrocketing:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tex...rus-cases/amp/

The only argument Iím making is there is a direct correlation between opening and the rise in cases.
    there's also a direct correlation between the rise in cases and the increase in testing
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    there's also a direct correlation between the rise in cases and the increase in testing
    A better stat for tracking would be covid deaths. That will give a more accurate number than cases because the variables in confirming true cases is like 10 fold vs confirming deaths.

The drawback is cases show up 4 to 5 days quicker in the stats. So if following deaths you'll be a few days behind.