Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1283 of 1478 FirstFirst ... 28378311831233127312811282128312841285129313331383 ... LastLast
Results 19,231 to 19,245 of 22165
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    As of yesterday, so would the CDC. But you didn't read the article because of reasons.
    You didn't either, if you think it applies to Omicron.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

What I don't get is the notion of people being criticized for getting the vaccine and yet being perfectly okay with other people not getting it for their own reasons. Or vice versa for that matter. That is where I am and a lot of other people also.

When you give someone a mandatory order, you had better be pretty damn right or you next order is going to be questioned or not followed or even fought against. This is where the response of many people and entire governments has gone haywire. The people in charge over-sold and even lied about the vaccines, the masks and their effectiveness. You can say teh same thing even of the testing and its accuracy.

So, to me this has been one big lab experiment and still is with the world's people the guinea pigs.. Unfortunately the people in charge don't focus on the welfare of people in general. I mean, like, look at Fauci.
    Last edited by Bird of Prey; 01-22-2022 at 02:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    What I don't get is the notion of people being criticized for getting the vaccine and yet being perfectly okay with other people not getting it for their own reasons. Or vice versa for that matter. That is where I am and a lot of other people also.

When you give someone a mandatory order, you had better be pretty damn right or you next order is going to be questioned or not followed or even fought against. This is where the response of many people and entire governments has gone haywire. The people in charge over-sold and even lied about the vaccines, the masks and their effectiveness. You can say teh same thing even of the testing and its accuracy.

So, to me this has been one big lab experiment and still is with the world's people the guinea pigs.. Unfortunately the people in charge don't focus on the welfare of people in general. I mean, like, look at Fauci.
    What idiot has criticized someone for getting the vaccine? Because that person should 100% never be listened to for ANYTHING.

The people giving the orders to get the vaccine have been right. It reduces hospitalization and death immensely. It means that our resources don't get stretched as thinly and we can better respond to the people who do end up becoming hospitalized. Do you have proof that anyone lied about the vaccine? I'm sure you can find people who spoke and then as the virus mutated the statement was not true about that new vaccine. But that's akin to someone the day before the Wright Brothers flew saying that flight was impossible and then calling them liars the next day.

Masks are absolutely not ineffective. The most common argument I've heard is people saying that COVID is far smaller than an oxygen molecule so how could the mask stop COVID and not oxygen. But those people don't understand that COVID spreads through vapors (ie water molecules) that are far larger than oxygen and the gaps in the masks.

Anyone who got the vaccine isn't a guinea pig...unless they took part in the actual trials for the vaccine.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Ask yourself this question 3 times and see how you sound.

He said his situation was directly from the vaccine.
    I’m sure his past heart problems had nothing to do with it…

I simply love how ciaban went from casually telling us about his recent heart issue with zero mention of any connection to the vaccine, to saying it was "likely" that his issue was related to the vaccine, to definitively stating it "literally came from getting the vaccine".

Like I said already: ciaban is beyond predictable. Not only that but I see almost no reason to take anything he posts at face value. Dude is a disingenuous little weasel.

I wonder if SiteWolf still wants to play the role of ciaban's white knight....
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 01-22-2022 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I’m sure his past heart problems had nothing to do with it…
    So…

pre-existing conditions + Covid = Death from Covid/not from pre-existing condition

pre-existing conditions + Covid vaccine = complications from pre-existing condition/not from Covid vaccine

lol y’all too much.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I wonder if SiteWolf still wants to play the role of ciaban's white knight....
    I never was. I was simply showing compassion for someone having health issues.........the cause/his mindset weren't in play for me to have empathy because the issue was real regardless
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Anyone who got the vaccine isn't a guinea pig...unless they took part in the actual trials for the vaccine.
    That was another response I got a lot that amazed me......'I'm not a guinea pig' 'I'll consider your zombie juice in a couple years when it's fully tested' etc.........telling them hundreds of millions had already 'tested' it for them did nothing.............yet some could sure utilize stats from those big numbers to pull out things like 'X thousand people had negative effects' and ignore the minute percentage that worked out to.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    So…

pre-existing conditions + Covid = Death from Covid/not from pre-existing condition

pre-existing conditions + Covid vaccine = complications from pre-existing condition/not from Covid vaccine

lol y’all too much.
    Gun shot wound + immense blood loss = death from blood loss/not from gun shot wound

See how silly that sounds?
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Yes I’m sure this will help solve the huge inflation problem we have going on rn

https://twitter.com/zerohedge/status...871724548?s=20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Yes I’m sure this will help solve the huge inflation problem we have going on rn

Canada already did this earlier this month.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Canada already did this earlier this month.
    well, this oughta keep them from sneaking over the border, then....'cause they'd also have to sneak back to get home again

I don't know why they're specifically targeting truckers, however...especially given the shortage we already have

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    well, this oughta keep them from sneaking over the border, then....'cause they'd also have to sneak back to get home again

I don't know why they're specifically targeting truckers, however...especially given the shortage we already have
    They're not, it's just the thing that's going to get the most attention from people opposed to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

Medically bad decisions should be allowed as long as it might keep prices down one trillionth of a penny? Making it as hard as humanly possible for people to function unvaccinated is better for our country’s health and well being.

Medically bad decisions should be allowed as long as it might keep prices down one trillionth of a penny? Making it as hard as humanly possible for people to function unvaccinated is better for our country’s health and well being.
    Lmao you’re a sheep